You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

January 13, 2022 12:05 pm  #1481

Re: Movie night

Robyn's POV

As I read my latest letter from Sadie my eyes filled with tears. I wished I could help her, but I couldn't. My parents had divorced when I was two I didn't remember it all that well.

My tears were still running down my cheeks when Enid stopped by.

'Are you okay?' she asked concerned. I wiped them away as she sat down

'Yes, I'm fine, a friend of mine had some bad news that's all. What's up.'

'Tristan waw wondering, if you would like to double date' she explained 'Me and him and you and Laura'

I did confess, I wasn't altogether sure that was a good idea

'Did he tell you about his breakup with Laura' I asked. Enid's eyes filled

'Yes he did, and he told me how much it hurt. But he's doing well now and he feels ready to move on.' A single tear ran down her left cheek.

'I'll speak to Laura' I said 'And see what she thinks' Enid was happy with this and she left. I was a little disturbed. Enid had looked really pretty with her eyes full of tears. And then when one fell out of her eye.

I closed my eyes and shook my head. I was NOT going to fall for a straight girl

Security will run you down hard
And I will lead them on a merry chase

January 13, 2022 6:38 pm  #1482

I open the box and find a handpicked selection of the best bags of coffee, from the world!, I give the box to Camilla, give Will a hug and thank him, then go and hug Anna, I feel her quite emotional as her back shudders a bit.

January 14, 2022 5:04 am  #1483

Melissa's pov:

As soon as I placed my head back on my brother's shoulder I felt him immediately drop his left hand back down to my thigh. He began caressing it again, even taking care of the now cool tear that had landed there earlier. I then felt him lean in to kiss my cheek. As he kissed my cheek he didn't immediately pull away. I felt him nuzzle his cheek against mine. I was surprised when I felt a cool dampness on his cheek. I nuzzled my still damp cheek back against his in correspondence and seemed to absorb his tears as they mingled with mine.

After a few seconds I felt my brother begin to pull away. I lifted my head again this time looking him directly in his eyes. I noticed they were still swimming with tears.

Last edited by Princess_Lucky1731 (January 14, 2022 5:06 am)

January 14, 2022 5:27 am  #1484

Anna's pov:

After William handed his brother the gift he lovingly picked out for him I saw him turn to Camilla, give her a big smile, then he walked over to his brother and gave him a hug after also thanking him. He then walked over to me and gave me a hug. I was happy that William made Jarrod so happy with his gift of gratitude for what he had done for us and the longer I thought about it the more I felt myself beginning to tear up. Before I could break the hug I felt a lump forming in my throat. I didn't try to suppress it this time. Instead I let out a low, almost silent sob while my back shuddered slightly. I allowed myself to stay like this for a few seconds before finally pulling away; thick, hot tears still flowing over my cheeks.

Last edited by Princess_Lucky1731 (January 14, 2022 5:28 am)

January 14, 2022 5:34 am  #1485

After Jarrod handed me the gift his brother had given him I saw him give his brother a quick hug then go to Anna and give her a hug but before he pulled away I could see her back shudder a bit. I was a bit surprised she was getting so emotional, but I guess she was just overwhelmed with joy for what Jarrod did for them and that was how she chose to express it.

After a few seconds Jarrod and Anna finally released from their embrace. As they did I noticed thick, hot tears still flowing over her cheeks.

January 14, 2022 6:22 am  #1486

Tristan's POV:

I am surprised how connected my sis and I are, as soon as I nuzzle my cheek against her's she corresponds the same way, I feel her warm tears transferring to my cheek mingling with my own. After a few seconds I pull away, no longer embarrassed for empathizing with Melissa. She lifts her head and looks into my eyes, they were already swimming in tears, now seeing her sad eyes and tear streaked face breaks the dam. Hot tears start their way in two streaks down the middle of each cheek, followed by another streak on my right outer corner and my left inner corner of my cheeks, Melissa seems to follow my lead as I see her eyes swimming in tears once more...

