You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

May 17, 2022 2:03 am  #2231

Re: Movie night

William's POV:

I go and meet Dave, one of the main investors in the firm, I tell him I will take a partial time off and that my schedules might be erratic sometimes. He tells me he will let Richard (another of the main investors) know about the situation and determine what is the best way to mitigate the effects of me not working full time.

I go out for coffee and stress because of the uncertainty of the pregnancy, and to a lesser extent, the work, start to hit. I take a coffee and a cinnamon roll to drift my mind away from the thoughts...

May 17, 2022 4:34 am  #2232

As my tears continue to spill over and slowly roll down my cheeks I see Jarrod leaning in closer. Then I feel him place his cheek against mine and rub his cheek against mine. I know how much he loves feeling my hot tears on his cool skin. He then  cups my right cheek and wipes my still falling tears with the pads of his thumbs before they can reach my chin.

After only a few sec he removes his cheek from against mine, turns to look at me and kisses a couple still falling tears while brushing their streaks from just under my eye all the way down to where the tear finally stopped using the backs of his fingers. He then surprises me by thanking me for my tears. Then tells me he's planned for us to go sailing on a boat in the morning.

"Every time you wipe your fingers delicately across my cheeks/face I just get overwhelmed with a feeling of just pure love. If I'm not crying it brings on the tears. If I'm already crying it makes me cry harder. But don't worry they are just tears of pure love and joy." I begin explaining the cause of my sudden tears. "And as for the sailing, I've always said I need to get out and try new things. What better time than here and now, in the most beautiful place on earth with the most wonderful man on earth." I finish as I lean in and place a delicate kiss on his lips.

May 17, 2022 4:46 am  #2233

Anna's pov:

I arrive to work almost two hrs late. I'm immediately pulled into my boss Larry's office. He asks me what the emergency was. I explain everything. I tell him I just found out I was pregnant. I fib a little and tell him I spent the morning at my obgyn's office. I then tell him that my pregnancy is high risk and I'm going to need to reduce my workload.

He says if I need to take some time he's going to have to hire a temp even if it's only part time.

After I leave Larry's office I feel slightly shaken. I mean I know it'd be good to have a temp take part of my work load, but what happens when I finally go on leave and the temp takes on more responsibility? Would I be welcomed back? Would I even have a job to come back to? I take a few deep breaths to clear my mind and decide to call Jarrod as I have a few min before my next patient.

May 17, 2022 6:47 am  #2234

Sophie's POV

I'm devastated when Kate tells me about Emily and the fact she just left after Amanda's funeral

'What am I going to do now' I sobbed, tears streaming down my face. Samantha wordlessly put her hand on my shoulder for comfort her eyes full of tears

'You have two choices' Kate said. 'You can either wait for her to come back, however long that might take or you can see someone else' Her eyes started to fill with tears too

I shook my head as I tried to wipe my tears but more just streamed down my face to replace them

'No, I'm not cheating on her.' I said continuing to sob 'She's my girlfriend and that's all there is to it'

'She cheated on you first, babe' Kate told me as one of her tears ran down her left cheek.

'That still doesn't make it right' I said fiercely as I wiped my latest bout of streaming tears.

'It's okay Soph' Samantha said as tears ran down her cheeks. 'We'll support whatever you decide'

Security will run you down hard
And I will lead them on a merry chase

May 17, 2022 9:41 am  #2235

Jessica's POV

I was surprised but very moved to get a letter from Camilla from her honeymoon in Ireland. I was too emotional to read it for myself but Jennifer volunteered to read it for me

She apologised for not inviting me to the wedding and allowing our friendship to end

'If it hadn't been for you not coming with me to the cinema that night, all those months ago' Jennifer read as tears silently ran down my cheeks 'I wouldn't have had the courage to take the first step with Jarrod'

My girlfriend continued to read the letter, and I continued to cry, occasionally wiping away a tear so my face didn't get too wet

'You should meet up with her again' Jennifer told me as she finished. Tears began to stream down her face as she tenderly touched my booted legs. 'To spend half an hour getting rid of history and become best friends all over again.'

Another round of tears ran down my cheeks. We both wiped each others tears and fell into a passionate kiss

May 17, 2022 10:00 pm  #2236

We spend quite an intimate moment, then finally fall asleep. Next morning we get up early and have a light breakfast, we have to make the best out of the sun today, so we leave early and soon reach Killarney and the Ring of Kerry, starting to Kenmare, heading south. We take a detour on R567 to get to Portage and admire the beautiful view of the Skellig Islands, Portmagee, Valencia Island and the Dingle peninsula.

We pass through Cahersiveen, Kells and the Lough Carragh in the valley where the blackface sheep are found, the Irish sheep with a black snout. We make the last stops are Glencar Valley and Killorglin before reaching Killarney. After all the stops we end up in Killarney at around 1:00 p.m. We go to the lake and have an hour leisurely trip in a boat. Then we go eat, I ask Camilla where does she want to eat, Cronins Restaurant, Quinlans Seafood Bar or Cellar One at The Ross.

