You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

March 21, 2022 7:57 pm  #1

Fiction Requests?

Hey folks,

I've been in the need to exersize my creativity, and would love to tailor my talents to your preferance. If you would like to request a crying fic from yours truly, please fill out the form below:

Gender of subject:
1st or 3rd Person:
Present or past tense:
Cause of tears:
Favorite cry words (i.e., sob, weep, wail, etc.):
Relative length:
Name to include (optional):
Optional extra descriptors (setting, storyline, vague idea):

What am I if not a woman who likes hot men who cry a lot

March 21, 2022 8:22 pm  #2

Re: Fiction Requests?

Gender of subject: I love couples where both cry (not necessarily at the same time, even though when they are comfortable with each other enough that is so sweet)
1st or 3rd Person: First
Present or past tense: Present
Cause of tears: Surprise me
Favorite cry words (i.e., sob, weep, wail, etc.): streak (multiple tear streaks) wipe/kiss tears
Relative length: Not too short in order for one to cry in one scenario, then the other, then both.
Name to include (optional): for the girl I like Loren, I'll leave the guy to you
Optional extra descriptors (setting, storyline, vague idea):
Either a medieval chivalry setting (like King Arthur, Robin Hood, Lord of the Rings), or sci-fi (Star Wars, Firefly).

Hope to read from you soon.

P.S. A big plus is if the person is trying to hold back tears but, despite all efforts, fails.
Another plus would be if the girl cries in front of more people present besides her boyfriend, unable to hold back tears.

Last edited by Amans lacrimae (March 22, 2022 2:14 pm)

March 21, 2022 9:02 pm  #3

Gender of subject: Female
1st or 3rd Person: Third Person
Cause of tears: Interviewed by ticket inspector because she hadn't validated her ticket - something Rachel would know to do having also visited the Berlin and Munich U-Bahn's
Favorite cry words (i.e., sob, weep, wail, etc.): sobbed, ran, cheeks, streamed, face
Relative length: medium
Name to include (optional): Rachel (trying not to watch the person crying)
Optional extra descriptors (setting, storyline, vague idea): Rachel is in Karlsplatz station on the Vienna U Bahn pressure testing her route for her future race with her girlfriend Kate (as outlined in pgs 181-183 of Movie Night). She is touring the tunnels between lines for the fastest route and she stumbles onto the interview.

Last edited by reptongeek (March 21, 2022 9:39 pm)

Security will run you down hard
And I will lead them on a merry chase

March 25, 2022 8:37 am  #4

Gender of subject: male
1st or 3rd Person: 3rd person
Cause of tears: got dumped, or he's upset about a dog
Favorite cry words (i.e., sob, weep, wail, etc.):
Relative length: short is fine
Name to include (optional): Shawn, Gus, Juliet or Henry
Optional extra descriptors (setting, storyline, vague idea): I want to see James Roday cry as Shawn Spencer from Psych and since we never get full tears on Psych (unless he did in one of the movies), I would love a story where smartass Shawn breaks down. I'm thinking probably his detective girlfriend Juliet or his dad Henry are in the hospital, Shawn is worried and trying to hide it behind his quippy personality, but eventually breaks down.

Don't mind me, I'm just here to fill my Lachrymatory of Holding.

April 19, 2022 5:13 pm  #5

Wasn't sure if I should reply since this post is a couple weeks old, but thought I'd give it a try anyway

Gender of subject: male
1st or 3rd Person: first
Present or past tense: present
Cause of tears: don't really have an exact idea, but maybe something to do with having conflicts with friends, or maybe feeling left out at school?
Favorite cry words (i.e., sob, weep, wail, etc.): sniffle, whimper, sob, quavering voice, lip quivering
Relative length: medium (or longer of you'd like, I don't mind )
Name to include (optional):
Optional extra descriptors (setting, storyline, vague idea): character ages are around high school senior to college freshman, story preferably set in a school/classroom environment

Last edited by Awkward human (April 19, 2022 5:14 pm)

Board footera