You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

June 24, 2022 6:24 am  #2341

Re: Movie night

Kate's POV

Caitlin was sitting on the step outside our college with tears streaming down her face. Watching her cry was awful and it caused my tears to stream down my face too.

I quietly sat next to her as we both silently cried

Caitlin wiped her tears and asked me quite seriously if I would want to marry Rachel

'If we were still together in a few years time, maybe' I replied wiping my tears 'Why do you ask?'

Caitlin fondled her boot toes for a few seconds as a couple of tears fell from her eyes and spattered into her trousers, soaking into the fabric.

She turned to me as another pair of tears streamed down her face

'I want to marry Robyn' she said. 'I can't do without her Kate, everyday I'm not with her...' She broke off and started to sob on my shoulder and I put my arm around her in comfort. After a while her sobs came to a stop and I released my hold on her

'Are you absolutely sure you want to do this?' I asked. Another round of tears began to stream down Caitlin's face

'Yes, yes I am' I gave her a hug as tears streamed down my face

Our emotional moment was interrupted by a notification on my phone. Rachel had completed her Seoul run and would be moving onto Tokyo

Me and Caitlin both looked a bit frightful after our crying session so we both went to the bathroom to clean ourselves up

Security will run you down hard
And I will lead them on a merry chase

June 24, 2022 7:07 am  #2342

Enid's POV

After Tristan had sent me a nice reply about my latest crying picture, I got a text from Melissa

'Do you fancy a girls trip to Sao Paulo in the summer? Would be ten days in August'

I replied back that I would love to go with her

June 24, 2022 1:55 pm  #2343

Tristan's POV:

I feel pretty excited, Enid coming to my place, fortunately I can replay the GP on demand, she teases me with low probability of crying, still, low is better than none. Then she sends me a picture of her beautiful face with a tear on it and a very aesthetic streak shining. I reply : "You know how much I miss you, I would really love to kiss your tear and wipe your tear streak. The weather is quite warm nowadays, I have the GP for you to watch, I suggest we don't take this as a formal date, I'll be in shorts and a t-shirt. Love you". I attach a picture of the GP about to start.

June 24, 2022 9:46 pm  #2344

No sooner had I asked Jarrod if he was ready for round two than he answered me by pulling me next to him and slipping me quickly out of my dress. I responded by unbuttoning his pants and shirt then quickly taking off my bra and underwear and throwing it asside.

By now Jarrod knows me like a book. He started slowly kissing my abs as he knows how much it turns me on. He then grabs my thighs as his kisses started getting lower. First to the sides of my abs then to my mound.

I can feel my whole body beginning to tingle with pleasure as I start forcefully thrusting against Jarrod's face. He kneels in front of me and slowly enters almost teasing me. We begin thrusting in unison, my calves clashing against his ribcage.

After only a few more sec of us thrusting in unison I can feel Jarrod's body beginning to tremble. I can feel he is at the point of no return as he shoots load after load of his precious liquid between my legs. I can no longer hold back. My breathing increases as I feel a hot tingling sensation all through my body. I feel myself beginning to tremble. Seconds later I reach the point of no return and begin to bathe his member.

As soon as my liquid is spent and I'm trying to catch my breath, I'm surprised by the sensation of Jarrod's fingers entering my still wet parts. I immediately begin to tremble again this time involuntarily letting out a loud moan. As I reach the point of no return I clap Jarrod's hands in between my thighs.

I can't help but smile as I'm finally starting to come down; and I can't help tears of sheer happiness and pleasure quickly filling my eyes. Jarrod then leans in and places a delicate kiss on my lips as I instinctively close my eyes. I then lift both of my arms and place my hands on the back of his neck pulling him in just a bit closer. I then give him a deep kiss while I let my tears begin to roll down my cheeks unchecked, some rolling to my chin and others toward my lips rolling over my lips and meeting his.