January 14, 2022 6:30 am  #1487

William's POV:

I see her shudder slightly and the dam breaks, thick tears start making their artistic canvas on her beautiful cheeks, trailing four streaks on her right cheek and three on her left, she pulls away from the hug, not even making an attempt to wipe her tears. I am so attentively seeing her face that I fail to hear what Jarrod says before placing the back of his left hand fingers on her right cheek drying streak after streak until the tears are caught and the thumb of his right hand carefully drying her tear streaks until the tear is absorbed by the thumb.

He breaks contact with Anna and goes back to Camilla, pulling her to him from her waist. I turn to look at Anna, a new wave of thick, shining sparkling tears roll out of her eyes, leaving thick, shining streaks on her beautiful cheeks, she is walking towards me. I take a step to get next to her faster. As soon as she is withing reach, I pull her from the curve between her back and her bum as I kiss a tear from her right cheek, slowly kissing the tear streak that was left behind until I kiss below her eye, softly cupping both cheeks, wiping her waves of tears with the back of my hands, my thumbs and the pads of my fingers, ocassionaly kissing a tear that manages to slip by.

Her tears slow down to just an ocassional tear once in a while, we both turn to look at Jarrod and Camilla, Camilla's eyes got my attention...

Last edited by Amans lacrimae (January 14, 2022 7:29 am)

January 14, 2022 6:37 am  #1488

I feel a heavy rain starting to pour on my shoulder (where Anna's face is), she pulls from the embrace, her face completely streaked, I think, considering the thickness of her streaks, one more streak and it would be impossible to trace individual streaks on her fair cheeks, without thinking I start wiping them, I feel the trails quite hot on my fingers and when I reach her big, round tears, even after rolling across her cheeks, they still feel hot to the touch.

I feel I am spending too much time taking care of Anna's tears, I softly whisper: "Thank you (both Will and Anna) for this special gift, I am sure you would have done the same if my relationship was frail". I break the eye contact, as simply thinking of the possibility of having such a problem with Camilla brings tears to my eyes. I go back to Camilla and with my left hand pull her to me from her waist, looking at her eyes.

January 14, 2022 5:26 pm  #1489

Emily's POV

Our double date was so nice. Sophie looked amazing in her blue dress and her long brown hair loose down her back. Seeing Kate and Rachel all dressed up was a revelation

Our waiter was nearly speechless when he took our orders for dinner. He must have thought his Christmases had come at once, serving four gorgeous young women.

We briefly touched on Rachel's trip and she was still feeling tired from her experience.

'I'm glad I decided to cut down my trip' she told us. 'After Paris, I was just so exhausted. Plus I wanted to get back to Kate'

Kate's eyes filled with tears and she kissed Rachel on the lips.

'I am glad you had a good time though' she said as a tear ran down her left cheek. Rachel's eyes filled too and she and Kate linked hands for a minute.

'How about you two'?' Kate asked. 'Has Sophie's sister come round yet'

It was Sophie's turn to have her eyes fill with tears.

'Not yet' she said as a sob escaped from her throat. 'I'm really worried she'll try and break us up.' Her tears began to run down her cheeks.

'She won't' I told her comfortingly. 'I promise' Sophie gave me a smile. Despite her tear streaked face she still looked beautiful. I wiped her tears away and we both kissed too.

Then our main courses arrived and we began to eat

Security will run you down hard
And I will lead them on a merry chase

January 15, 2022 5:02 am  #1490

Melissa's pov:

I didn't realize seeing the tears in my eyes would break the dam for my brother, but I guess that's all it took. I saw tears start their way in two streaks down the middle of each of my brother's cheeks, followed by another streak on the right outer corner and the left inner corner of his cheek. Seeing his tears only made me feel even sadder that I would soon be leaving. I could feel my tears pushing their way out and desperately climbing to my lashes.

"We still have tomorrow." I began slowly trying to regulate my hitched breathing "I don't leave until the day after. We can do anything you want." I finish finally allowing myself to blink. That only sent two tears cascading down each of my cheeks one from the middle and one from the inner corners.

Board footera