You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

May 26, 2022 4:55 am  #2271

Re: Movie night

As we start to walk, hand in hand, I discreetly look at Camilla's beautiful thighs jiggle elegantly with each step she takes, turning me on with the same intensity as before. I pull her by her waist, softly squeezing her bottom when she is front of me. I evaluate the time and comfortability we'd have, and decide to continue the walk, I guess I can always be more turned on, seeing her beautiful toned thighs jiggle briefly as she works out her strong thigh muscles.

After a couple of hours, we reach the inn where we're staying...

May 26, 2022 7:22 am  #2272

Robyn's POV

'You have enough batteries don't you?' I asked

'Robyn, don't worry' Marie assured me. 'Your girlfriend won't miss a thing'

My hockey season had started up again and she was recording the match for me for Caitlin to watch. My eyes welled with tears as I thought of my beautiful partner back in England. I missed her so much. We kept in touch with our monthly letters and weekly photos to each other, as we counted down the days until our next meeting on Valentine’s Day

A couple of my teammates grumbled as they saw Marie and Susan up in the stands. They said I deserved 'better friends', but I told them I didn't. My bestie's were the most loyal people I had ever met

We did lose that match unfortunately 3-2 with a last minute penalty from the other side, but we were still in a good position. I sent Caitlin her weekly picture, telling her the video would be coming shortly.

Marie it turned out was a very talented camerawoman. Her photography of the match was amazing, even if the final penalty still stung a little. I didn't have to do anything with the footage just put it on the disc and send it with my latest letter

I gave the envelope a little kiss as I put it in the box as tears ran down my cheeks

Security will run you down hard
And I will lead them on a merry chase

May 26, 2022 7:38 am  #2273

Kate's POV

'How are you doing?' I asked Caitlin as we queued up for lunch

'I'm doing okay' she said tears running down her cheeks. 'Robyn's latest letter came today, with her latest hockey match. I haven't had chance to read it yet. It's hard not being with her, but what can I do'

I gave her a friendly touch on the shoulder as my own tears started to stream down my face

We both wiped them away and bought our food and went to sit next to Samantha. I had insisted Caitlin sit with my besties at lunch so she wouldn't be alone

Samantha was looking radiant this morning in the outfit Damian had bought for her for Christmas.

'It even included these' Samantha told us with a wicked grin as she pointed to her scrunched knee socks which were blue in colour not white. I grinned back, her boyfriend was well aware of his girlfriend's love of scrunchy knee socks and the boys reaction to them.

When Caitlin had left to go to class me and Samantha discussed Emily. She was still AWOL and Valentine’s Day was rapidly approaching.

'She has to come back for that' Samantha said, tears streaming down her face. 'Sophie would be devastated if she didn’t'

My own tears ran down my cheeks and I just nodded

Last edited by reptongeek (May 26, 2022 7:40 am)

May 26, 2022 2:11 pm  #2274

Enid's POV

'Why don’t we do both?' I suggested to Tristan. 'Watch a movie and go to the beach?'

My boyfriend liked this plan

'We could wait till the sun sets and have out own private screening. If it gets cold we could always build a small fire'

Tristan went to his DVD collection to bring over a stack of movies for me to choose

May 26, 2022 3:35 pm  #2275

Tristan’s POV:

I smile at the idea and open the drawers where the DVDs are, what would you like, action, drama, horror, romance, documentary? I give her a grin as I softly pat her thigh.

By the way, what should we wear for the beach? it’s almost summer.

May 26, 2022 9:25 pm  #2276

Anna's pov:

William asks me if I'd prefer to watch a movie or go for a walk as he leaned in and kissed a single thick tear as it ran down my cheek.

"I love the idea of a walk, but right now would prefer to watch a movie as I'm so comfortable right now I'm just in the mood to cuddle. So what do you have in mind?" I asked as a smile slowly spread across my face.

Last edited by Princess_Lucky1731 (May 26, 2022 9:26 pm)

May 26, 2022 9:30 pm  #2277

Jarrod squeezed my bottom, starting to turn me on again, then told me, although extremely turned on, we didn't have enough time.

After a couple hrs we finally reach the Inn. As soon as we get up to our room I immediately begin removing my shirt.

"I'm going to get in the shower. I'm sweaty from our lovely, but long walk." I began starting to remove my pants now. "Care to join me? I mean I could use help wash ing my back." I finished asking teasingly.

Last edited by Princess_Lucky1731 (May 26, 2022 9:31 pm)

May 27, 2022 7:50 am  #2278

Billie's POV

I gently opened our bedroom door and took the breakfast tray into Gemma. Her eyes filled with tears as she saw me come through the door

'This is how we first met' she said, tears running down her cheeks. 'You serving me breakfast and leaving your name and number on the card'

'Yes it is' I said wiping her tears and giving her a tender kiss on the lips. 'It's been a year since I walked out on my job and came to stay with you. And I never regretted it for a second'

My own tears began to stream down my face and it was Gemma's turn to wipe them and give me a kiss.

'I'm impressed you managed to get the two glasses of Bucks Fizz up here' she said

'Don't be, I just used my fingers' I said with a giggle. When we had finished breakfast and washed our hands we started on the next Sisterhood of Nine book, Agent Provocateur

May 27, 2022 5:51 pm  #2279

Amans lacrimae wrote:

Tristan’s POV:

I smile at the idea and open the drawers where the DVDs are, what would you like, action, drama, horror, romance, documentary? I give her a grin as I softly pat her thigh.

By the way, what should we wear for the beach? it’s almost summer.

Enid's POV

I almost decided to choose Transformers Rise of the Stunticons and then thought, why not!

I also chose the Keanu Reeves - Sandra Bullock film The Lake House which would hopefully make me cry enough to satisfy both myself - I'd grown to love tears streaming down my face - and Tristan

I decided to wear a simple knee length white dress and sandles with my bathing costume underneath. Tristan decided to do the same, bathing trunks underneath khaki shorts and a white T-shirt

May 28, 2022 6:58 am  #2280

Liz's POV

Adrian's new restaurant opening was making me worried. Actually make that very worried

However I wasn't going to lie to my staff and tell them everything was going to be okay

'I am worried he will poach some of our business' I told them the week before his grand opening. 'However I do believe in our menu and the quality of the food and I can justify what we charge for it. We might have a lean period as some of our regulars go over to the other place, but I'm confident they will come back'

I also knew from looking at his financials - it was a public document - that Adrian didn't actually have the money for the restaurant, so he was leveraging a large amount of debt on his premises

However part of me was still concerned that my gamble might not pay off. I had already lost Leo, what would happen if I lost his friends too

And I was still very green as a businesswoman, would I be able to survive this first test

Sadie unfortunately got dumped with all my stress and worries, but like the supportive girlfriend she always was she calmly listened as I blurted my problems out, tears running down my cheeks

'I didn't know much about Adrian' she said to me as I wiped my tears. 'But from what Helen and Natalie tell me he was very work shy. You're not. Okay you are very green as a business owner but you work hard. And the juice bar is still as solid as it was when you took it over three months ago. We will have to suck up a quiet period, but I'm sure we will be fine'

She wiped away my last remaining tears and kissed me on the lips, then she gave me a loving hug, tenderly passing her fingers through my loose hair

Board footera