You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

May 18, 2022 4:42 am  #1

Male Tears Genderless Protag Compilation

Found some old fiction so I'm going to upload them here. Here Ya Go!

I walk through the sliding doors up to the desk. He's on his phone. He looks up at me, and I notice the redness in his eyes. A single tear trickles down and he quickly brushes it away, looking back towards the computer.

"Hey, whats going on?" I say, walking closely to him.

"Don't. Nothing. I'm fine." He says, his voice deep and gravelly.

I watch him blink back more tears. I put my hand on his shoulder and speak softly. "Why are you crying?"

"No, don't do that." He says as he shrugs my hand off, choking on some of his words. "You're gonna make me cry more."

He's sniffling and his eyes are close to overflowing. He's focused on the computer but I haven't even looked at the screen yet.

"That's okay." I say, tilting my head. "You're allowed to cry."

He inhales sharply, looking away as tears run down his cheeks. He hurriedly wipes them away. "No. Not at work. I can't."

"There's a spot outside that no one sees. You can go out there for a bit until you feel better. Want me to show you?"

He looks back up at the screen, trying to focus on what he's doing but he's starting to tremble. Tears continue to fall but he doesn't try to catch them anymore.

"Okay." He whispers.

May 18, 2022 4:47 am  #2

Re: Male Tears Genderless Protag Compilation

He hops off the truck, and I put down the flags. He's walking quickly away. I catch up with him, walking along side him.

"Why are you doing all the reach stuff right now?" I ask.

"Cause I'm the only one with a license on the floor."

I stop, a space forming between us as he continues walking. "Are you serious?"

He turns around, stopping to face me. "Yes. Now come help me find a gate."

I'm shivering as he drops the skid for the customer. He comes by and grabs what he needs from it then leaves. The wrapping has been cut so it needs to be redone. ______ goes to put it back on the shelf, but I place my hand on the skid before he lifts it.

"Wait! The plastic wrap needs to be redone."

He pauses, staring down at me for a few seconds, before coming back to reality. "Right. Yes. Sorry."

He drops the skid down and drives out of it. He has sweat dripping down his face, but it's freezing out here.

"Are you alright? You don't look very good." I say, following him with the truck.

He parks it inside infront of an aisle. A customer immediately approaches him.

"Excuse me, an associate told me you would be able to get that skid down." They said as they pointed up at a pallet.

This pallet was behind a pole and was nearly impossible to get. I watch the look in ______'s eyes as he realizes this.

"I'm sorry, I can't get that down. It's too difficult. There will be more associates in tomorrow that will-"

"Well that just won't do. I need this today. There's plenty of room, you can do it!"

He customer aggressively gestures at the skid. I know ______ won't budge on this, but I'm surprised to see trembling.

"I'm sorry, I can't. If you would like this product, there will be people in tomorrow. If you need it today I can see what other stores might-"

"Oh come on, it's right here! Can't you just man up and get it down for me? Jesus Christ."

I've never seen ______ so shaken. Tears start to fill his eyes and he blinks them back. I step in.

"I'm sorry, but our employee safety comes first. If he doesn't feel comfortable, the product will not be available until someone else with a license is able and willing."

The customer scowls. "What's your name? YN? I'm gonna report this to your manager. You, what's your name?"

______'s wearing a sweater that's covering his apron. I leap at the opportunity.

"He's Jeremy."

"YN and Jeremy. You two will be lucky if you have a job tomorrow!" They say as they storm away.

Once they've rounded the corner I turn to ______. He has heavy tears in his eyes and he's trembling. He blinks and the tears tumble into his mask.

"Hey, are you okay?" I say, putting my hand on his shoulder.

He looks at me, shaking under my palm. Tears continue to fall into his mask as he stares at me. He's stifling sobs as he loses composure. I catch myself staring in awe.

"Let's go outside." I say as I turn to leave.

I notice he hasn't moved. I turn back around and see him just standing there. His trembling is much more noticable now. He looks at the ground, putting his sleeve against his eyes. I rush back to him, grab his wrist and pull him with me.

May 18, 2022 4:52 am  #3

I open the door, and there he is. The wind pulses against him, playing with his hair and my heart throbs as he walks past me.

