You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

October 8, 2021 6:23 pm  #1031

Re: Movie night

Laura's POV

I put my head back against the wall as tears ran down my cheeks

'You're right, I have to do what's best for me. I can't have two romantic partners, I have to make a choice I should have done right from the start'

I turned to look at him and wiped my tears

'If you were me, who would you choose'

Security will run you down hard
And I will lead them on a merry chase

October 8, 2021 7:49 pm  #1032

Tristan's POV:

Hearing Laura ask who would she choose shakes me, I give her the most tender look I am capable of, she looks at my eyes and brings her hands to her face to wipe her tears once more. I instinctively reach her wrists, preventing her to wipe her tears, I lean and kiss a hot tear from each of her cheeks, releasing her hands I bring both thumbs to her soft, warm cheeks and lovingly wipe her tears as, in a sweet comforting voice, answer: "Baby, I think Robyn and I are the wrong persons you should ask this question, as we are involved in the situation, the expected answer is that she would say to stay with her and I with me, but I'll let you see for yourself, does Robyn take care of your tears like I do? Does she comfort you like I do? Does she try to bring the best version of you, you know, try to be an example to follow or inspire someone to want to be like you? Take this in consideration."

I kiss her lips briefly, swipe my fingerpads to take care of all her tears and streaks left and smile at her.

October 8, 2021 9:26 pm  #1033

Anna's pov:

With his left hand still on the waist band of my shorts I feel him place his right hand on my calfs. As he is patting, squeezing and jiggling them I can feel a tent forming in his shorts just under my legs that are still draped over his.

William then leans in and plants a steamy French kiss on my lips to wich I respond in kind. I am getting really turned on as his hands are still on my abs, thighs and calfs. After we pull apart from the kiss I look deep into his eyes and give him a sly smile. Then I lean over, this time I lean slightly to the left. I place my lips delicately on his neck and my hands firmly grab the back if his head drawing him in closer. I then start kissing his neck. I can feel myself getting even more turned on by the second.

In the back of my mind I'm wondering if we should wait until we get home to continue to have more privacy, but between the atmosphere and the company I seem to be continuing to get carried away. At least William doesn't seem to mind.

Last edited by Princess_Lucky1731 (October 8, 2021 9:27 pm)

October 8, 2021 11:53 pm  #1034

William's POV:

I feel Anna getting as turned on as I am, she kisses my neck and that was the breaking point. I turn to see if anybody is around, fortunately we are in a seldom visited area, I see Jarrod quite busy with Camilla, I decide to do the same. I unbotton Anna's shorts, with her help I manage to take them off, she quickly got out of her light jacket and pulls away her t-shirt, making her generous breasts bounce with the pull the t-shirt made.

I unbotton my shirt as Anna takes care of my shorts, both of us already at the point of not needing to make out so we go straight to the point. I let Anna go on top so she doesn't get grass or bugs on her beautiful body, so she sits on me, feeling me entirely inside her, then she grinds in circles, then forward and back, almost making me reach the point of no return.

She starts riding me, slamming hard, yet, not too fast, I place my left hand on her right thigh, feeling it perfectly jiggle and my right hand on her left calf, feeling it dance inside and out of her leg as she clashes against my hips and thighs. I feel both our buildups, ready to shoot, as she starts trembling, she loses balance and supports her hands on my quads, which I wasn't aware were jiggling as her hands sink in my muscles then are pushed when she slams hard. That was all it took, we shake as we release our vital, hot fluids.

Anna slumps over me panting,vour chests heaving strong. I look at her eyes, seeing a sparkle I hadn't seen in years, the shine of her beautiful eyes spurt me to kiss them and bring my hands to her cheeks.

October 9, 2021 2:43 pm  #1035

Laura's POV

Before my decision I need to hear what Megan had to say about Robyn. She seemed almost disappointed to tell me that Robyn wasn't cheating on me which was a little odd, but I let it pass

That evening I was walking home when I heard Susan, Robyn's roommate speak.

'Don't cry Rob!' she begged. 'I hate it when you cry' I quietly hid behind a tree and listened to them talk. My heart gave a leap when Robyn suggested that I should go out with Tristan.

'Is that what you want?' Susan asked.

