You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

March 22, 2022 7:13 pm  #1

mini-fiction: favorite crying words

(i got really inspired by the "favorite crying words" thread i started, and decided to write some snippets for each answer—i took a look at other posts to guess what gender each person preferred. if y'all want to leave more words on that thread, i'll do another one of these!)

sob/streak - Amans lacrimae

Her cheeks are streaked with tears, never getting the chance to dry. She’s been crying for a while now, but it’s when he reaches out and brushes a tear from her cheek that she finally starts to sob, leaning her tearstreaked face into his hand as her shoulders shake. 

running - reptongeek

Tears start to run down her face near the middle of the movie, and don’t stop until long after the credits roll, the relentless streams of tears running down her cheeks dripping off her chin onto the pillow hugged to her chest, until it's soggy with tears.

heaving sobs - purposehans

Distraught, she sinks down onto her bed, silent tears escalating into heaving sobs in a matter of moments. She hugs herself and curls inward, shoulders shaking with the force of her sobbing.

tears/dripping - DacryphiliacMan

She always describes herself as dripping like a faucet when she cries, and it’s easy to see why. The tears drip from her eyes, steadily and constantly, streaking her cheeks and dripping off her chin, soaking into the fabric of her clothes.

sob - Princess_Lucky1731

The first sob seems to catch him off guard. He touches his trembling lips as though considering covering his mouth, hesitating long enough for another sob to slip out, and then another.

cry/sobbing - missyjdma

He cries like it’s being forced out of him, at first. Muffled sobs against the back of his wrist, before he drops his hand to wrap his arms around himself. He cries harder, then, shoulders heaving as he gasps between uncontrollable sobs, like a child who doesn’t know what else to do.

tears/crying/emotional - secrettearsfan

She’s always been sensitive. Just about anything will make her emotional, her eyes gradually filling with tears until they fall, spilling down her cheeks as she starts crying in earnest.

March 23, 2022 4:54 am  #2

Re: mini-fiction: favorite crying words

Very creative, and without too much time to prepare it. Thank you.
I’m looking forward to reading a full fiction.

Board footera