After eating we head to the Shire Bar and go rest at Killarney Inn.

May 18, 2022 4:34 am  #2237

We get up pretty early the next morning as we have a busy day ahead of us and we are trying to beat the afternoon sun. We eat a light breakfast then head out starting south toward Kenmare taking turns driving. We take a slight detour and go to Portage to admire the beautiful view of the Skellig Islands, Portmagee, Valencia Island and the Dingle peninsula.

We continue on passing through Cahersiveen, Kills and the Lough Carragh. We admire the blackface sheep on our way to Glencar Valley and Killorglin. Finally reaching our destination of Killarney mid afternoon. We enjoy a romantic hr long leisurely boat trip around the lake. After we are both very hungry. Jarrod asks me what I'd prefer to eat; I choose Cronins Restaurant. I order a garlic cibatta to start then follow it up with a main course of Cronin's chicken curry. I decided to have a small drink, but not being too knowledgeable about drinks asked Jarrod to pick for me.

After a lovely dinner we head to the Shire Bar where I have one more drink. Jarrod, however indulges himself in three. I guess he's beginning to gain a tolerance seeing as how we've been drinking a bit more than usual during our trip. After we go rest for the night at Killarney Inn. After all the driving, sightseeing and drinking today we fall asleep rather quickly. This time however, I have a hard time staying asleep.

Last edited by Princess_Lucky1731 (May 18, 2022 4:35 am)

May 18, 2022 8:48 am  #2238

Emma's POV

'It's okay Alicia' I said to my cousin as we approached mine and Natalie's favourite lesbian bar 'There is nothing to be scared of'

Leo had finally lost his head and not only broken up with my cousin, but switched jobs to work for Adrian. I'd never met the guy but I already didn't like him

Alicia had been broken hearted over losing her boyfriend with good reason. Even worse her parents had been unimpressed she had switched colleges so she couldn't move if she wanted to

It was a month later and she finally decided to come with me and Natalie.

'I'm not sure I can do this' Alicia said very nervous. 'I've never tried to get a girlfriend before'

'You don't need to try' Natalie advised 'Just let it happen'

It didn’t take long when we arrived for a couple of girls to take an interest in her. One of them even asked Alicia to dance

I watched her happily tears streaming down my face.

May 19, 2022 3:14 am  #2239

William's POV:

It's barely noon and I feel the need to talk to Anna and see how she is doing, I can't wait to be with her and take care of her and our baby in formation. I call her and she tells me, quite anxious that she called Jarrod briefly to vent out. I tell her, a bit harsher than I wanted, that Jarrod could wait until he returns from his honeymoon, why bother him when he is in Ireland, a place he always dreamed of visiting.

I apologize, not for what I said, but for how I said it, I feel the impulse to evade once more, the ghost of my previous life haunts me, I feel the urge to go get a beer, I ask Anna to go home, I need to be with her. I go to my car and start thinking of Anna, how she has changed, how good our relationship has become, driving away the thoughts of evasion and perdition as I quickly drive home.

I reach home and Anna has not arrived yet, I assume I drove too fast, I get a glass of water, no more alcohol for me, I have to be as virtuous as I can be, for my wife, for my child, even for me, why not admit it. Anna arrives...

May 19, 2022 7:26 am  #2240

Kate's POV

When I saw Evie in the corridor I realised I had never thanked her for my book

'Your welcome' she said. 'It turned out that Angelica's Dad worked for Samuel French, the play publishers. He came on the first night and wanted to offer me a publishing deal'

'You deserve it so much' I told her. 'What have you got planned for your next one'

'I actually never wanted to be a playwright' Evie admitted. 'You see my parents divorced when I was eight and I had two options; Go off the rails or Write a play. I had too many people in my extended family who cared about me to go off the rails so I wrote the play instead'

My eyes filled with tears as I remembered Evie leaving our dress rehearsal because Casey was butchering her play. Anybody who had spent years pouring their grief into something creative was bound to have an emotional reaction such as that

It also made me remember that I had also never apologised to my Dad for screaming my head off at him all those months ago.

Luckily after I sobbed my way through my apology, my tears streaming down my face, he was very understanding

'In-between the 35 very loud uses of the F word and two of it's derivatives, I did get the message' He explained gently. 'But thank you for your apology'

I wiped my tears and cringed. Did I really swear that much?

Dad then went onto tell me that a very official looking package had arrived for me and it turned out to be my stopwatch for Rachel's championship. It had come in a special metal box with appropriate foam padding and it's own digital padlock

'You should read the instructions carefully' Dad advised as he looked over the box. I was getting excited, only four months to wait

Board footera