You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

January 15, 2022 5:37 am  #1491

Re: Movie night

Anna's pov:

Upon breaking the hug with Jarrod I can't help but continue to let my thick, hot tears continue to flow over my cheeks. I truly wanted to let myself feel these tears as they were not tears of sadness this time.  As I was standing there I was startled by the feeling of Jarrod's fingers on my right cheek. I could feel him delicately wiping streak after streak of my tears with the backs of his fingers catching most of the a actual tears with his thumb. 

As soon as Jarrod breaks contact with my tears and returns to Camilla I can feel another wave of tears start running down my cheeks right where the previous ones had just been. I turn and begin to slowly walk towards William as he takes a step closer to me to meet me in the middle. As soon as I am arms reach away he pulls me in close to him and begins to take care of my thick, hot tears by slowly kissing one from my right cheek and kissing the streak it left behind until he was kissing just below my eye. He then delicately cupped both of my cheeks in his strong hands and used the back of his hands, his thumbs and the pads of his fingers to wipe my new wave of tears, ocassionaly kissing a tear that manages to slip by.

As my tears finally start to slow William and I turn our attention to Jarrod and Camilla. My eyes were drawn almost immediately to Camilla's as they were sparkling in a sea of their own tears.

January 15, 2022 5:57 am  #1492

Jarrod was so busy taking care of Anna's tears I was surprised when he grabbed my waist with his left hand and pulled me towards him. As he stared into my tear filled eyes I couldn't help but notice my reflection in his tear filled eyes.

"I'm so glad I get to be a part of such a wonderful family. The kind that would do anything to help each other through difficult times. And the kind that are really appreciative of that." I whispered to Jarrod as I felt  a thick, hot tear finally escape my right eye and make it's way over my cheek.

January 15, 2022 2:57 pm  #1493

Tristan's POV:

Melissa tells me in a sad, longing tone: "We still have tomorrow", with her voice breaking, she continues: "I don't leave until the day after. We can do anything you want." She blinks, tears start to run down her beautiful cheeks, two trails start drawing on her cheeks, one from the middle and one from the inner corner of each of her cheeks. I give her a smile through my tears, I caress her hair and answer: "I'd love to stay here with you watching movies like when we were kids until we fall asleep".

I don't remember seeing her tears from so close, as her face was a couple of inches from mine as we only lift our faces from each other's shoulder, her tears seem so big and sparkling, I wonder how she sees mine. I feel a tear fall from my cheek, I blush a little as I know it will land on Melissa's thigh, as I wait for an answer and keep caressing her hair I see a tear start a new path on Melissa's right cheek, next to the one on the middle of her cheek. I instinctively kiss the tear streak, then kiss the tear, I bring my hand and finish clearing that streak, keeping my hand on her cheek.

I lean my free hand on her other thigh, leaning my face a little bit closer to her, I wanted to feel her warmth, yet, I was waiting for an answer first.

January 15, 2022 3:59 pm  #1494

Now I understand where Camilla's emotions are coming from, she whispers: "I'm so glad I get to be a part of such a wonderful family. The kind that would do anything to help each other through difficult times. And the kind that are really appreciative of that." A thick tear starts its way on her right cheek.

I softly answer: "This is your family now, anything you need, if you ever feel the need to land on a shoulder, we are all here for you, be sure none of us will judge you or think less of you". Sadie, her dad, especially her mom comes to my mind, I feel sad for the family situation she is in. I don't know when I started crying, I feel tears on both cheeks now, I let them run down my cheeks unchecked.

When I see Camilla's beautiful cheeks with several streaks on them I kiss a few tears and streaks, wipe some more, her face is still tear streaked, she...

January 15, 2022 4:44 pm  #1495

William's POV:

I can't hear what Camilla whispered to Jarrod, but I see a big, round tear fall from her eye and down her cheek. Jarrod answers her then kisses and wipes some of her tears. Anna looks at me and motions me to get a bit closer, Anna steps besides Camilla and I stand next to Jarrod, we see Camilla...

January 15, 2022 6:09 pm  #1496

Melissa's pov:

My brother suggests we watch movies like we did as kids until we fall asleep. I fully agree as I genuinely enjoy spending time with him and don't know when we will be able to get time together like this again.

My brother and I finally lift our heads off each other's shoulders when I feel a strange wet sensation on my thigh. Finally turning my head to look my brother in his eyes I can see him blushing as I finally realize the wet sensation was one of his tears. I instinctively life my right hand and, using the backs of my fingers, wipe a tear streak off my brother's left cheek following it down to his chin where a single tear is still clinging. I refuse to wipe the tear on my thigh to show my brother it's ok to feel and not to be embarrassed.

