You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

June 5, 2022 5:24 am  #2301

Re: Movie night

Enid's POV

... gently wiped my boyfriend's face and give him one final kiss before I leave. As I walk to the lift I feel my eyes filling with tears too.

I get in the lift and watch them glide down my face in the mirror. My breath starts to get a little quicker as once again I get aroused by my own tears.

The lift stopping breaks my reverie and I leave the lift wiping my tears and go to my first class

Security will run you down hard
And I will lead them on a merry chase

June 5, 2022 5:42 am  #2302

Rachel's POV

'I am so glad to see you' I said tiredly to Marie as the doors opened at Buhre Avenue. It was the following day at 1:20 am

My journey with Crabby had been awful. He didn't try to make any sort of conversation just ticked off the stations on his sheet. At one point when we had to switch to a C train because the A train was switching to express tracks, he told me he didn't need directions at which point I got really cross and told him that it was important he not get lost as I Wanted To Go Home!!

But our time together was rapidly coming to a close. I gave Marie the code for her box and she opened the digital padlock. After Crabby had checked the seal was still intact, Marie slit it with a nail and pulled out her clock.

When I stepped on the platform at Pelham Bay Park she stopped the timer. I had my own too and they both registered 23:23:47

'You have a valid run' Crabby informed me as if he was reading the weather. He gave me a card with a jumbled string of letters on it. 'Use this code to input your times on the leaderboard'

With that he just walked off!

I wanted to post my time but my eyes were swimming. Marie took the card and read out the code so I could post my time. She then gave me some food to eat. Understandably I hadn't had much opportunity to eat over the course of the day

'Robyn was right' I said to her 'She's lucky to have you as a friend'

'And I'm lucky to have her' Marie said very moved as tears ran down her cheeks. We met Marie's guard as she came onto the platform and told us she was there to take us to our hotel

Last edited by reptongeek (June 9, 2022 4:35 pm)

June 5, 2022 7:26 pm  #2303

Billie's POV

Me and Gemma had been following Rachel's journey on Instagram from when we had got up to the end shortly after midnight the next day

'We are getting a bit obsessed aren't we' Gemma giggled. In her tiredness she yawned and her eyes welled with tears. She let one run down her right cheek before she wiped it away. We both decided to go to bed

The next morning we both prepared our breakfast and checked on the current status. Rachel's run had been officially verified with a green V and she was now on the leaderboard albeit in 11th place. But this was skewed by the fact that she had only done one run and some of her fellow competitors had done several. The most popular appeared to be Toronto with eight times on the board

'It's only 75 stations though' I said when I researched it 'And it's not a complicated journey' I showed Gemma the simple route map. Once we had finished our breakfast we decided to visit our favourite park as we hadn't been for a few months

June 6, 2022 9:56 pm  #2304

Anna"s pov:

William pats my thigh as I still have it on his waist. He then looks into my eyes and asks if I'd like to watch tick, tick, boom. He then begins caressing my thighs.

"I'd love to." I say quickly not sure how much of the movie I'll really be watching as I'm definitely more focused on the cuddling this time.

Last edited by Princess_Lucky1731 (June 6, 2022 10:20 pm)

June 6, 2022 10:19 pm  #2305

Jarrod looks interested in taking me up on my offer to help me "Wash my back" but he asks me not to get too tired as we will finish Killarney tomorrow and will get to know the small village of Dingle. Then he proceeds to undress and follow me into the shower.

As soon as we get in Jarrod grabs the body wash and begins to slowly wash my back. It feels so good I ask if he wouldn't mind washing the rest of my body. I entice him further saying I'd return the favor by washing him after.

After a very relaxing shower we get ready to turn in for an early night. As we are lying in bed Jarrod tells me all about his plans for us for tomorrow. First thing in the morning he says we will go on hour tour in a boat, then we'll travel the lakes then know the town in a horse and carriage, a little before noon we leave for Dingle. He assures me I'll love it and I'm sure he is right. There hasn't been one moment of our honeymoon that hasn't been perfect (including the few tines we got drunk).

The next morning I hear Jarrod getting up at his usual time. He wakes me up saying our boat trip is at 8am. We get ready, skip breakfast and head out. He even skips his morning exercises to make sure we're not late. After our hr boat trip we head to Cronins to eat a hearty breakfast as we are both famished. After breakfast we head to our horse and carriage that will take us across town. We get dropped off back at our hotel around 11am to get our car. It has already been such an amazing day I can't wait to see what the afternoon beholds.

It only takes us 55min to reach Dingle. It is the most beautiful village I have ever seen. Its located on the slopes of Mount Ballysitteragh and has a lot of archeological heritage. I truly felt like I was living in a dream.

It only takes us 3hrs to really get to explore and know the village. We have a late lunch at the  Chart House around 3pm before checking into the Dingle Skellig Hotel.

"This has been the most magical day so far. It feels like I'm living in a dream." I began as soon as we entered our room. "I feel like the luckiest wife on earth knowing how much time, money and research you've put into this trip. I guarantee I'm going to shed some tears when we have to fly home in a few days." I finished with a smile you couldn't wipe off my face for anything.

June 7, 2022 4:47 pm  #2306

Rachel's POV

I had managed to get some sleep before my afternoon flight back home. Kate was waiting for me as I came through arrivals her eyes full of tears

We lovingly embraced and held each other close for a very long time. My tears were running down my cheeks and the blobs of wetness on my back told me that my girlfriend was crying too

We finally parted and shared a kiss. Meeting back up again after two and a half weeks apart waw so nice, but it also reinforced how much I loved her and how much of a wrench it was to be away from her. In this moment, I made the private decision to not enter for a second year but just to do it once.

