You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

October 5, 2021 1:49 am  #1001

Re: Movie night

Tristan's POV:

Monday afternoon, just came out of school and I already miss Laura, I don't know how much longer I'll be able to stand to this agreement, even though I want Laura to be happy, I can't afford to share her with Robyn, I mean, I also find Robyn attractive, but the one I am deeply in love with is Laura.

I drop myself in bed, watch the reaction video I recorded, then the feeling of her warm thighs jiggling in my hands as we play Twister, the extremely arousing feeling of her soft, silky, warm hand as she jiggled the back of my thigh when she crossed it to the twister circle, I watch the pictures her mom took at her place, then remember when I lovingly wiped a tear on the park and, for the first time in my life, kiss a tear from her cheek, in a public place. My mind drifts off wandering.

I can't help but long to be with her, I don't know why I agree to that stupid deal, I am starting to feel jealous knowing Robyn could be kissing her, wiping her tears, maybe even having her tears wiped or kissed, leaning or caressing her soft abs or her well formed legs.

I am starting to become restless.

October 5, 2021 12:02 pm  #1002

Jennifer's POV

Our encounter with Camilla was unpleasant for both of us. It made me angry if I'm honest. This was not what Sadie had wanted.

Even though we had parted on difficult terms, I still respected her not only for allowing me to date Jessica, but leaving us alone

If only Camilla could do the same

I gave Jessica the option of going somewhere else but despite the tears running down her cheeks she said no, she wanted to stay where we were

Luckily Walden Pond had a hike big enough to help us keep out of Camilla's way for the most part at least

We met her and her party along a different path but chose to ignore her and walked on hand in hand.

I started to cry then. Just a single tear streaming down the left hand side of my face. Helpfully it was out of Jarrods sight line so he didn't see it

Security will run you down hard
And I will lead them on a merry chase

October 5, 2021 1:01 pm  #1003

Robyn's POV

I was outside Laura's dorm waiting for her to come out so we could go to the location for our movie marathon of most of Christopher Nolan's work as a director. The only film I was unable to find was Following but still ten films with a combined running time of just under 24 hours was pretty good.

My outfit for the movie marathon was a nice knee length dress with a flowery pattern with my black knee boots. The temperature had risen quite a bit over the last few days allowing me to wear my denim jacket.

I was walking up and down a stone bench outside the dorm enjoying the click clack and scrape of my boot heels on the top when Laura called to me.

She was wearing a lovely top and jeans with dark shoes and her hair was piled sexily on top of her head.

'Hey babe' I greeted gently. I jumped off the bench and gave her a deep and loving kiss and a hug. We complimented each other's outfits and started off.

I sent Leanne a text that we were on our way which was her cue to order our pizzas.

'Good evening' she greeted as we arrived. We all walked down to the lounge and set ourselves up. I put the first film in the Blu Ray player and we officially started our marathon cuddled up on the couch. Leanne soon brought our pizza's and cold glasses of Coke through with a pair of headphones each.

'So you can enjoy your marathon without disturbing anyone' she explained.

We both watched Memento and Insomnia then moved onto Batman Begins. During the climax after the League of Shadows had burned down Bruce Wayne's House I shed a single tear when Alfred asked him 'Why do we fall, so we can learn to pick ourselves up'

I then noticed Laura was asleep. Gently taking her headphones off and resting them by her feet, I resumed the movie and watched alone

Last edited by reptongeek (October 27, 2021 7:13 pm)

October 5, 2021 2:16 pm  #1004

Laura's POV

I awoke with a start. I had heard a loud explosion over Robyn's headphones which had jolted me out of my brief slumber. Robyn paused The Dark Knight when she saw I was awake to give me a kiss on the lips

'Welcome back' she said gently. I picked up my headphones noticing that Robyn had taken her boots off while I was asleep. According to my watch it was 5 am or so.

We finished The Dark Knight and moved onto Inception. It had got a little cold in the lounge where we were sat so I pulled up my black knee socks to keep my legs warm.

Leanne the girl who was looking after us brought through some cereal, juice and a chocolate doughnut each and we finished Inception and started The Dark Knight Rises.

I was wondering if Robyn would cry at some point during our marathon and when we were watching Interstellar it finally happened. The hero Cooper was listening to his messages after being on the water planet for 23 years. He got emotional watching his children and so did Robyn, her tears streaming down her face. I knew she only liked to wipe her own tears so I let her do it.

After she had wiped her face she kissed me on the lips again. I gently stroked her hair and we went back to the movie. Later on more tears ran down her cheeks when Cooper and his daughter were reunited at Jupiter Station.