Last edited by Princess_Lucky1731 (June 24, 2022 9:48 pm)

June 24, 2022 10:26 pm  #2345

William’s POV:

With that beautiful smile, I firmly hold her thigh and we drift off to sleep. Next morning I remind Anna she has an appointment with her obgyn next week and let her know I have to go to the office for a few hours, leaving the office at noon as the latest.

I prepare breakfast for both of us, then give her a kiss on her lips. I go to the office, making a brief stop to buy her flowers and have them delivered home around the time I get there.

I work hard and very concentrated, as I am working half time and need to do the most as possible. I feel tired by noon but I’d rather get to home straight instead of stopping for a coffee.

I reach home, open the door…

June 24, 2022 11:04 pm  #2346

Anna's pov:

In the morning William happily reminded me I had an obgyn appointment the following week then told me he had to get going to work. He's been working five half days. I decided for now to just work three full days and take Tuesday and Thursday off.

William prepares a lovely breakfast for us saying he wanted me to do as little as possible on my days off to avoid any unnecessary stress on both myself and the baby. He then kisses me before leaving for work.

I spend the day cleaning up around the house, then relaxing and watching a little TV when the door bell rings. I answer the door thinking it would be William home a bit early from work, but instead it was a lovely bouquet of roses. I thank the delivery man then close the door. I then read the card before even set the flowers down. It says it's from William.

A few min later William finally comes home. He opens the door just as I'm setting the flowers in a vase and placing them on the table. He walks up behind me so quietly I don't even realize he's there, until he wraps his arms around my waist. I let out a startled squeal. I then set the flowers down and turn around.

"This was a lovely surprise, honey." I say as I lean in for a deep kiss.

Last edited by Princess_Lucky1731 (June 24, 2022 11:06 pm)

June 25, 2022 6:31 pm  #2347

Enid's POV

I arrived at Tristan's place in a nice summer knee length dress and cardigan with sandals

I also wore my hair loose so he could tie it back if he wished, making sure I had a hair tie on each wrist for the purpose

After I had handed over my rose in it's special tube and given him a loving kiss we moved into the lounge and put the race on

It had been edited to remove the long lead up to the race and the red flag stoppage and as we watched Tristan did indeed take the opportunity to tie my hair back choosing the green hair tie from my right wrist (he could have chosen blue from my left wrist)

He was very gentle and skilled with my hair and within 30 seconds or so my hair was up in a mid ponytail.

I did enjoy the race, but not as much as the last one. One reason for this was they had changed the first corner by removing the Grover Statue and adding a lot more kerbs and resurfacing the road thus removing all the white lines and in my opinion much of the challenge.

Nevertheless it was really nice to see Sergio Perez win the race. And my eyes did fill with tears as the Mexican National Anthem played.

One of them ran down my left cheek and Tristan caught it before it fell from my face and spattered onto my dress.

I turned my head allowing my boyfriend to wipe my tear streak and kiss me on the lips

And then we had to discuss how crap the trophy looked!

'It's the most prestigious race on the calendar and the trophy is the circuit map on a plinth' I said passionately. 'Lukas's trophy when he won was an actual cup and it was ten times better'

Tristan agreed with me and it was time for me to get back. Before I reached my dorm I did check out his handiwork on my hair and it did look lovely

Mirabelle had left me a message telling me she was on a date and would be back in the morning and could we meet for breakfast. I said we could

June 25, 2022 9:47 pm  #2348

Camilla pulls me by the neck, deepening the kiss, not long after we indulge in each other’s lips, I feel a lukewarm liquid transferring from her lips to mine. I can’t help but smile as I bring my hands to her cheeks, delicately searching for more of her precious liquid, finding one, then two small trails, as I continue my way I feel a third, this time thicker river of tears, catching a few droplets on my way across her cheeks.

I start to feel ready for round 3, but I also want to save some energy for tomorrow’s trip. I lovingly trace the back of my fingers, swiping her tear streaks all the way to her eyes.