Kate had sent me a text asking me if I would like to do a movie marathon that weekend and I agreed wholeheartedly. As we journeyed back up the M25 in Mr Daniels car, I filled her in on my first stage. She was very cross that my adjudicator was so rude to me and Marie

'Don't worry, you're next one will be better' she said. This was in three weeks time in London. I was dropped off outside my house and after I had shared a final kiss and hug with my girlfriend, I went inside

I needed to write my summary of my trip for the website. Before I did this though I pulled my knee high boots out of my wardrobe and zipped them onto my legs. I'd missed wearing them a lot. I sat down at my computer and started to write

June 9, 2022 6:23 am  #2307

Kate's POV

Seeing Rachel again after two and a half weeks was perfect. After a long and lovely hug we had driven back to Chesham and I could plan our movie marathon together

After spending a wonderful Saturday watching the original Star Wars trilogy and the first three Indiana Jones films, I then had to do all the homework I had delayed, plus do some more line learning for The Crucible

I was looking forward to being Rachel's timekeeper for the next stage which was in April and Caitlin was looking forward to April too as she could see Robyn

'We did have a Zoom meeting last night' she told me, tears running down her cheeks. 'But it isn't the same as actually seeing her'

My heart went out to her. I couldn't stand being apart from Rachel for two and a half weeks, she hadn't seen her girlfriend in the flesh since February

I was slowly ticking the days off until Rachel's next round, the metal box in my room torturing me to death. Finally the week of the run arrived and I made my preparations

June 11, 2022 6:37 am  #2308

Lindsay's POV

I walked past Adrian's new restaurant as a tear streamed down the right side of my face. The queue was coming out of the door. I wiped away my tear and went to the juice bar

Alicia's girlfriend Ally was there having her lunch too so I stopped to say hi. Helen had been really pleased when Emma and Natalie had found their cousin a new partner

'It saves Leo right' Helen had said, tears running down her cheeks. 'I hope he realises what he's lost'

The juice bar seemed only a little less busy though, they seemed to be doing okay. From what I was hearing Adrian was having teething problems - if he was even there at all

'This place is so much better' a customer behind me said, and another tear streamed down the left hand side of my face. I wiped it away and took out my ponytail, tying it back with a hair tie as Liz brought me my lunch

'Here you go Linz' she said. I thanked her and took a bite. The juice bar's Steak Sandwich was so good and succulent, I'd like to see Adrian do better

June 11, 2022 2:41 pm  #2309

Tristan's POV:

I feel the luckiest guy in the world, the most beautiful girl wiping my tears with such love and devotion, then kissing me deeply. My mind drifts in a flashback to last night, the first night Enid sleeps with me in my new place, the extreme sensations of making love to my girlfriend, getting to know her body, mind and soul each day, how we are knowing each other and ourselves, she used to not like to cry, now she loves it. She didn't use to wipe and kiss my tears, and now she does it with such love. We fully trust each other, I wipe and kiss her tears, caress, pat, squeeze and jiggle her worked out thighs and calves, she allows me to undress her, massage her and do her hair, we even sleep naked with our bodies intertwined. 

I caress her cheeks as we kiss, I love her silky skin, more so when there are tears leaving thick streaks on her beautiful face. As she breaks the kiss I feel a full tent, I don't know what turned me on more, her soft hands wiping my tears, her passionate kiss or the sight of her perfect legs lightly jiggling as she walks after saying goodbye.

That memory of a wonderful love making session and taking care of each other's tears gives me the fuel to go by the whole month, in that time we contact via message, phone or videoconference. She is in her final exam for the semester and I acquire the Tea aficionado certification from the Dilmah school of tea and the intermediate level as a SCA Barista in all modules, it is highly demanding but worthwhile, at the same time I am opening my shop, so I end up exhausted, I have 3 months to hire a trustworthy employee to train and leave in charge of a shift, by September I'll get back to college, I want to give Enid a happy life with no needs, even if no luxuries are affordable, money doesn't buy happiness.

June 11, 2022 2:45 pm  #2310

Princess_Lucky1731 wrote:

Anna"s pov:

William pats my thigh as I still have it on his waist. He then looks into my eyes and asks if I'd like to watch tick, tick, boom. He then begins caressing my thighs.

"I'd love to." I say quickly not sure how much of the movie I'll really be watching as I'm definitely more focused on the cuddling this time.

William's POV:

I look for the movie on demand, press play and as the movie starts I feel Anna more interested in cuddling than watching the movie, that is until the song Sunday starts to sound. Jonathan Larson’s loving homage and light-hearted parody to his idol Stephen Sondheim. The original “Sunday”, the masterpiece Act I closer to Sondheim’s Sunday in the Park with George, features lead Georges Seurat guiding the subjects of his newest painting into a glorious chorus in perfect harmony while on the Island of La Grande Jatte. Larson’s version swaps the scenic island for the legendary Moondance Diner, where Larson once worked as a waiter, subbing himself for Seurat. With Netflix’s adaptation of tick, tick…BOOM!, debuting director Miranda had to transform this song from Sondheim, to Larson, to Miranda. The result is a beautiful tribute to four decades of musical theatre.Through a series of cameos from Broadway stars and familiar choreography, Miranda brought Sondheim and Larson together in a way that celebrates the history and diversity rich in the two musical theatre giants’ work. The scene is enough to give me chills with so many familiar faces showing up, but when Garfield’s Larson takes Bernadette Peters’ hand in the same way Mandy Patinkin took it in the original “Sunday”, the tears pour out of me.

I turn to look at Anna...

Last edited by Amans lacrimae (June 11, 2022 2:45 pm)

Board footera