You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

May 2, 2022 9:29 pm  #2141

Re: Movie night

After telling Jarrod what I liked best about him he told me he couldn't decide if he liked my beautiful tears or my stunning legs better. I began to smile feeling particularly sexy in that moment. Then he added a reminder to me that we were going to go outfit shopping for our trip to Ireland tomorrow. I quickly fell asleep after that not before another large smile had formed on my face.

It was early the next morning when I felt Jarrod awaken. I was expecting him to get up to do his usual exercises but instead he began caressing my thighs and calves very delicately. I layed there very still enjoying his every touch. I didn't want to move and interrupt his caresses as I could feel myself getting increasingly wet with every new stroke.

After a few moments I couldn't help myself as I rolled over slightly to face Jarrod, my eyes still closed, and I   threw my right arm over his chest and began delicately caressing his specs ever so delicacy. I wanted him to feel every sensation like I had.

Last edited by Princess_Lucky1731 (May 2, 2022 9:31 pm)

May 2, 2022 9:47 pm  #2142

Anna's POV:
I was woken up by a nightmare. I wasn't sure what time it was but I knew it was early in the morning so I didn't want to wake William as I knew we had a busy day ahead with my obgyn. I finally realized after I'm awake for a moment that I have thick, hot tears dripping from my eyes and down to his neck. I decide not to look for comfort this time as my tears are from my nightmare. I dreamt about my miscarriage, probably due to my anxiety about possibly being pregnant again. I didn't want to feel obligated to tell him as I didn't want to open up any old wounds for him.

After a few moments, I can finally feel myself starting to calm down. That's when I finally feel William lifting his hand off of my thigh and running his fingers delicately over the outer part of my face. His hand felt slightly cool against my still burning cheeks. I then felt him bring his now wet hand back down and place it back on my thigh. As I drifted back to sleep I secretly hoped he wouldn't ask me about my tears as I didn't want to feel obligated to tell him anything that might potentially hurt him emotionally.

May 2, 2022 11:00 pm  #2143

Camilla didn't notice I shed a few tears, she keeps caressing my pecs as I indulge in her thighs and calves. I really enjoy feeling Camilla's soft, warm hand caressing my pecs. When I see the sun high through the window, I gently pat and jiggle Camilla's thigh, getting an involuntary tent in my boxers that tries to push Camilla's thigh. I put that thought aside and get up: "Darling, let's go get some outfits for Ireland, it might rain, so we should get waterproof clothes. I'm actually getting excited knowing that spring is warm there, same temperature as here. I have to confess I'm getting turned on picturing you in weatherproof shorts."

Camilla gets up and gets dressed, she looks stunning, I start thanking God for such a beautiful and sensitive wife, we grab something quick to eat and go shopping, I get for her a cardigan, a warm skirt, a pair of weatherproof sneakers and hiking boots, waterproof shorts, a wool sweater. And for me, a wool shirt, weatherproof pants, shorts and shoes, both sneakers and hiking. I tell Camilla to pack as our flight is in a couple of days.

May 2, 2022 11:27 pm  #2144

William's POV:

We wake up relatively early, we have to be in the medical office around 8, hoping there is availability, at 7 we are ready to go, I dress quickly in a pair of jeans and a short sleeve shirt, Anna looks beautiful. I snap out of it, getting everything ready, as we hop in the car, I instinctively place my right hand on Anna's thigh, giving her support, lightly squeezing it every now and then, caressing it intermittently and resting my hand on it at other times.

We reach the obgyn and she gets the ultrasound, we wait excited and worried for the results.

May 3, 2022 3:47 am  #2145

As soon as Jarrod pats my thigh indicating its time we get ready to go shopping I noticed he had a tent forming in his boxers as I could feel it pushing as against my thigh. As much as I was debating staying in bed a few min more to indulge myself he quickly suggested we get up to go clothes shopping for our honeymoon trip to Ireland in just a couple short days.

I got up and quickly threw on some clothes then we grabbed a quick breakfast in the hotel restaurant. I was so excited about our honeymoon I could barely eat. Since we took a limo then a ferry to the hotel and both of our cars were still on the mainland we took a taxi to what seemed like a very nice shop to purchase our clothes. I was so excited I didn't hear where Jarrod told the driver we were going, nor did I think to look at the name on the front of the store.

Jarrod choose a cardigan, a warm skirt, a pair of weatherproof sneakers and hiking boots, waterproof shorts, a wool sweater for me. And for him, a wool shirt, weatherproof pants, shorts and shoes, both sneakers and hiking. We then take another taxi back to the ferry and then yet another taxi on the mainland. It was later in the evening when we finally got back home.

I guess Jarrod was as excited as I was as although we were both pretty tired from our busy last couple days he still suggested we got right to packing as we only had a couple days before we left for our honeymoon in  Ireland.

