You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

July 5, 2022 4:31 am  #2391

Re: Movie night

Enid's POV

Melissa asked me if I was ready to finish our trip around the zoo and I agreed happily, gently reminding her we needed to leave about 3pm or so to avoid rush hour as I had heard it was extremely busy

She wasn't ready to discuss her sexuality or her girlfriend quite yet, which I completely understood. It had taken Alicia sometime to tell me she was bisexual and she'd been my roommate. So I quietly decided to just leave it

We managed to leave the zoo about 3:15pm and quickly got the bus back to the metro

We got back to the station near our hotel just as the rush hour hit. The station entrance was just a sea of people and it took 30 minutes or so just to leave the station!

The traffic was insane too outside as we walked down the Avenue to our hotel

We reached our room shortly before 6pm utterly exhausted. We then made arrangements for our evening meal

Security will run you down hard
And I will lead them on a merry chase

July 5, 2022 2:54 pm  #2392

Melissa's pov:

Enid was more than happy to finish our trip around the zoo, but she gave me a gentle warning that we needed to leave by 3pm or we'd be stuck in rush hr traffic.

As we were walking around the zoo I couldn't shake thoughts in the back of my mind that maybe I should tell Enid about my relationship. I mean she did have a former roommate that was currently dating a girl and she seemed pretty happy for them. I pushed the thought aside and decided to just enjoy the rest of our time at the zoo.

We wanted to see the whole zoo, (it was pretty big) but us cramming in everything meant we ended up leaving slightly past our agreed upon time. We left at 3:15pm, quickly getting on the bus towards the metro. We managed to miss most of rush hr until we got to the station near our hotel. I didn't realize how bad rush hr actually was here. It was nothing like back home. It took us almost 30min just to leave the station. Then we still had to walk the Avenue to our hotel.

We barely reached our room at nearly 6pm. Although pretty tired from our long, yet exciting day since we hadn't eaten since before noon we decided to get a quick bite. I decided that Enid had done so much research for our trip that maybe she had a good recommendation for a place to eat so I asked her while I finished posting the pictures I took today to my Instagram.

July 5, 2022 9:17 pm  #2393

As soon as the movie starts I notice it’s filmed to make even the most stoic cry. Just a few minutes into the movie, the scene in which Noah gives Allie a look that says it all, makes tears start to surface in my eyes, slowly filling them.

With tears still in my eyes we watch as Noah steals Allie from another guy, extremely brave and cute, without turning to see Camilla, I casually caress her cheek…

July 5, 2022 10:30 pm  #2394

I tend to get really into movies so as The Notebook begins to play I don't take my focus off the screen. That is until I feel a hand caressing my cheek. I let out a little startled yelp, then quickly realize it was Jarrod. I turn my gaze to look at him finally realizing I have warm tears streaming silently down my face and neck, none dripping off. When he caressed my neck I could feel some of my tears being transferred to his fingers.

I then noticed, as I continued to look into his eyes, that his eyes were filled up with tears, none falling...yet. I wanted to help his tears flow beautifully down his face but also didn't want to embarrass him as it is a chick flick he is crying to and I'm not sure how he'd feel (not that he's usually ashamed of crying in front of me). So I just delicately kissed under both of his eyes then said "Thank you for taking care of the tears I didn't even realize I had. I forgot how sad this movie was." Before grabbing his right hand with my left, interlocking our fingers and giving his hand a slight squeeze. I then turned my focus back to the movie looking at him every now and then out the corner of my eye.

July 5, 2022 11:00 pm  #2395

I continue softly swiping my hand across her cheek, following the tear streak, surprisingly I went all the way down her neck, still feeling the wetness of the tear streak that instead of falling, rolled down her neck. She looks at me and interlaces her hand in mine as she kisses under my eyes, I find it an extremely sweet gesture.

The movie goes on, I feel a scout tear explore it’s way down my left cheek when Allie pleads with Noah, but my tears start to flow when Allie finally cracks and says she waited for him. I feel a pair of tears fall simultaneously from the middle of my cheeks, about 10-20 seconds later another tear makes a new path, this time closer to the outer corner of my cheek.

