You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

April 29, 2022 5:43 am  #2131

Re: Movie night

Kate's POV

It was our opening night and we were all very nervous. Not about the performance, but whether it would go on at all

We were all here ready to go on stage except Casey, who hadn't turned up yet

Finally as the clock ticked towards 7:10, our director Mr Johnson finally decided he'd had enough of this crap.

'Liam, will you tell Evie that Casey isn't here and will she consent to Beth playing the part'

'With pleasure' he said. The reply from his girlfriend didn't take very long

'She's on her way Liam' it said. We started to get excited again. Yes she would possibly need to use the script and wear her ordinary clothes, but the play would still go on

When Beth got to us, she removed her jumper and took out her two hair ties letting her hair fall loose round her shoulders. After putting me in charge of them she got into position for her first entrance

Incredibly even though she was taking on the role of Alex right at the last minute she still wasn't using the script.

Before long it was time for our first scene together

'Hello Ruth' Beth said to me. I don't know why it happened but my eyes welled with tears

'You've moved up in the world' she continued 'The new outfit suits you'

I let the tears in my eyes run down my cheeks

'What do you want Alex' I said coldly. Beth tentatively moved a little closer

'Well I thought we could start with a hello and proceed from there'

The both of us continued to act through the next page and a half. I was so in the zone, I hardly noticed my acting partner wasn't in costume

Finally the scene reached it's conclusion

'Oh just go away Alex' I recited savagely as a fresh round of tears streamed down my face (I was surprised I was crying so much, I hadn't in rehearsals) 'If you don't love me anymore just be honest and leave me alone!'

At this point I knew was the first of two occasions when we had a kiss. It was the only thing Casey could consistently remember but in rehearsals we had never done it.

Beth as Alex tenderly wiped my tears and kissed me gently on the lips

'Do you believe me now' she said gently. At this point I was so emotional I missed a line, but Beth didn't miss a beat. 'Meet me in the summer house in five minutes' she said before she left

When she closed the set door I focused on the next part of the play. The act carried on and Beth continued to do a superb job. When the curtain fell for the interval the only thing we wanted to know was how the hell she had managed to learn her part.

'Reading in for Casey all that time' she said modestly. Soon the curtain rose on Act II and we continued with the performance

Last edited by reptongeek (April 29, 2022 1:47 pm)

Security will run you down hard
And I will lead them on a merry chase

April 29, 2022 2:01 pm  #2132

Tristan's POV:

I sit with Enid in her bed, as her roommate is there, she comfortably places her legs on my lap, I can't help but drop my hands on them and caress them gently, recognizing every single curve, muscle and tender spot on her stunning legs. She tells me its ok to visit Robyn, but not yet. A few days go by and Enid tells me we should go visit Robyn, when we get to her dorm, she opens, tear streaks visible in her cheeks, a nice black, long sleeve top, an A line knee length skirt and knee high boots, her skin barely visible. It's been a while since last time I saw her wearing a skirt.

We ask her how she is recovering, after a while I ask her about her relationship with Laura, is she going to forgive her or try to fix things with her. Her eyes quickly fill with tears, her body trembles as she stifles a sob and her lips start to curl. Enid pulls me out of the room before Robyn breaks down.

Enid is a bit cross, I tell her Laura is my friend, as is Robyn as well. She softly replies that she’s my girlfriend. I ask her if she wants me to stop talking to Laura, I wouldn’t mind doing that for her.

I offer to get her an ice cream or an afogatto.

Last edited by Amans lacrimae (April 29, 2022 3:11 pm)

April 30, 2022 7:39 am  #2133

Gemma's POV

Me and Billie couldn't choose which sundae to have Chocolate or Toffee. In the end we decided to buy one of each and ask for an extra spoon. While we waited Billie asked me for a favour

'It's been amazing being with you these last eight months' she said. 'But I've allowed myself to drift away from my family. After our trip to England to see Kate and her friends, can my sister Robyn stay with us for a while'

Billie's eyes filled with tears and one of them quickly overflowed and streamed down the right hand side of her face

'She hasn't had the best year, my Dad told me she was mugged after Spring Break and she also had to go through an unpleasant break up. I wish I had been there for her but I wasn't'

Tears began running down her cheeks. I took her hands in mine

'Of course your sister can come and stay' I said my own eyes filling. 'It's your house too remember'

Billie smiled through her tears

'I keep forgetting' she said. Our sundaes were approaching so we wiped our tears and got ready to indulge

April 30, 2022 8:17 am  #2134

Robyn's POV

The remainder of the year quickly sped towards ìt's conclusion. I managed to successfully blot out my pain over Laura as I continued my studies. I did however have to stop a few of the guys in my year from ganging up on her

'She broke up with me, not you' I snapped at one of them 'And you don't see me bullying her do you?' After that everyone left Laura alone. While she wasn't my girlfriend anymore, I still loved her, and I didn't want anyone hurting her in my name

Tristan said that he was glad I did that which was nice, but I hope he was careful not to cause problems with him and Enid

I passed my first year with flying colours, but this also meant I would lose one of my best friend's too. Leanne had completed her course and would be moving on

'I'll miss you so much' I sobbed as I gave her a hug tears streaming down my face

'So will I' Leanne sobbed. We broke our hug and I could see Leanne had tears streaming down her face too.

