You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

April 25, 2022 6:32 pm  #2121

Re: Movie night

Gemma's POV

Me and Billie were in Philadelphia waiting for her friend to show up. Billie seemed nervous

'Are you sure you want to do this?' I asked gently. 'We can go if you want?'

'No' Billie replied. 'You were right, I should deal with my unresolved issues'

A young couple stopped in the distance. A blonde and a girl who had walnut brown hair. Like Billie and me they both wore black knee high boots

Billie gave me a hug her eyes full of tears

'Wish me luck' she said.

Security will run you down hard
And I will lead them on a merry chase

April 25, 2022 6:52 pm  #2122

Lois' girlfriend's POV

Billie came over to us and after a brief nervous wait she told us why our friendship had broken apart.

She hadn't hated Lois as I had thought, she had fallen in love with her and rather than admit it, she'd allowed herself to bottle her feelings up and destroy our friendship

She then explained that she was fine, she had met someone she loved very much, who loved her back and was very happy

The three of us had a group goodbye hug as tears streamed down our faces. After complementing Lois on her new hair colour, Billie left to rejoin her partner

We sat together on a bench and digested what she had told us

'I feel such an idiot' Lois said tears running down her cheeks. 'It seems so obvious now. I wish I'd realised what was wrong'

'Me too' I replied. Tears were running down my cheeks as well. We put our arms round each other in comfort. I looked across and saw Billie hug her partner. I was glad she was happy and free

April 25, 2022 6:55 pm  #2123

Gemma's POV

Me and Billie reunited with a loving hug. After a few moments we broke apart and Billie wiped the last few tears off her face

'So where do you want to go now?' I asked. 'I saw this Ice Cream parlour just up the road that seemed nice'

Billie kissed me tenderly on the lips

'Ice Cream sounds perfect' she said

April 26, 2022 4:19 am  #2124

Jarrod's tears finally began to overflow and silently run out of his eyes and over his cheeks. Since he was still kneeling in front of me I pushed myself up from the pillows and tenderly kissed a tear off of each of his cheeks. I then cupped his cheeks with both of my hands and began clearing his tear streaks from the middle of his cheeks up go just below his eyes with the pads of my thumbs.

Jarrod smiled and whispered "I love you."

April 26, 2022 4:33 am  #2125

William happily suggests we go tomorrow to get a lab test. I smile at him as I see tears sparkling in his eyes.

"Sure." I say very excitedly yet slightly nervous.

After a moment I add "Well that's not until tomorrow, I say we finish enjoying tonight." reminding him we were about to have round two before my unexpected news.

Last edited by Princess_Lucky1731 (April 26, 2022 4:40 pm)

April 27, 2022 5:31 am  #2126

Kate's POV

We had started Dress Rehearsals for the play as we were going on in two weeks.

My own costume was a knee length Morning Stripe skirt, a white blouse, black tie and waistcoat with a black jacket and a pair of court shoes.

It reminded Evie of when her Aunt Lynn and Aunt Dani had got married. She showed me the picture and her Aunt Dani had worn virtually the same outfit as me

However this first dress rehearsal was not going well. Casey had missed half of the rehearsals and still did not know his lines. All the rest of us did.

Our first scene together as a couple was painful, having to stop every second or third line so Casey could have a prompt. Not only that his performance was just terrible. Beth at least put some emotion and passion into her delivery, but he didn't

I was getting some water from the drinks machine outside the hall at 9:00 - a time when we should be halfway through Act II - when my part in Act I had concluded to see Evie and Liam come out

'I'm sorry Liam' Evie sobbed. 'But if I see anymore of Casey butchering my play, I'm going to self harm with Explosive Shot' Not wanting to intrude I silently entered the hall again

Liam was really angry when he came back in. If Casey hadn't been the son of our Deputy Head, he almost certainly would have thumped him. He confined himself to simply shouting at Casey that he wasn't going to embarrass his girlfriend and her family on opening night and would he learn his lines

Last edited by reptongeek (April 27, 2022 5:33 am)

April 28, 2022 1:50 pm  #2127

Camilla pushes herself and kisses a tear from each of my cheeks, by now I am used to it, as I know she loves when I allow myself to be vulnerable and I think she likes to feel my tears, she insisted it would be a great plus at the wedding if I gave her my tears. I wonder if she gets turned on like I am, she looks beautiful in tears. Feeling her soft hands on my wet cheeks turns me on that I feel ready for another round, even if tired after the wedding and the reunion afterwards.

