You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

November 28, 2021 5:03 pm  #1331

Re: Movie night

Camilla and Sadie's Dad POV

It hurt seeing Camilla close her eyes and watching the tears stream down my face

'I should leave you alone' I suggested. It was them that Camilla blurted out her news. That she and Jarrod were engaged.

'Congratulations' I said warmly even though given my current situation it was very hard. 'I hope you'll be very happy together'

Security will run you down hard
And I will lead them on a merry chase

November 28, 2021 9:11 pm  #1332

Tristan's POV:

As I am staring Enid's eyes, she brings both hands to my cheeks, gently taking care of my tears. For the first time in my life, I feel a mix of comfort and arousal, I hope I get to feel this again, I'm sure I'll find out exactly what I'm feeling.

When she makes sure no trace of tears remains on mt face, she kisses my lips in the most tender way I have felt. The movie goes on and the final sad scene comes up, Luke becomes one with the Force as he stares at a sunset. We share quite an intimate moment here, as we wipe each other's tears, I even kiss her tears and tear streaks, not allowing a single tear waste.

I softly pat and jiggle her thigh as I stand up to put The Rise of Skywalker. A lot of funny, exciting and emotional scenes come up, but the one that had tears streaming down our cheeks is when Ben heals Rey. I slide Enid to sit on my lap, I softly caress her toned thighs as I kiss her tears. I feel her cool hands wiping tears from my warm cheeks. I lift my hands and wipe her tear streaks, softlt kissing a tear from each cheek then giving her a deep kiss on her lips as I feel her quads and inner thigh jiggle.

I am (and I guess she is too) extremely turned on, I'm not sure we'll manage to hold back this time...

November 28, 2021 9:55 pm  #1333

As I see Camilla's eyes overflow and swiftly run down her beautiful cheeks, I see her dad's hand slowly approaching, wiping a tear streak from about half an inch below her eye all the way until he catches the tear with his thumb. I turn and look at him, I'm in shock, I see tears streaming down his face.

I have never seen him cry before. When he notices I have seen him cry, he says: "I should leave you alone".

Camilla blurts through her tears, with a broken voice: "We are getting married". Her dad says, still sad: "Congratulations". And leaves.

I stay kissing and wiping Camilla's endless tears as she cries all her sadness out. I softly say: "We are alone now, feel free to sob your heart on me, I'm here to hold you in time of need, as I know you are when I need it".

I softly caress her thigh as she leans her face on the crook of my neck, her hot tears splashing my neck and shoulder. I lovingly squeeze and jiggle her thigh reassuringly as she rests in my arm.

November 29, 2021 5:29 am  #1334

As my eyes were still closed I was startled when I felt a thumb brush my cheeek. It wasn't the soft, strong fingers that I was used to but rather a rough thumb. I slowly and somewhat shyly realized it had to be the hands of my dad. I felt him slowly wipe away a tear that had started half an in below my eye all the way to my chin where the tear was delicately caught and wiped away. It felt comforting yet strange as my dad has never seen me cry, let alone wipe my tears.

After wiping my tears my dad quickly blurtes out that he thinks he should leave us alone for a while to process everything. I didn't want my dad to leave on such unhappy tearms, and seeing as how I hadn't told him my exciting news yet I figured now was as good a time as any.

"Dad..." I called out rather quietly through my now hitched breath "Jarrod and I aren't just dating we're engaged." It took every in of strength I had to whisper this to my dad without completely breaking down from the news he had just shared.

Never opening my eyes I heard my dad whisper a "Congratulations" thick with emotion. I was now truly afraid to open my eyes for fear I'd see my dad in a heap of tears.

I then hear the door open and close. I presumed my dad had left us for us to be alone.

Jarrod then leans in closer and begins kissing a tear from my left cheek while simultaneously using his left hand to wipe several tear streaks from my right cheek. He then reassures me that we are alone and tells me I can feel fully free to sob my heart out as loud and as long as I want.

I immediately burry my face in the crook of Jarrod's neck as I feel him begin to softly caress my thigh, then squeeze and jiggle it. Then through hitched breath I manage to choke out "It's. All. My. Sister's. Fault. If. She. Hadn't. Been. So. Stupid. In. Her. Actions. They'd. Still. Be. Together." In the back of my mind I knew I had just forgiven her for her actions and realized she never told my dad to divorce my mom. That was entirely his choice, but I was just so mad and felt i needed someone to blame to ease the sting of the news.

With my head still buried in the crook of Jarrod's neck I let out a loud sob. So loud I nearly startled myself; but I didn't hold back. Finally one sob turned into another and another until I was sobbing so loud and hard I could barely catch my breath.

Last edited by Princess_Lucky1731 (November 29, 2021 5:31 am)

November 29, 2021 2:51 pm  #1335

Sadie's POV

Camilla got back to me in reply to my message but she really laid into me

In essence she said our parents divorce was all my fault and if I hadn't been so stupid and lost my temper they would still be together

Furthermore she continued because I had made it quite clear I hated Jarrod, she wasn't invited to her wedding

How could it have come to this I thought to myself as tears streamed down my face

November 29, 2021 3:00 pm  #1336

I hear Camilla blame Sadie for this, which I know isn't true, but I allow her to process this as she sends her a text out of pure emotion. Not long after, through hitched breath and broken voice Camilla blames her sister, she emits a loud sob, her usually melodic voice is suddenly deafening, beautiful, but deafening.

One sob turned into another and another, until she is sobbing at the loudest volume I have heard her and the hardest I have felt her. Her whole body is shaking violently with sobs, I stop wiping her tears to hold her, I feel a torrent of tears fall on my neck and run through my chest and arm as if a heavy storm was falling on me, I hold her back with one hand, her back is trembling as if she was freezing in Alaska, my other hand goes to the back of her thigh, as she is sitting on my lap with her legs bent, curling in my arms. Her sobs are so violent, even her thighs are jiggling because of her sobs, I keep my hands for a minute, feeling her back shudder and her thigh jiggle against my hands.

