You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

January 15, 2022 9:49 pm  #1501

Re: Movie night

I put my hands back down on Camilla's hips. Even though I love when Camilla takes care of my tears, I blush when she wipes them in front of William and Anna. I know they have seen me cry before, but not having my tears so lovingly taken care of.

I feel blushing even more when, out of the blue, William wipes a tear from my cheek, I had never felt his hand taking care of my tears before, but I accepted his brotherly, unconditional love. I lean my cheek against his hand. At this moment, I see Anna brushing a tear from Camilla's cheek with the back of her fingers. William then goes to Camilla and tenderly wipes a few tears from her cheeks as she thanks him.

A minute goes by...

January 16, 2022 5:52 am  #1502

Melissa's pov:

I can now feel my brother leaning more weight on my thigh so he can lean in just a bit closer. I can feel our tears begin to mingle even more as he nuzzles his cheek against mine. I can't help but begin to sob slightly louder after his loving gesture. I can feel him now caressing my thigh comfortingly as he eases his weight a bit. I can feel his other hand softly touch the small of my back as my continued sobs make my back tremble with every exhale. He pulls me in just a bit closer so he can hold me while I sob.

As I'm sobbing I vaguely hear my brother tell me, through his own sobs and slightly hitched breathing, that he would love to surprise me with a visit at my place sometime this yr as his job is paying him well enough that he has some money saved aside. Although it takes a min for that thought to sink in, I am eventually able to finally start to calm down.

We spend the next few min kissing and wiping each other's tears away until there is not a trace we were crying. As soon as we are all clear my brother looks into my eyes, gives me a huge smile, pats my thighs and turns on the tv asking me what I'd like to watch. I let him choose as it was his idea after all.

January 16, 2022 6:20 am  #1503

Anna's pov:

As soon as I finish wiping Camilla's tears I turn to look at William. I am slightly surprised when I see William immediately bringing the backs of his fingers to Jarrod's cheek as I've never seen him give his brother such a touching gesture before. I then notice him slowly wiping tears off of Jarrod's cheek. Jarrod seems to appreciate, even like the gesture as I notice him leaning his cheek against William's hand.

Before I can observe any more tender brotherly love, I feel a hand brush across my right cheek. I soon realize it was Camilla. She brushes across my right cheek again this time with the backs of her fingers. Before I can fully engulf myself in the wonderful sensations her fingers are stirring within me William steps in and places his thumb just below Camilla's left eye startling her and making her momentarily stop wiping my tears. He then begins to trace one of her drying tear streaks with his thumb. I can see how much she appreciates this gesture as she smiles and means her cheek against his hand.

She whispers something inaudible into William's ear and then I see her nuzzle her cheek against his for a brief moment before they break the hug. I notice Camilla blushing as she wipes something from William's cheek. Apparently she had transferred some of her tears onto his cheek when their cheeks met only moments ago.

January 16, 2022 6:37 am  #1504

Sadie's POV

I was putting on my boots ready to go home when Natalie and Helen came in, their eyes full of tears

'I'm okay really' I told them. 'I'll admit my parents divorce did hit me like a brick initially, but I'm fine now'

Helen's tears streamed down her face.

'But arranging it so it was final on your birthday is really mean!'

'Trust me nothing my mother does anymore hurts me at all' I assured them. 'I'll see you on Thursday'

I left as Natalie started crying too, tears streaming down her face.

As I left the boundary of the juice bar my eyes started to fill with tears. I would have liked to tell them the truth but I didn't want them to worry.

My mum's decision HAD been mean, but I was working through it.

Liz could see that I had been crying when I got back so she gave me a loving hug, holding me very tight. A sob escaped my throat and tears began to run down my cheeks

After what seemed like a long time, Liz broke apart and I could see drying tear streaks on her cheeks too. I ran my fingers through her long brown hair.

'Have I ever told you how much I love you, and how lucky I am to have met you'

A fresh round of tears streamed down Liz's face

'Yes you have' she said. After wiping her tears she kissed me on the lips

Security will run you down hard
And I will lead them on a merry chase

January 16, 2022 7:01 am  #1505

I noticed Jarrod begin to blush as I continued to lovingly wipe his tears away. It took me a min to realize that although he has cried in front of William and Anna before, this is the first time I have openly wiped his tears in front of them. I noticed him blush even more when William brought the backs of his fingers to Jarrod's cheek, slowly wiping tears off his cheek.

As I am observing this loving gesture between William and Jarrod I get the idea to wipe Anna's tears to return the favor. I slowly move my left hand to Anna's right cheek and use the backs of my fingers to  brush across her cheek. Before I can enjoy the feeling of Anna's tears on my fingers I'm startled by  a thumb just below my left eye. After a sec I realize it is William. I feel him tenderly tracing one of my drying tear streaks with his thumb. I can't help but smile as I lean my cheek against his hand. I then thank him for accepting me into the family before nuzzling my cheek against his.

Upon breaking the hug I notice a couple of my tears that were left on William's cheek and I could feel myself blushing. I've never transferred my tears onto someone else's cheek before. I nervously bring my right hand up to his left cheek and quickly use the pads of my fingers to wipe my tears off of his cheek.