After I allow her to take care of all my tears I softly and slowly become one with her, still mounting on top of her (as I know she is tired) all her muscles now soft, I place my hands on her hips, brushing the sides of her lower abs as I start thrusting. I am building up quickly feeling her soft muscles responding to the contact of my hips. After several minutes of making sure she is getting as turned on as I am, I gradually move faster, switching my hands to her quads and inner thighs. That's it, feeling her perfect thighs jiggle in my hands and against my hips is all I can handle, I empty my vital liquid inside her as we both shudder in utmost pleasure.

As soon as she is ready for me to get out of her, I let myself drop next to her, caressing her cheek with one hand and her soft quads with the other.

April 28, 2022 1:58 pm  #2128

William's POV:

After quickly processing the news, and knowing that Anna hasn't reached the point of no return yet, I slide under her and, grasping her thighs, I mount her on top of me. I start thrusting as I gently cup her bouncing breasts, I feel she is quickly building up. This time I make sure to delay reaching the point of no return, I feel her inner thighs starting to jiggle against my hips, never releasing her breasts, I lightly squeeze them.

When I notice Anna reaches the point of no return, I pat and grasp her thighs, feeling them jiggle with each hard thrust, seeing her breasts bouncing and her abs shaking, we both reach the point of no return. I gently bring Anna down to lie next to me, teasing her: "If the previous attempt wasn't enough I hope I made sure to get you pregnant with this one." I gently cup and caress her cheek with one hand as I pull her leg on top of me grasping her soft hamstring.

The last thing I remember is feeling her silky soft, warm skin of her thigh on my abs with my hand caressing it.

April 28, 2022 9:22 pm  #2129

I have barely finished taking care of Jarrod's tears when I feel him enter me again as he is slowly getting on top of me. He starts by placing his hand on my hips, brushing the sides of my abs on his way. I give a slight shiver as I am already beginning to get turned on. He starts thrusting and I can feel our hips clashing with every thrust. After a few moments of enjoying his hands on my body and his member clashing against m parts he begins to thrust faster. As he switches his hands to my what's and inner thighs I am now extremely wet and almost at the point of no return.

For a single moment I can't help indulge myself in the thoughts of him crying as I delicately wipe his tears. That always gets me turned on no matter how many times we have done it previously or how tired I am. With that I'm brought back to the present by the feeling of my thighs jiggling against Jarrod's hips as he begins to fill me up. I immediately loose control and begin to bathe his member as he is still filling me up.

No sooner had we started we finished, exhausted. Jarrod rolling off of me and onto the bed next to me. I feel him caressing my left cheek with his right hand and my quads with his left. Exhausted, I start drifting off to sleep not before whispering "You have no idea what your tears do to me. You are so sexy when you're vulnerable. I love you."

April 28, 2022 9:38 pm  #2130

Anna's pov:

As soon as I tell William that I have yet to reach the point of no return I feel him slide under me, grab my thighs and lift me on top of him. He instantly enters me and begins trusting while also cupping my bouncing breasts. I can't help but let out a loud moan as I'm instantly almost at the point of no return. I feel my inner thighs start to jiggle against his hips as he begins squeezing my breasts.

That was it. I couldn't contain it any longer and I begin bathing him. He pats and grasps my thighs as he continues to thrust a bit harder. My breasts were bouncing and my abs were shaking as he finally began filling me up. After only a min he slowly brings me to lie down next to him, both of us still panting. He then says that if the last attempt didn't get me pregnant he was almost sure this one would. I was sure hoping he was right as I didn't want anything in this world as much as I wanted to get pregnant again by him. He then gently cupped my cheeks with his right hand as he pulled my left leg on top of him.

The last thing I remember before falling asleep was telling him I'd call first thing in the morning to see if my obgyn had an opening for tomorrow as they were always far too busy to take walk-ins. That night I had a dream that I went to my obgyn and was they told me I was pregnant.

I woke up a bit earlier than usual the next morning with tears in my eyes and a bit of a nervous queasy feeling in the pit of my stomach. I was afraid what would happen if I really was pregnant again. I wasn't ready for the possibility of maybe having another miscarriage; but I just closed my eyes again and tried to get back to sleep as I let a couple nervous tears escape the outer corners of both my eyes and run toward my ears.

Board footera