As I close the door he sits down on my bed. I'm watching him. He looks up at me, then away as he fiddles with the bedsheet.

"Why are you standing there?" He asks me, looking at my feet.

"Did you do it?" I ask, gripping the door handle behind me.

Again he looks up at me, then at his feet. From his profile I watch as his eyes well up with tears.

He nods, pressing his fingers into the corners of his eyes. "Fuck."

My heart trembles as I watch the emotions roll over him. It looks as though he's been suppressing them for a long time, as he looks as shocked as I feel.

"Oh, ______, I'm so proud of you." I say as I sit next to him on the bed, hugging him around his shoulders.

This seems to really crack something in him because he puts the back of his hand against his mouth and he begins to sob.

"You did the right thing." I spoke softly. "I'm so proud of you for doing the right thing."

"I'm sorry. I can't believe I'm crying right now." He whispered.

I put my head on his shoulder. "Is it because you're sad?"

He leans his head against mine, and I feel his tears dampening the top of my head. I feel his sniffles and sobs more than I hear them. I'm nervous about his answer.

"No." He said, between sobs. "I'm just... so happy."

I lift my head to watch the tears run down his cheeks. He has his fist pressed up against his lips, pulled back into a grimace. He squeezes his eyes shut and sends an avalanche of tears dripping from his chin.

"Awww, ______." I say, as I gently guide his head to my shoulder, wrapping my arms around his shoulders.

He allows me, sliding his hands behind my waist and crying into my shirt.

May 18, 2022 4:57 am  #4

As we approached each other, he dropped his head down, wiping his eyes with his gloves. I started to suspect something wrong, but I wasn't sure. As he got closer, I could hear him sniffle. I looked quickly over his body to find any obvious signs of injury.

"Hey man, are you okay? Are you hurt?"

He nods, redness throughout his face. He let out a shaky breath and put his hand on his chest.

"I'm fine, I just..." He groggily whispered, cut off by the rugged difficulty of talking.

He shrugged his shoulders forward, his eyebrows furrowed as his hands came up over his face. I got a euphoric wave through my body as I watched tears roll down into his mask.

"I'm sorry." he winced, his composure crumbling.

"Hey, It's okay." I said as I put a hand on his shoulder. "Don't apologize, It's okay. Wanna go sit somewhere?"

He nodded as the tears fell freely.

May 18, 2022 5:11 am  #5

I saw him approaching me, so I turned and smiled.

"Hey, how are you?"

As he gets closer I notice his eyes look more shadowed than usual.

"Uh. Not very well, actually." He says, his voice low and devoid of humor.

I feel a prick of anticipation in my chest. "Oh, that's not good. Do you want to talk about it?"

He looks off at the store, exhaling as he looks at his feet.

"No, it's... I'm just..." He looks up, I notice his eyes have filled with tears. "I'm..."

He sighs, looking me in the eyes, the light catching his tears. "... ________ and I broke up."

My heart throbs as I gently put my hand on his shoulder. "Oh, I'm so sorry. That's really shitty."

Tears fall freely into his mask and he puts his sleeve up to his eyes. I can feel his shuttering breaths through his arm.

He sucks it in, looking up suddenly. "I'm sorry, I'm okay. Stop crying."

"You shouldn't repress your emotions." I say, giving his shoulder a shake. "If you go outside and cry freely you'll feel a lot better. You'll be a lot more composed afterwards."

Tears continue to leak down his face into his mask. He nods, sniveling.

He walks over to the door, pushing it open and disappearing into the cold.

My life has been made.

He walks into the outdoor cash area and loses his grip on his emotions. He pulls his mask down, bitting the back of his hand as he sobs. He sits on the steps, elbows on knees and hands over his eyes, and cries.

May 29, 2022 11:22 am  #6

I kind of like the unknown narrator/lack of background information type thing. 👍 keeps it basic. I don't normally read fics because theres usually something "wrong" with it

May 29, 2022 2:57 pm  #7

I love the first and last "stories" you wrote. They were so vivid, so real. I got a strong urge to comfort the men. (I'm just for the comforting).

June 21, 2022 2:08 am  #8

These are so wonderful and tender!

Board footera