'No' Robyn sobbed. 'But he'll make her happy. She'll be able to have a relationship without having to hide and that will be better for her. Plus she started dating Tristan first. It makes sense for her to choose him' Tears silently streamed down my face. Making sure I didn't make a sound I walked back to my dorm building.

The next morning I got up. I had made my decision I just hoped it wouldn't be too difficult for the partner I had to leave behind

I found Tristan in the grounds and motioned him to sit down. Not wanting to prolong it as much for myself as for him, I told him with tears running down my cheeks that I'd chosen Robyn

He didn't say anything for a few moments and then with anger rising in his voice asked me why.

'It's complicated' I told him as more tears fell from my eyes. 'Yes it's true I started dating you first, but the thing is, I fell for Robyn first. I never knew bisexuality existed I just thought my feelings for her would go away but they didn't' I started to wipe my tears away but more just streamed down my face.

'What has she got that I haven't' Tristan protested. 'I promised to comfort you, to show you your best self and everything'

'Yes you did' I sobbed the tears still coming. 'But last night when I heard Robyn and her roommate speaking she said I should choose you. She put my happiness against her own and that's why I'm choosing her. Please you said you would support my decision yesterday, what's changed today'

Tristan didn't answer. Just angrily stormed off. It took a few minutes for me to stop crying. That was so hard. I berated myself over and over for being such a coward right from the start and not choosing one partner from the beginning

When I eventually stopped crying and wiped my face, I went to find Robyn. When I told her my decision she didn't gloat or crow just gave me a gentle hug and held it there for a while. More tears streamed down my face and when Robyn ended our hug she had been crying too.

'Are you sure that's what you want' she said gently, a tear running down her left cheek. I nodded. Robyn wiped away her tears and mine and in full view of everyone kissed me on the lips.

October 9, 2021 3:20 pm  #1036

Tristan's POV:

Hearing Laura choose Robyn hit me like a bucket of cold water, I didn't understand why she chose her, her life would be harder, society would look down upon her, Robyn is quite cute but her morals are not quite up.
Frustration started building inside me and I didn't want to show Laura I was frustrated. When I blurted out what did Robyn had that I didn't I realized I sounded angry. I felt like sobbing and, honestly, I didn't want to show it to Laura, so I stormed off straight to my house.

I fell in bed sobbing my heart out, the purpose of my life project was crumbling like a castle built on sand. For the first time in a while, I started to pray, I asked God to help me give my life direction, clearly what I had in mind was not happening, therefore I wouldn't be happy. After crying for two hours straight as I prayed, I decided I would drop school and get away from the world, I definitely didn't have the possibility of being happy, therefore I wouldn't make anyone happy in the world, so I decided to become a benedictine monk in Belmont.

I brought myself together and did what was fair for all, I ask Laura to meet one last time. We meet in a very private area in the Brooklyn bridge park , I see Laura in a light jacket and denim shorts, she looks stunning. I approach her and, as serious as I can be, caress her cheeks and her hair: "I'm sorry for how I behaved last time, I didn't want you to see me break down, not for this reason. I have made my mind and I will keep my promise, I will support you all the way, but I can't live like this anymore, you were the motivation for me to live and to be a good person, to try to grow in many ways, I wanted to study to get a good paying job only to give the best to you, I don't need money or luxuries but to make you happy.

If you ask where I'm going with this, I'll be straight forward, I'm leaving the world, I'm going to the trappist Abbey of the Genessee to become a monk, I will pray for you everyday, God will give purpose to my life. I know once I step in I won't step out ever in my life, so, if you want to visit me, feel free to do so, I will have you in my heart and my mind every single day of my life and I will never stop loving you."

I see Laura's eyes fill with tears and spilling over her cheeks, I, no longer feeling that confident ask: "May I... (reaching her cheeks with my hands, not touching until I have her consent)"...

October 10, 2021 3:38 pm  #1037

Laura's POV

I wiped away my own tears. I knew Tristan would be disappointed but I now had to be true to Robyn. I couldn't allow myself to be tempted

I thanked him for his apology, shook his hand and wished him all the best

October 10, 2021 3:59 pm  #1038

Tristan's POV:

I thought on kissing a tear streak but, understanding her position, I decided not to, I looked in her eyes, still shedding tears and ask her to bring my apologies to Robyn for not being able to keep up with the agreement. I say goodbye and turn before she sees tears fall from my own eyes, my mind drifts in a series of memories, the first time I kissed Laura, the first time I wiped her tears, the first time I kissed her tears and tear streaks, the times I felt her well formed abs in my hands, her smooth, soft thighs and calves jiggling against my hands and legs, the only time she wiped my tears, and most of all, her smile and the love I felt from her when she hugged me or leaned against my body. But now, I was devoted on doing God's will, no matter what it was, so I went home and told my mother I would be leaving school and all my stuff, never to come back, I would become a monk.