I smile and discreetly look at Camilla, not distracting too much, looking back at the screen.

July 6, 2022 12:16 am  #2396

As I'm continuing to enjoy the movie while simultaneously looking at Jarrod out the corner of my eye every now and then, I notice partway through the movie, a single thick tear finally making it's way down his cheek. I wait a few sec to see if any more tears decide to fall and to my excitement I see a pair of tears begin to simultaneously fall from the middle of each of his eyes and down his cheeks. A little later another single tear escapes his eyes and rolls down the outer corner of his cheek. I'm almost more engrossed in watching his tears than I am the movie at this point.

I then notice Jarrod turn his head slightly to look at me, before looking back at the screen. I'm not sure if he's looking to see if I have any more tears or if he's looking for me to comfort/wipe his tears. I quickly turn my gaze entirely back onto the movie hoping he didn't notice I was discretely looking at him for the last few moments. After a few sec of watching the movie and contemplating what I should do I I leaned over, placed my right cheek against his left and let some of his still falling tears transfer from his left cherk to my right.

July 6, 2022 1:42 pm  #2397

Princess_Lucky1731 wrote:

Melissa's pov:

Enid was more than happy to finish our trip around the zoo, but she gave me a gentle warning that we needed to leave by 3pm or we'd be stuck in rush hr traffic.

As we were walking around the zoo I couldn't shake thoughts in the back of my mind that maybe I should tell Enid about my relationship. I mean she did have a former roommate that was currently dating a girl and she seemed pretty happy for them. I pushed the thought aside and decided to just enjoy the rest of our time at the zoo.

We wanted to see the whole zoo, (it was pretty big) but us cramming in everything meant we ended up leaving slightly past our agreed upon time. We left at 3:15pm, quickly getting on the bus towards the metro. We managed to miss most of rush hr until we got to the station near our hotel. I didn't realize how bad rush hr actually was here. It was nothing like back home. It took us almost 30min just to leave the station. Then we still had to walk the Avenue to our hotel.

We barely reached our room at nearly 6pm. Although pretty tired from our long, yet exciting day since we hadn't eaten since before noon we decided to get a quick bite. I decided that Enid had done so much research for our trip that maybe she had a good recommendation for a place to eat so I asked her while I finished posting the pictures I took today to my Instagram.

Enid's POV

I had noticed an Italian restaurant near the Japanese one, so we both decided to go to the Italian one. This wasn't as busy which was nice we could actually talk to each other!

Melissa expressed a wish to explore the Avenue Paulista the following day and I agreed. Our food arrived and we started to eat - we'd both picked the tagliatelle - when my phone bleeped. It was a message from Tristan

I was initially nervous to open it but it was a short message saying he hoped I was enjoying my time with Melissa and that Robyn and her friend Susan were now Guinness record holders for their run through the NY Subway

My eyes filled with tears as I read. I was happy for them both, but sad because I knew Robyn had been dumped by Laura shortly afterwards. Melissa saw my tears run down my cheeks and asked why I was crying so I told her

'She didn't deserve being dumped like that' I continued wiping my tears. A third escaped from my left eye and streamed down my face. I wiped this away too

Once the emotion had subsided the next important question was dessert. Melissa was quite full after her Tagliatelle but I had room for the Tiramisu

July 6, 2022 3:31 pm  #2398

Melissa's pov:

Enid said she wasn't sure much about restaurants but that she did happen to see an Italian restaurant near the Japanese one. I readily agreed and luckily it wasn't as busy as I anticipated. We were able to have a nice chat.

We discussed our plans for the next day as we waited for our food.  I suggested I'd like to explore the Avenue Paulista and Enid eagerly agreed. As soon as our food arrived and we started to eat I heard a beep. I figured it had to be Enid's phone as mine was on silent.

I continued to eat as Enid read the message on her phone. Soon, however I was surprised to see that whatever she was reading was making tears run down her cheeks. I really didn't want to pry, but I also didn't want her to be sad so I asked her why she was crying. She told me it was my brother hoping we were having a good time. He also told her about her friends who became Guinness record holders for their run through the NY subway. And that reminded her about how her friend was broken up with just after that run before they found out that record was set.

