You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

September 23, 2021 1:20 pm  #951

Re: Movie night

Robyn's POV

I was in my local DVD shop buying the Blu Ray's for the movie marathon I was going to have with Laura next week.

I stepped into the elevator my boot heels making quite a noise on the metal floor. While I was waiting for the lift to take me down I admired my outfit in the lift doors. I'd taken my beanie off and my hair was lightly tousled and coming out of its ponytail. My outfit under my duffel coat was a black jumper, knee length grey skirt and my knee black boots.

I took my hair out of it's ponytail and retied it using the lift doors as a mirror.

Once I'd finished making my purchases I walked out of the shop and made my way home. I was just thinking how nice it was to have not cried because of the wind or the cold so far this week when my eyes started to fill with tears.

As I pressed the button to cross the road they started to run down my cheeks. Nobody was around to see thank goodness and when I was allowed to cross the road I did.

I suddenly felt a strange feeling towards the two streams of wetness on my face. I almost liked it. So much so that I didn't wipe my cheeks straight away

Another tear fell this time down my right cheek and then I decided it was probably time to wipe my face.

When I arrived home, I checked myself in my mobile phone screen that I looked okay before going in. I did so in I went carrying my new Blu-Ray's

Last edited by reptongeek (September 23, 2021 1:21 pm)

Security will run you down hard
And I will lead them on a merry chase

September 23, 2021 1:37 pm  #952

Tristan's POV:

Next spin for Laura is right leg red, she tries to stretch but fails and falls. I let myself "fall" partially on top of her, my thighs land on her thighs and my torso next to her, we giggle and she, involuntarily, slaps my outer thigh, I feel my relaxed muscles jiggle in response against her hand as she keeps it there. I slide my hand to start getting up, not wasting the opportunity to lean on her soft, slender thighs, allowing my hands to sink in her beautiful quad muscles as I kneel in front of her.

I stand and stretch my hands to help her get up, I smile and we go to the table to play monopoly

Last edited by Amans lacrimae (September 23, 2021 2:17 pm)

September 23, 2021 2:41 pm  #953

Laura's POV

I was really looking forward to playing Monopoly with Tristan. Especially since Cousin Megan wasn't here. Don't get me wrong I loved her to bits, but playing Monopoly with her was a pain because she was SO pedantic about following the rules to the letter. I swear she must have memorised them. We didn't do things like auctioning off properties for instance if nobody wanted to buy them

We chose our tokens, I had the scotty dog, Tristan the racing car and mum was the iron. We decided on a one hour time limit and Mum appointed herself as Master Stop Watch and Banker. 

Tristan won the dice throw to go first and as soon as he threw again the 1 hour time limit started 

September 23, 2021 3:52 pm  #954

Tristan's POV:

I wasn't paying too much attention to the monopoly game as I was caressing Laura's calf with my shin (she was sitting in front of me and her mom, the bank in the chair that had easy access to both of us).

I noticed Laura was getting distracted too, as I felt her shapely calf tremble against my shin. Seems like her mom would win...

September 24, 2021 1:49 pm  #955

Laura's POV

... lots of money if she bought Park Place alongside Boardwalk. The rent for both was the steepest in the game and if she built hotels this would easily bankrupt me and Tristan

We both stopped our game of footsie and groaned inwardly. My next throw put me on Pacific Avenue and I bought it to join the other green property in my collection North Carolina Avenue. 

Tristan however was unlucky and stopped on a Chance space and drew Go To Jail

September 24, 2021 1:59 pm  #956

Tristan's POV:

I wish we continued caressing under the table but it would become too obvious if we were so distracted, when I placed my attention back at the board I was in jail, lucky for me I managed to get the set of Kentucky, Indiana and Illinois as well as the set of St. James, Tenessee and New York. It was Laura's mom turn.

September 24, 2021 2:41 pm  #957

Laura's POV

Mum threw a four which meant she landed on one of Tristan's properties Indiana Avenue. We knew from playing with Megan that he could still collect rent and buy houses if he wished to. Tristan collected his $18 rent from Mum and it was my turn. 

I landed on a Chance square too and got the card 'Advance to Nearest Railroad' In this case it was Reading and it was currently unowned. I bought it for $200 giving me three railroads (the only one I didn't have was B&O)

It was Tristan's turn next and I wondered if he was going to buy any houses or pay his fine

September 24, 2021 3:00 pm  #958

Tristan's POV:

I decide to stay in jail and buy a couple of houses for my properties, as Laura's mom had landed, there was a chance she would land there again. Besides, I might get a double to get out of jail.

September 25, 2021 7:15 pm  #959

Laura's POV

Thirty minutes had now passed

Mum's next throw put her on Water Works which she owned. My next throw put me on Pennsylvania Railroad dangerously close to Tristan's corner near Free Parking. I needed a good throw to avoid his red properties as those had the houses on.

Tristan picked up the dice and he rolled ....

Last edited by reptongeek (September 25, 2021 7:55 pm)

September 25, 2021 10:47 pm  #960

Tristan's POV:

I got a double six, which takes me to the chance next to Kentucky and got an advance to go, I smile at Laura as I softly caress her soft calf with my shin, and she throws...

Last edited by Amans lacrimae (September 25, 2021 10:48 pm)

Board footera