I went to the benedictine abbey and enrolled myself in, it was a long ten years process but I was still young, before thirty I would be a full monk and maybe even a priest, I was determined to pray every day of my life for Laura and Robyn, even though I know at the bottom of my heart that it is not a legitimate union, I only want Laura to be happy.

October 10, 2021 3:59 pm  #1039

Gemma's POV

Ever since I had burned Billie's number, I had felt as if I had made a tremendous mistake. But it was a mistake I didn't know how to fix. I could go back to her hotel of course, but there was no guarantee I would meet her again.

Tears ran down my cheeks as I sat on my favourite bench in the garden opposite my home. First Sophie and now Billie. I knew I couldn't remain single all my life, I needed to move on and meet someone new. But I was making a hash of it.

I wiped my cheeks with a tissue and returned to reading The Silver Chair one of The Chronicles of Narnia by C.S. Lewis. I had just finished the chapter where Eustace and Jill arrive at the Giants castle when I heard my name. I looked up and saw Billie

My heart gave a little flip flop. With tears in her eyes Billie asked if she could sit down. She was wearing her black blouse and knee length skirt with knee boots to keep her legs warm

'When you stayed in my hotel, I saw not only how you looked at me, but the pain behind your eyes' Billie explained. As she talked the tears in her eyes ran down her cheeks. As each tear fell she wiped it away. At least once or twice she didn't catch them in time and they fell off her face spattering her skirt

'I fell for someone I shouldn't too. My best friend's girlfriend. I chose to destroy a perfectly good friendship, because I didn't want to admit my feelings. Neither of us can be with the person we love, but it doesn't make sense for us to be single for the rest of our lives.' She paused to wipe another tear

'I would like to be your girlfriend' she said. 'I know what you are going to say. But you can't cheat on someone who doesn't love you back. I'm willing to try if you are'

'Do you have a place to stay for the night' I choked out as tears streamed down my face.

Billie shook her head wiping away another pair of tears. I took my hands in hers.

'I'm just across the road' I said. 'Come on' We walked hand in hand to my house

October 10, 2021 9:19 pm  #1040

Anna's pov:

I'm glad no-one was looking at us as before I knew what was happening William unbuttoned and took off my shorts as if in one fluid motion. I then took off my light jacket taking my shirt with it. I guess I was getting swept up in the emotion as I was now not aware if anyone was looking at us or not and frankly I was beginning not to care either way.

I see William quickly unbuttoning his shirt as I help him pull off his shorts. I was so turned on from our previous foreplay that as soon as his shorts were removed I quickly sat on him and immediately began grinding in circles then forward and backward. I was getting pretty intune with what he liked.

I then began riding him hard. I then felt him place his left hand on my right thigh. I was riding so fast I nesrly lost my balance. I really didn't want to fall into the itchy grass so I quickly grabbed onto his quads to steady myself. With that I started trembling. I knew I was about to loose control. With that I felt William start trembling. That's all it took. I bathed his member. Even before  I finished I felt William fill me up with his own liquid.

By that point I was exhausted. I slumped over Williams chest sweating and panting. I could feel his sweaty chest rise and fall every time he panted. After a min William leaned his head slightly up to look into my eyes. He must have seen something in me as he leaned in and kissed just below my eyes. Then he brought both his hands up to my cheeks and wiped the sweat from my cheeks with the pads of his thumbs before placing his head back into the grass.

He then patted the back of my thighs with his strong hands making them jiggle slightly, motioning for me to get up so we could get dressed before anyone saw (if they hadn't already). Besides it had been a while and I was wondering if Jarod and Camilla were ready to get back to our hike. We either had to finish the trail or turn around and hike an hr and a half back in the direction we came. Whatever the decision all the physical exercise from the hike and the other activities was finally starting to catch up with me and I could hear my stomach begin to rumble.

Last edited by Princess_Lucky1731 (October 10, 2021 9:22 pm)

Board footera