You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

September 22, 2021 1:00 pm  #941

Re: Movie night

Laura's POV

I chose to go next to Tristan's legs gently running a finger down one of his ankles

Security will run you down hard
And I will lead them on a merry chase

September 22, 2021 1:48 pm  #942

Tristan's POV:

I notice how Laura has to make an effort to bend over without moving her legs, fortunately she is flexible, still, there isn't that much space to move. As she bends and stretch her arm to cross between my legs, I feel her biceps brushing the back of my thigh, making it tremble, then a finger running down my left ankle before she places her hand on the circle.

September 22, 2021 4:33 pm  #943

As soon as my voice cracked Jarrod immediately went into comfort mode. It was no surprise as I was so used to it by now. He kissed a couple tears from the middle of my cheeks then wiped a couple more on their way down with the backs of his fingers delicately wiping their streaks with his thumb. He then kissed another tear as it fell then wiped my face completely clear of the remaining streaks.

Jarrod then told me not to be embarrassed for crying as he loves me  and will always take care of me and my tears. That's when I felt a fresh wave of tears begin their decent down my cheeks.

I noticed out the corner of my eye William had taken Anna's hand and walked toward Jarrod and I. I then saw William place an arm around Jarrod's shoulder. I gave a small smile as I really liked seeing him this way. Next thing I knew I felt a hand wiping a tear from my the middle of my eye all the way to my chin. It didn't feel like Jarrod's hand so I turned my head to the left and saw William standing directly next to me with his hand still on my chin, smiling.

"Its the least I can do seeing as how you took care of my tears before." He said blushing a little.

I didn't even have time to react before I felt another hand on my right cheek tracing a newly formed streak down to the middle of my cheek then thumbing away the tear before it could even reach my chin. I was taken aback as this hand felt smaller. I slowly turned to the right to see Anna smiling at me as she was silently placing her hand back by her side.

I was stunned for a moment as I wasn't used to having multiple people wipe my tears, let alone at the same time but I had to admit it felt nice to be surrounded by people who cared and were not there to judge.

September 22, 2021 4:44 pm  #944

Anna's pov:

After Jarrod told Camilla not to be embarrassed for crying new tears started to flow down her already rosy cheeks. That's when William delicately took my hand and motioned that we should walk over to Jarrod. As soon as we got to Jarrod William tenderly placed an arm around his shoulder. I gave him a smile as I really liked this new version of of himself.

Next thing I knew William reached over and wiped a tear from the middle of Camilla's eye all the way down to her chin. He then hold her that was the least he could do for her as he freely admitted she had wiped his tears in the past.

Feeling an overwhelming sense of love for William and caring for Camilla I moved in a little closer and reached out my hand to Camilla's other cheek, traced a newly forming tear streak that appeared on her cheek and thumbed away the tear that had reached the middle of her cheek before it could make it to her chin.

I quickly retracted my hand back to my side as I wasn't sure if I was being too forward, but as soon as I saw Camilla turn to look directly at me and give me a small smile I smiled back feeling a sense of relief.

September 22, 2021 5:39 pm  #945

Seeing Camilla blush a little when William and Anna wiped her tears, I turn to William and smile, then turn to Anna and caress her cheek in gratitude. I finally turn back to Camilla and kiss her lips, showing her all my love for her, tasting her tears in her lips. I softly place my hand on her thigh, give it a soft, reassuring squeeze and caress it from the hem of her night gown to her knee giving her soft pats and squeezes every now and then, feeling her toned, relaxed muscles give in to the pressure. I make sure she knows she is loved and she is part of my family now.

September 22, 2021 7:39 pm  #946

Laura's POV

Tristan's next spin is left leg yellow. He manages to stretch into the Circle. My next spin is left hand green. I awkwardly move a small amount to place my hand in the correct spot

Security will run you down hard
And I will lead them on a merry chase

September 22, 2021 8:31 pm  #947

Tristan's POV:

I stretch my legs, they start jiggling as I am having a hard time maintaining that position, plus, I am getting quite turned on as in stretching my legs I am brushing Laura's right arm. As I feel my jiggling tense muscles against Laura's arm she turns around, face up, as she turns to place her left hand on the green in the front left of my left leg. My next turn is right hand blue, as I am already on low ground, I stretch crossing my hand between Laura's legs, inevitably caressing Laura's left thigh. I feel a tent forming in my shorts as Laura's inner thigh jiggles as I brush my arm across it to reach the circle.

September 22, 2021 10:24 pm  #948

William's POV:

My heart felt warm and my love for Anna grew when I saw her tenderly wiping Camilla's tear, I even smiled a bit when I saw her step back. I hold Camilla's shoulder with my free hand and change my hold from Jarrod to Anna, glancing at Anna with the corner of my eye as I am facing Camilla.

September 22, 2021 10:36 pm  #949

I saw Jarrod smile at William then caress Anna's cheek. He then turned to me and kissed my lips which still had leftover tears on them. I kissed Jarrod back as I felt him place his hand on my thigh. He gave it a tender squeeze then slid his hand to my knee. I already feel like part of his family. I've never felt so loved and accepted before.

"Before the day gets away from us we should all get changed and go for an outting. What does everyone say?" I begin smiling at Jarrod. "If it's ok with Jarrod I think it'd be nice if our guests choose what they'd like to do as they are only here for a couple days before unfortunately having to head home tomorrow evening for Monday's work." I finish waiting to see what they have in mind.

September 22, 2021 11:37 pm  #950

I second Camilla's opinion: "Sounds great, we could even go hiking or watch some wildlife. Movies maybe? Whatever you guys want, outdoors, indoors, coffee, a good meal, even shopping, you guys decide".

Board footera