When we break the kiss, I see a new wave of tears fall unchecked down her face. I lean once more and kiss a couple of tears from each of her cheeks, then I tell her: “I feel like you just brought me to heaven and back, I can’t remember (if it ever happened) the last time I felt your body this way, toned, strong abs that become soft for me, toned, chiseled thighs that one moment feel so hard and compact, then soft and jiggly in my hands. Your beautiful eyes, that shine like the sun, then give me the sweetest rain, adorning your breathtaking cheeks with streaks that seem to be handwritten by God himself. Rest now, my love, even though I would love to continue indulging and sharing my body, mind and soul with you, we have to keep some energy for tomorrow. By the way, have your weatherproof shorts and sweatshirt, we are going to the Aran Islands and expect some rain.” Camilla leans her head on the crook of my neck, intertwining her legs with mine.

I am so physically sensitive that I feel about to burst for the third time feeling her inner thigh muscles molding in mine, her shapely calf muscles molding against my shins. I gently drop my left hand on her outer thigh, feeling her heavenly muscles softly jiggle against my hand and I feel a warmth like a white chocolate fountain bathing my member. Guess I can’t help desiring and loving my wife so much.

I feel her whole body relaxed, we drift into slumber until the next day.

June 26, 2022 12:15 am  #2349

Tristan's POV:

Enid arrives wearing a cardigan, a beautiful summer knee-lenght dress and sandals. I can't take my eyes away from her calves and stunning thighs as they jiggle in a very sensual way with each step. We sit on the couch, her dress slides about three inches up her thighs, leaving them exposed up to mid-thigh. I feel my heart starting to raise its tempo.

I start the race, a torrential rain delayed the race for nearly an hour. While waiting for the race to start, I tie Enid's hair in a ponytail. When the race starts, Carlos Sainz got a wrong tyre strategy and Sergio goes to first, dropping Charles Leclerc to fourth. Enid gets excited when this happens wiggling her legs, then Mick Schumacher ends up in the barriers, red flag, the race is stopped. I take the opportunity to drop a hand on her thigh, feeling the hem of her dress and the silky skin of her thigh. I can't help forming a smile as I feel her relaxed quads jiggle in my hand.

As the race is coming to an end, Sergio battles against Carlos, beating him for the first time at Monaco. The national anthem of Mexico is heard, Enid's eyes fill with tears. I refrain myself from caressing her face, so I softly squeeze and jiggle her thigh. As I am indulging in her toned, jiggly thigh, I see a tear slowly rolling down her cheek, I see it’s about to fall from her chin, I can’t resist, I gently wipe it with the back of my  index. Enid turns to look at me, the light enhances a thin tear streak, letting me know I can take care of it. I want to kiss it away, but I don't have the courage to do so, so I lovingly wipe it with the back of my fingers, from below her eye, all the way to the curvature of her chin, where the tear jumped into my hand.

All the intense feelings spur me to kiss her full lips passionately, my hands exploring her thighs and calves, then her lovely face and silky hair, after breaking the kiss, we discuss about how crap the trophy looks, especially compared to the UK and the Bahrain ones, even the one from Mexico is way better than the Monaco one.

Sadly, its time for Enid to go to her dorm, I wish she could stay. Before standing up I bring her face closer to me by gently pulling her neck towards me, caressing her whole thigh with my other hand as I run the hand on her neck across her back, even reaching the curvature of the lower part of her spinal cord. I shiver, not wanting to go beyond. I break the kiss and say goodnight. "I hope to see you soon baby, I'll miss you". I feel my eyes starting to fill with tears, which I quickly blink back before they surface.

June 26, 2022 2:43 am  #2350

William's POV:

As soon as I enter, I see Anna has cleaned and is placing the flowers in a vase on the table. I approach her from behind, wrapping my arms around her still slim waist. Anna squeals and leans in for a kiss. I give her a deep kiss, which seems to be turning into something more.

Board footera