Now I can feel a new tear making its way down my already wet right cheek. Before I knew it I felt my brother kiss the tear streak the tear made as well as kiss the tear itself. He then brings his left hand to my right cheek and finishes clearing the last of the streak that was now drying on my cheek.

With his hand still on my cheek he brings his other hand and places it on my thigh helping him lean in just a bit closer. I could tell he was waiting for me to answer.

"Please don't feel embarrassed for sharing your feelings." I begin as I point to the tear that fell on my thigh. "I'm going to miss you too when I leave." I finished pointing to the new tears now making their way out of my eyes and over my cheeks.

January 15, 2022 6:27 pm  #1497

Jarrod tells me his family will always be here for me if I ever need a shoulder as they are now also my family and they will never judge me nor think any less of me. It is really appreciated to hear such kind words as I can't help but think if my own dysfunctional family.

I look up to look Jarrod directly in his eyes and notice unchecked tears falling from both of his eyes and over his cheeks. Before I can take care of his tears I see Jarrod lean in and feel his soft lips delicately kissing away a few of my tears as well as their streaks then lift his right hand to delicately wipe some more away from my left cheek. Although my face is still tear streaked I see Jarrod put his hands back down as if almost asking for me to take care of his tears.

I instinctively lift both of my hands up to cup his cheeks and longly, using the pads of my thumbs, begin to wipe his tears away before they drip off his chin then I follow his tear streaks back up to his eyes clearing them along the way.

January 15, 2022 6:40 pm  #1498

Anna's pov:

Although we can't hear what Jarrod and Camilla are saying to each other I notice tears falling from her eyes as he kisses and wipes them away. I think this is a very touching moment. I then turn to William and motion that we should get a bit closer. I step beside Camilla as William steps beside Jarrod. I notice Camilla still has several tear streaks adorning her face, but her hands are currently on Jarrod's cheeks lovingly taking care of his tears so I lift my right hand and delicately wipe away a single tear streak on her left cheek with the backs of my fingers before moving to her right cheek and also wiping away a single tear streak with the backs of my fingers before placing my hands back down and turning to look at William.

January 15, 2022 7:15 pm  #1499

Tristan's POV:

Even though I am not used to cry openly with most people, I love when my sister wipes my tears, also (which is something I had never experienced) feeling her warm tears mingling with mine when she nuzzles her cheek against mine. I smile when she tells me not to feel embarrassed for sharing my feelings as she points the still fresh tear on her thigh, I hear her voice breaking when she says she'll miss me too and a wave of tears rush down her cheeks.

I lean more of my weight on her thigh, feeling her soft muscles giving in as I lean into her, nuzzling my right cheek against her right cheek, feeling our tears mingling in each other's cheek as I place my free hand on her thigh, brushing my tear, spreading it across her smooth thigh until it is absorbed.

Melissa sobs briefly, a torrent of tears landing on my cheek. I caress her thigh comfortingly as I lift my other hand, bringing it to her back, holding it as it trembles. I softly say: "I'm pretty sure I can go and visit you later this year, my job is giving me enough to save some money. I'll give you a surprise visit when you least expect it, I want to see your happy face when you see me arriving".

After a minute or two she calms down, the ocassional tear still rolling down her beautiful cheeks. We break the hug and, in a very loving (sibling love) way take care of each others' tears (wiping and kissing tears until there's not a trace we were crying).

I place a hand on the thighs that are over my lap and turn the tv on.

January 15, 2022 9:33 pm  #1500

William's POV:

Anna motions me to go to Jarrod and Camilla, as we get closer to them I see Camilla's cheek beginning to get streaked with big, round tears that run down her cheeks.

I see Jarrod kissing and wiping Camilla's tears, it's a very touching moment. I am surprised (not because I wouldn't expect it but because I had never seen it before) when I see Camilla wiping Jarrod's tears from his cheeks.

I haven't even processed Jarrod having his tears wiped, when I see Anna lift her right hand to wipe Camilla's tears from her left cheek.

I feel so touched, I automatically bring the back of my fingers to Jarrod's cheek, wiping his lukewarm tears for the first time in my life. He smiles and leans his cheek against my hand.

My heart starts beating fast as I see Camilla return the favor to Anna, wiping thick, hot tears from her cheek. I feel the impulse to correspond. I move a bit, just in front of Jarrod and place my thumb a little below Camilla's left eye, absorbing a newly forming tear, I softly slide my thumb tracing the tear streak that was already there, clearing it from her face. She smiles and leans her cheek against my hand. As she looks into my eyes, she hugs me and says: " Thank you for accepting me in your family." She nuzzles her cheek aginst mine, transferring a couple of tears from her cheeks to mine.

When we break the hug she wipes her tears from my cheek.

Board footera