'Look after this one won't you' I said to her girlfriend Kim, who said she would

That summer I split my time between my Dad's family and my Mum's family. Susan came to visit me in July bearing some good news. Guinness had verified our run through the NY Subway and we were now Guinness record holders so my Dad took us out to celebrate

I still continued to write to Sadie. Her partner Liz was making a success of the Juice Bar she worked at and was proving a very adept business woman despite going into it for the first time. Understandably she couldn't visit quite yet

However throughout my summer there was something missing. My breakup with Laura was still an open wound that needed healing, so my Dad for my birthday had bought me a ticket on a Coast to Coast tour of Canada.

I joined the tour as a solo traveller in Montreal and we travelled to Quebec City, to Toronto, then flew to Vancouver to visit the West Coast the furthest I had ever been in my life. On my first full day in the city, I opted to see Miss Saigon at the theatre rather than go with the rest of the party

I was soon questioning this decision when the end of the first Act had me in floods of tears. I was  handed a pack of tissues by a girl sitting next to me (who also had tears running down her cheeks)

'Keep them' she said in the interval 'You will need them for the second Act' She took my breath away by how beautiful she was. She was also wearing black knee high boots like me

After the show she asked me if I wanted to walk back to my hotel with her and I agreed. As I waited for my new friend to go to the bathroom, I got a text asking me about my sister Billie

As a tear streamed down the right hand side of my face, I replied I hadn't seen her for ages. All I new was she had moved to Boston to be with her girlfriend. I gave her the current number I had for her

My companion was ready to go and we proceeded to walk the two miles back to my hotel. As we left the boundary of the theatre she took her hair out of it's ponytail allowing it to fall down to her shoulders. My heart began to beat a little faster but I tried to ignore it

As we walked past a park we stopped for a moment to admire the view.

'I love this place' my companion said as tears streamed down her face. My heart beats were now a roar. 'I don't get the chance to visit very often'

When we reached my hotel we parted with a friendly handshake and I went up to my room hoping I would forget my beautiful stranger

Before long we were back at college and classes were starting up again. Out of the blue, I received an e-mail from Billie offering me a visit to her house in Boston where she lived with her partner Gemma

Tears ran down my cheeks as I typed out a reply;

'I would love too' I began

Last edited by reptongeek (April 30, 2022 10:29 am)

May 1, 2022 5:28 am  #2135

Kate's POV

We all took our bow at the end of the show. The loudest claps were reserved for Beth who apart from a single prompt hadn't put a foot wrong. She took her applause with a bashful nod her eyes full of tears

We all decamped back to the library where some of us changed back into street clothes. I'd opted to wear my costume home so all I needed to do was change my shoes

'Has Casey surfaced yet' I asked Angelica pulling down the zip on my right boot 'Even though I don't care'

'Not yet' she said as I zipped my right boot onto my leg. I saw Beth nearby and she seemed rather quiet

'Beth, are you okay?' I asked pulling down the zip on my left boot.

'My parents are coming tomorrow' she said sadly, tears running down her cheeks. 'They won't ever get to see my performance. I certainly won't be allowed to play the part again,  Casey's father won't let me'

I zipped up my left boot very annoyed. She was right of course. I put on my jacket, picked up my court shoes and went outside to receive congratulations from my parents and Rachel

'You were brilliant' she said giving me a hug. Tears ran down my cheeks again. My girlfriend had been so supportive of my new found hobby and didn't seem to mind my first featured role involved being kissed by someone else

We got back to our house. Aunt Gemma and Billie had arrived but they were sleeping in the spare room. The emotional reunion would have to wait until tomorrow

May 2, 2022 5:29 am  #2136

Amans lacrimae wrote:

Tristan's POV:

I sit with Enid in her bed, as her roommate is there, she comfortably places her legs on my lap, I can't help but drop my hands on them and caress them gently, recognizing every single curve, muscle and tender spot on her stunning legs. She tells me its ok to visit Robyn, but not yet. A few days go by and Enid tells me we should go visit Robyn, when we get to her dorm, she opens, tear streaks visible in her cheeks, a nice black, long sleeve top, an A line knee length skirt and knee high boots, her skin barely visible. It's been a while since last time I saw her wearing a skirt.

We ask her how she is recovering, after a while I ask her about her relationship with Laura, is she going to forgive her or try to fix things with her. Her eyes quickly fill with tears, her body trembles as she stifles a sob and her lips start to curl. Enid pulls me out of the room before Robyn breaks down.