Enid seemed to be a very empathetic person who was crying because she felt the pain of her friends break up. That's when I noticed she was wiping her tears away instead of letting them fall unchecked.

"I know it might be hard for her right now, but her pain won't last forever. They would never have broken up if they were meant to be. She'll find another partner when the time is right." I began hoping my comforting words would make her feel a bit better. "I mean look at me, my boyfriend dumped me a few months back and I was a mess too, but look at me now I've found the love of another woman and I couldn't be happier." I finished, not completely realizing what I had said until after I blurted it out.

I guess my words did seem to make Enid feel at least somewhat better as I noticed her emotions had soon subsided and she was asking about dessert. I told her I was too full, but she asked if I minded her getting some anyways.

As Enid was enjoying her dessert I was sitting there a bit nervous of what she was thinking/might possibly say to me after what I blurted out earlier; but I always was an over thinker so I tried to let the thought go.

Last edited by Princess_Lucky1731 (July 6, 2022 3:32 pm)

July 6, 2022 4:05 pm  #2399

Enid's POV

After we had finished our meal it was time to get back to our hotel. Melissa's words to me about Robyn were very comforting. She had mentioned her girlfriend to me during our conversation, but not wanting to discuss it in a public setting I waited until we got back to our room

Melissa was a little tense as she had clearly not intended to blurt it out like that

'What's her name?' I asked gently. Melissa sat on the bed her eyes filling with tears

'Lisa' she told me after a few seconds pause. The tears in her eyes began streaming down her face. I joined her on the bed and inbetween wipes of her tears told me how she had met Lisa and how their relationship had developed. As she continued to talk it seemed a huge weight had been lifted off her shoulders

'You have my word, I will never breathe this to a single soul' I promised. 'Not even your brother'

July 6, 2022 9:58 pm  #2400

Melissa's pov:

I could tell Enid wanted to say something to me, but she waited until we got back to our hotel before she spoke. First she told me that my comforting words really did help her, which I was extremely happy about. Then she asked me what my girlfriend's name was. I figured she was just curious so after a few sec of thinking about it I told her.

At this point I could feel my eyes filling with tears and them quickly overflowing. At that point Enid decided to sit next to me on the bed. I took a deep breath and decided to tell her everything. How I met Lisa. How our relationship had developed. First, however, I made a conscious decision to wipe my tears as they flowed as I knew she was somewhat into tears and didn't want her to be distracted by them while I really opened up.

"Well I was dating my previous boyfriend and after us being together for 3 yrs (my longest relationship) he decided to leave me for his ex. I was devastated. I could barely get myself out of bed and to class." I began taking a deep breath as a new wave of tears began streaming down my face. "Well, I was in class on the day after I ran into him and his new girlfriend at the restaurant and Lisa befriended me (as we were in the same class) to ask if everything was ok. We got to talking and I told her everything. She then told me she was also recently dumped by her girlfriend not long before I was. We kind of bonded and became friends." I continued with a slight smile firming on my face despite my tears still flowing down my face. "One thing led to another and she asked me out not even a month ago not sure if I was into girls or not." I finished relieved.

"That's so sweet. " Enid began before I interrupted her.

"I was just worried about telling you because I wasn't sure how you would precieve me being with another girl." I said slowly and a bit nervously

"Did you know your brother told me before he got with me his ex (then girlfriend) dumped him to be with another girl? I mean whatever makes you happy right?" Enid blurted not sure if my brother had told me or not. "But just remember, I will never tell anyone what you have told me. Not even your brother. It's your choice when and how you tell them. I'm just glad you finally felt comfortable enough to open up to me." Enid finished as my phone began to vibtate.

I picked up my phone and saw it was a text from Lisa. It said "Happy one month anniversary!" With a
picture of us together. Actually it was the first picture we took together after getting together.

I turned my phone to show Enid as I could feel my eyes filling up again, this time with happy tears.

Board footera