Leanne brought us a sandwich lunch at this point and she must have found the ending emotional too as I saw a tear run down her right cheek as she dropped our lunch off.

We moved through the final two films and got ready to leave. Robyn packed away her films into a holdall and put her boots and jacket back on

I asked her to pose for a picture which she did. She looked so beautiful in her outfit I wanted to remember it.

Robyn cleared away our remaining pots and decided to buy Leanne a drink and a snack from the vending machine as a thank you for looking after us. When we went to look for her we saw she was asleep in her chair surrounded by papers of various kinds.

'Let her sleep' Robyn whispered. 'I'll get her something from the vending machine'. Feeling mischievous though, I very carefully prised open the jumbo claw holding her hair in place allowing  a few strands to escape.

I walked away and waited for Robyn to drop off her purchases and we walked together out of the building. But Robyn wasn't happy with me

'Why did you undo her hair' she asked very disappointed

'It was just a bit of fun' I protested

'I didn't find it funny' Robyn told me quietly. I took exception to this and stalked off.

Last edited by reptongeek (October 5, 2021 3:24 pm)

October 5, 2021 2:20 pm  #1005

Robyn's POV

As I watched Laura storm off my eyes spiked with tears. I wiped them away with the back of my hand. Despite my growing affection for my own tears running down my cheeks, I wasn't taking any joy from them this time.

Still slightly upset I walked back to my dorm room. My roommate Susan was out with her boyfriend so I laid down on my bed. Too tired to take even my boots or jacket off I drifted off to sleep

October 5, 2021 2:59 pm  #1006

Tristan's POV:

I dreamt about Laura all night, I could even feel her smooth skin, wet when I had the flashback of the times I have wiped and kissed her tears, soft when I had the flashback of the times I caressed her relaxed leg muscles, feeling them jiggle and mold to the shape my hands gave them.

Tuesday, I don't want to keep feeling like I did yesterday, even though I saw Laura at school, I avoided her, knowing she was in turn with Robyn, so I decide to go hang out with a few friends, we went to get milkshakes then went to the arcades, I really like playing air hockey, the afternoon went fast and the evening came. I went back home and to keep my mind off Laura, I played the Lord of the Rings trilogy, I'm not sure if my inner turmoil or the movie really touched me, when Boromir died I felt a tear roll down the middle of my left cheek, I left it unchecked until it evaporated on my skin.

I hope the week flies fast, I can't wait to hug and kiss Laura, feel her head on my shoulder as I caress her hair and cheeks. I long to feel her smooth thighs and calves on my legs as we sit on the couch, I don't know how many things I'd love to do with Laura right now, I am suddenly feeling needy of her warmth, of her sparkling eyes seeing mine, her angelic smile.

October 5, 2021 3:31 pm  #1007

Robyn's POV

I woke at about 8 am the next morning. My roommate Susan had been and gone, I knew this because she had left me a note saying she hoped I had enjoyed my marathon the previous day and that she was the one who took my boots off while I was sleeping. I was glad she did because my feet did pinch in them after a while

Not wanting Laura to think I was still mad at her, I sent her a message asking if she would like to meet me for breakfast. She replied back saying yes she would. We arranged to meet by the fountain in an hour which gave me time for a quick shower

October 5, 2021 3:36 pm  #1008

Laura's POV

The notification sound on my mobile woke me up. I saw there were two messages on my phone. The first was from Robyn apologising for getting cross and spoiling the end of our marathon and asking if I wanted breakfast. We agreed a time and a place to meet and then I saw the second message was from Tristan!

What was he thinking! I deleted the message without reading it and went to have my shower. While the hot water cascaded over my body I debated whether I should tell Robyn.

October 5, 2021 3:42 pm  #1009

Robyn's POV

Laura arrived just in time and after we had cleared the air about the previous night and exchanged a kiss, Laura told me about Tristan's message.

'I didn't read it' she said. 'Just deleted it' We walked to our nearest branch of McDonald's for breakfast my frustration starting to build. The previous week I had managed to keep my side of our agreement and not contact Laura at all until the week had ended. Tristan on the other hand wasn't keeping his side of the bargain. I understood he missed Laura, I had too the previous week. But if this agreement we had between the three of us was to work we had to stick to it.

I put aside my private feelings as we placed our order for breakfast and sat down at our table

October 5, 2021 3:59 pm  #1010

Tristan's POV:

After Return of the King I went to sleep, never stopped thinking about Laura, she was present even in my dreams.

The following morning comes, I automatically sent a good morning message to Laura, then got ready to do some exercise, I needed to burn energy and stop thinking about Laura.

I am thinking of casually pass by her place or Robyn's, but I'm not sure.

Board footera