Finally her sobs are subsiding, but her tears are still falling unchecked down her cheeks, I carry her to bed, she seems tired.

Last edited by Amans lacrimae (November 29, 2021 3:01 pm)

November 29, 2021 3:05 pm  #1337

Amans lacrimae wrote:

Tristan's POV:

As I am staring Enid's eyes, she brings both hands to my cheeks, gently taking care of my tears. For the first time in my life, I feel a mix of comfort and arousal, I hope I get to feel this again, I'm sure I'll find out exactly what I'm feeling.

When she makes sure no trace of tears remains on mt face, she kisses my lips in the most tender way I have felt. The movie goes on and the final sad scene comes up, Luke becomes one with the Force as he stares at a sunset. We share quite an intimate moment here, as we wipe each other's tears, I even kiss her tears and tear streaks, not allowing a single tear waste.

I softly pat and jiggle her thigh as I stand up to put The Rise of Skywalker. A lot of funny, exciting and emotional scenes come up, but the one that had tears streaming down our cheeks is when Ben heals Rey. I slide Enid to sit on my lap, I softly caress her toned thighs as I kiss her tears. I feel her cool hands wiping tears from my warm cheeks. I lift my hands and wipe her tear streaks, softlt kissing a tear from each cheek then giving her a deep kiss on her lips as I feel her quads and inner thigh jiggle.

I am (and I guess she is too) extremely turned on, I'm not sure we'll manage to hold back this time...

Enid's POV

We watched Star Wars Episode IX The Rise of Skywalker and we both cried buckets when Kylo heals Rey. We both tenderly wiped our tears away and gave into our love for each other and passionately kissed on the couch.

We would have gone further if the Star Wars theme hadn't startled us. As before I watched the credits with Tristan calling out crew names he found funny like 3rd year Apprentice in the Art Department!

I then realised that we'd missed out Solo A Star Wars Story so we put that on next and agreed to call it a day after this final movie

November 29, 2021 6:47 pm  #1338

Tristan's POV:

The Star Wars main theme startles us and breaks the erotic atmosphere, I somehow feel myself strongly jiggle Enid's calf, then inner thigh as I pull my hand from her body.

I get up and put Solo a Star Wars Story, I'm not sure which is saddest, The Force Awakens or this one, as many characters die here.

The first scene in which I feel a tear roll onto my fingers from Enid's cheek is when Qi'ra breaks with Han.

The rest of the movie has us in tears, but not too many, as it was often and minor characters.

I feel I could get a formal compromise with Enid any time soon. I love her so much, I am decided to be the best person I can be for her.

After cuddling a little while with Enid, she decides to call it a day.

I get the notice I got a raise in my job, as I am an experienced barista, so I earn an extra income starting this week.

I dare ask Enid for a date the following weekend...

Last edited by Amans lacrimae (November 29, 2021 9:43 pm)

November 30, 2021 1:25 am  #1339

Through my tears I heard my phone text go off. I lifted my head sloiwly off Jarrod's shoulder only temporarily just to look take a quick look at my text. I struggled to see who it was through my tears and continued sobs. I quickly found out it was my sister. I opened my text with shaking hands and struggled to read what my sister had wrote through my still blurry vision. She explained how sorry she was and told me i was welcome to come and stay in her place if I wanted some time to process my grief.

I texted her back the best I could with my still shaking hands. I guess I should have waited to reply to her as I was still very angry, but I didn't. I told her that I felt our parents divorce was all her fault and if she hadn't been so stupid and lost her temper they would still be together. Furthermore I continued and stated that from certain things she said in the past that she had made it quite clear that she hated Jarrod. I then informed her she wasn't invited to our wedding.

After I pushed send I felt my heart sink. I knew I was only saying these things to her out of anger, and that she didn't deserve to be the punching bag for my anger however I just couldn't get it together enough to text her again to apologize or at least explain myself. I knew I was still way too angry to be rational.

With that I threw my phone across the couch and quickly buried my face back in Jarrod's neck. By that point my whole body was shaking violently with sobs as I had never stopped sobbing even while I was texting my sister.

Jarrod finally stopped wiping my tears and just held me. He held my back with one hand and placed his other on the back of my thigh as I was sitting sitting on his lap with my legs bent while curled up in his arms.

After a few more min my sobs finally start to subside but not my tears as they were still streaming down my cheeks. I then felt Jarrod lift me like a princess and carry my up the stairs where he finally set me gently down on the bed. I guess he could see how tired I was.

"Don't. Leave. Me." I whispered to Jarrod through my still hitched breath as soon as he set me down.

I knew I needed to get some sleep as I had to go to work in the morning; but as tired and emotional drained as I was I didn't know if I could (fall asleep).

Last edited by Princess_Lucky1731 (November 30, 2021 1:28 am)

November 30, 2021 5:07 am  #1340

As soon as I place Cam on the bed she whispers: "Don't leave me". I don't know how to take it, is she up to have me "relieve her" or only cuddle and give her all my sweet love.

I decide to take initiative, I take my clothes off, then cuddle with her, feeling her soft back thighs with my bare quads, I felt her shiver, so I give it a shot, I start undressing her, she is so drained, she doesn't put any resistance (nor proactively help). When we are both naked, I don't want to make her do any work, I caress her calves, then her thighs, going up her hips and waist all the way to her breasts, stopping in her abs for a while, softly caressing her.

I feel heat slowly building in the air, I take a chance and slip a finger inside her, caressing her most sensitive, she...

Board footera