Enid is a bit cross, I tell her Laura is my friend, as is Robyn as well. She softly replies that she’s my girlfriend. I ask her if she wants me to stop talking to Laura, I wouldn’t mind doing that for her.

I offer to get her an ice cream or an afogatto.

Enid's POV

I plump for the afogatto and we go to the coffee shop where he works. We had only just sat down when Leanne walked in and click clacked over to Kimberly

'Sorry I'm late babe' she told her. She gave her girlfriend a kiss on the lips

'It's okay' Kimberly told her 'I'm running over anyway' Leanne took a seat behind Tristan and began to read a book. As she did so her eyes began to fill with tears. It must have been can really sad book. One of them overflowed her eye but for some reason it didn't want to fall. It just sat there frozen under her eye.

After a tear streamed down the right hand side of her face the frozen tear surrendered to gravity and streamed down the left hand side of her face.

Leanne wiped them away and got up to go out with her girlfriend, her boot heels making quite a noise on the tiled floor of the coffee shop

Tristan looked at me eagerly and I could tell he wanted to know what seeing Leanne cry was like

May 2, 2022 5:53 am  #2137

We were almost drifting off to sleep, when I hear Camilla, in a drowsy whisper: "You have no idea what your tears do to me. You are so sexy when you're vulnerable. I love you". I open my eyes and whisper in her ear: " At least you have a favorite, I can't decide if your beautiful tears or your breathtaking legs turn me on the most. I can make love to you all day if you want me to, your tears and your stunning leg muscles fuel my desire."
I look at Camilla and tell her: "Well, now you know, let's get ready for tomorrow, we're going shopping outfits and stuff we'll need in Ireland." I softly squeeze and jiggle her thigh, then drift off to sleep.

I wake up, I feel extremely happy when I notice Camillla's breathtaking legs are intertwined with mine, I realize my wife is completely in love with me, this time, instead of getting up to do exercise, I decide to stay in bed with my wife, indulging in her beautiful legs, I softly and with such delicacy, caress her thighs and calves, making sure I don't wake her up. I consciously caress every relaxed muscle and each tender area, feeling my fingers as in an uphill and down a valley, the muscles feel compact, yet they give in to the touch, and the tender area not covered with muscle jiggles with the slightest movement of my fingers.

I spend a few minutes lost in the silky skin and sexy, worked out muscles, I am surprised when I feel a wetness in my ears, I never became aware I was shedding tears of joy. 

Last edited by Amans lacrimae (May 2, 2022 12:13 pm)

May 2, 2022 12:42 pm  #2138

William's POV:

I don't know what time it is, what I do know is that it's not morning yet, I am woken up by hot liquid dripping on my neck, I open my eyes and realize Anna is crying. I don't know how to react, had she wanted me to comfort her, she would have woken me up, so I just let her cry until I feel she is going back to sleep. When she lays her head back on the crook of my neck, I lift my hand from her thigh and wipe the tears from the outer part of her face, bringing my wet fingers back to her thigh, we both drift off once more.

May 2, 2022 12:45 pm  #2139

Gemma's POV

Me and Billie were up early so we could catch Kate before she went off to college. She'd just finished putting her boots on when we rounded the corner. Her eyes filled with tears as she gave us both a hug

When she broke apart the hug, she began to tie her hair back her tears beautifully and incongruously frozen on her cheeks

'We're looking forward to seeing your play' Billie told her. When Kate had finished her ponytail to her satisfaction she wiped her tears away

'Don't look forward to it too much, Aunt Billie' she said. 'If Casey plays Alex, it won't be as good as last night'

She gave us a final hug and left. Billie had tears in her eyes, so happy that my niece approved of our relationship

After breakfast I could tell the pull of the London Underground was too strong.

'Have a lovely time' I said to my girlfriend sending her off with a kiss and a hug

May 2, 2022 5:43 pm  #2140

Sophie's POV

'Are you alright, Soph?' Samantha asked me. We were at her house getting ready for college. I had attended Kate's performance the night before and had gone to Samantha's house as it was nearby. Rather spookily she lived close to Kate's girlfriend Rachel

I had just put my boots on and Samantha was engaged in the task of pushing down her knee socks into their now iconic crinkles at her ankles. She was getting quite good at it actually. Her boyfriend Damien had told me she'd been doing it all summer on their travels through the USA

My eyes filled with tears at my bestie's question. Although I hadn't broken up with Emily after her kiss with Amanda, another girl at college called Caitlin had revealed she had cheated on her too, with me

'I don't know what to do Sam' I choked out tears streaming down my face. 'I love her so much, but I'm not sure if I trust her'

Samantha pulled me into a hug as tears ran down her cheeks.

'Soph, I'm so sorry'

Board footera