"We still have 2 days.  As excited as I am I'm afraid if we rush we might forget something." I begin trying to calm down my excitement and think logically. "Why don't we have something to eat first?" I finish asking quickly.

May 3, 2022 4:14 am  #2146

Anna's pov:

We woke back up a few hrs later. Looking at my alarm I realized it was barely 6am, but since we had an 8am appointment  we figured it best we got up and got ready hoping there would be a cancellation and could be seen at 7am. We quickly got dressed and left deciding to save time by skipping breakfast until after the appointment. My stomach was doing flips anyways so I didn't think I would have been able to eat anyways though I conveniently left that part out when talking to William.

We quickly got into the car. William volunteered to drive seeing as I was too nervous. He placed his right hand on my thigh lightly squeezing it every now and then, caressing intermittently while resting his hand on it at other times during our drive to my appointment. I hoped he didn't notice my leg was shaking with nervousness just as much as my stomach was flipping with a slight queasy feeling.

We got to the doctors at just about 7am lucky to find there was a last min cancellation and we could be seen early. I went in for my ultrasound, William never leaving my side, even holding my hand. As we waited for the results, although excited, I began to feel slightly more nervous. That's when I felt the now familiar burning sensation of impending tears pricking the backs of my eyes.

Last edited by Princess_Lucky1731 (May 3, 2022 4:16 am)

May 3, 2022 9:19 am  #2147

Billie's POV

As I stood on the platform waiting for my train to North Harrow, my phone bleeped with a message from my partner

'Forgot to say this before you left' it read 'Happy Anniversary babe'. My eyes filled with tears as my mind flashed back to that day. I had travelled up from Washington DC to Boston on a day off on a foolhardy mission indeed. Gemma hadn't sent me a text or phoned me for a month and despite my still lingering feelings for Lois, I couldn't stop thinking about her

What would have happened if she had turned me away I thankfully never got to find out, I saw her eyes fill with tears as I proposed my offer and she invited me into her house. I slept on the couch that first night, but I did tenderly feel one of her fingers run up against mine.

Leaving Gemma's to go back to work was increasingly becoming a wrench, and I was becoming more and more unhappy. After a horrendous New Year week I had walked out of my last shift in the middle of service as I had had enough. I went straight to the train station and bought a ticket to see my girlfriend.

My manager seeing me so angry and stressed decided to send me a letter of resignation which I accepted. By this point Gemma had trusted me enough to tell me her secret. Before she had moved to Boston to take care of an elderly relative, she had won some money on a lottery, enough for both us to live on without a job if we wished

And that had been my new life for the last eight months, I had joined forces with Gemma to redecorate the house so it became our house, and discovered a new hobby. Visiting train stations on my own. Our love for each other increased while we were apart and I looked forward to our reunions. Now we had both finally cast off our unrequited feelings for our previous loves we could enjoy our new life together, supported by her niece Kate

'Happy Anniversary Gem' I replied. 'This past year has been the best of my life, thank you so much' My tears ran down my cheeks as I pressed Send and I got on my train

Security will run you down hard
And I will lead them on a merry chase

May 3, 2022 3:10 pm  #2148

Tristan's POV:

Enid accepts the affogato, I'm glad she is no longer mad at me, she decides to drink it in the café I still work at. As soon as we sit, a couple of girls have an emotional moment behind me. I am curious to see if any of them is crying, but decide to keep looking at Enid's stunningly beautiful eyes. I can tell she is looking at them, I lean and caress her thigh under the table, feeling her warm soft muscles giving in to my touch through the fabric of her trousers.

I see Enid enjoying the affogato so much, I am very happy for her. We have a light chat there as we enjoy our affogatos, I ask her if she wants to take a walk in the park afterwards.

May 3, 2022 4:38 pm  #2149

Enid's POV

As me and Tristan walked in the park, I saw my roommate Mirabel had sent me a message saying a package had come for me from Texas. This could only be my Lego set that Melissa had posted for me

I tried not to be too excited as we continued to walk. After seeing Leanne and Kim together, Tristan wondered if any of his colleagues would want to date Mirabel

'Does she like boys or girls?' he asked

'Steady on Cupid' I teased. 'She hasn't told me yet'

We continued to walk for a good couple of hours until we both had to get back. Almost running back to my room, I pulled apart the paper to reveal that yes my Lego Lunar Module had come

I opened the box, piling the bags on my bed. I took out the Number 1's and started to build

Security will run you down hard
And I will lead them on a merry chase

May 4, 2022 2:44 am  #2150

After getting all we need and packing the next day, we get ready to fly, I remind Camilla to wear comfortable clothes as we will be in the air a little more than 6 hours. I put on a long sleeve checkered cotton shirt and a pair of dark blue jeans. James offered to take us to the airport so we don't have to worry about transportation.

We get on the plane, I ask Camilla if she wants window or hallway, have a pleasant flight and get down in Dublin. I will never forget Camilla's face once she got off the plane, a mix of surprise and happiness.

Board footera