A min goes by before anyone says anything. Everyone was just standing there staring at each other. I was the first to break the awkward silence.

"Anyone care to head down for breakfast? I'm sure your parents are up by now." I asked no-one in particular.

January 16, 2022 2:57 pm  #1506

reptongeek wrote:

Robyn's POV

As I read my latest letter from Sadie my eyes filled with tears. I wished I could help her, but I couldn't. My parents had divorced when I was two I didn't remember it all that well.

My tears were still running down my cheeks when Enid stopped by.

'Are you okay?' she asked concerned. I wiped them away as she sat down

'Yes, I'm fine, a friend of mine had some bad news that's all. What's up.'

'Tristan waw wondering, if you would like to double date' she explained 'Me and him and you and Laura'

I did confess, I wasn't altogether sure that was a good idea

'Did he tell you about his breakup with Laura' I asked. Enid's eyes filled

'Yes he did, and he told me how much it hurt. But he's doing well now and he feels ready to move on.' A single tear ran down her left cheek.

'I'll speak to Laura' I said 'And see what she thinks' Enid was happy with this and she left. I was a little disturbed. Enid had looked really pretty with her eyes full of tears. And then when one fell out of her eye.

I closed my eyes and shook my head. I was NOT going to fall for a straight girl

Despite my misgivings I did give Laura Tristan's message.

'I'd love to go on a double date with Tristan and Enid' she told me. I still wasn't sure so I asked her to confirm if she was really okay with it.

'I'll be fine' she told me. 'Tell Enid, I don't mind'

I sent Enid a text agreeing to the double date whenever Tristan wanted to arrange it

January 16, 2022 2:58 pm  #1507

Enid's POV

I was really pleased with Robyn's text. I texted Tristan back and told him that Robyn and Laura had agreed to the double date

January 17, 2022 5:49 am  #1508

Tristan's POV:

I shiver a little as Melissa had never kissed my tears before, seems she is getting pretty comfortable taking care of my tears as well as having her tears taken care of.

When I ask her what she wants to watch, she tells me it's my turn to choose since it was my idea. I turn the tv on, it's on WB, Dawson's Creek is running (or should I say rerrunning), fortunately it's season 1 episode 1 (I hate not starting at the beginning).

As it begins, Melissa leans against my body, her legs on my lap (I can feel her warm thighs transferring heat to my thighs), I let my hands rest on her thighs, instinctively caressing them, feeling her resting soft muscles jiggling in my hands as I pat her thighs, as I caress them I feel them taking the shape my hands give them when I apply a little pressure to them.

We both get extremely comfortable, not two hours had gone by, the first sad scenes between Dawson and Joey show, when Melissa allows tears to stream down her cheeks, the tears from her right cheek drip to my shoulder as she is leaning on it, while the tears from her left cheek roll diagonally across her cheek. I lift my right hand and cross it to wipe her tears from her left cheek, she smiles and lifts her face to kiss my cheek.

Melissa kisses my left cheek and briefly nuzzles her cheek against mine, wetting it a bit with her tears, I smile and cup both her cheeks as I softly say: "I'm glad you trust your emotions to me, tears and all, you'll feel a lot better after you release all sadness from within you". I kiss a tear from each cheek, wiping her tear streaks.

A few hours (and crying fits) later, we both fall asleep, my left arm across her shoulders, her arms hugging me across my chest, her legs intertwined with mine. I feel someone throws a blanket on us, I smile, must be mom.

When I wake up to go to work, I take a paper and write the address of the coffee shop I work in, maybe Melissa would like to stop by. I take a shower, get dressed and go to work. Not long into my shift, I get a text from Enid, saying Laura and Robyn agreed on the double date. I finish preparing and delivering a coffee then answer: "Wow, I can't wait to go out with you again and also see how Laura and Robyn are doing, I'd love if you wore the outfit I gave you for Christmas (gray Nike sweatshirt, a red mini skirt and black ankle boots). Love you, I'd love if you come and give me a kiss here, I'll wait for you until 4:30, kisses."

January 17, 2022 3:28 pm  #1509

William's POV:

I blush as I had never experienced Camilla wiping her own tears from my cheeks. We stay in an awkward silence for a minute, when Camilla finally breaks the silence saying if we are ready for breakfast. I am still processing Camilla wiping Jarrod's tears and her own tears from my cheeks as we go to the table to eat breakfast. We sit across each other and make plans to go out today. I start sweating a bit when I feel Anna taking my hand under the table and guiding it to her thigh, teases me caressing her thigh with my hand.

I turn to look at Anna, smile and look her eyes...

January 17, 2022 8:19 pm  #1510

Camilla breaks the silence asking for breakfast, we go to the table, my parents are not there yet, Will and Anna sit in front of us, I pull the chair for Camilla to sit, I sit next to her, I guess we'll chat a bit before having breakfast.

As soon as I sit down, I softly pat and caress Camilla's thigh, looking at her, I ask: "Should we wait for my parents or have breakfast before them?"

Board footera