You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

July 7, 2022 2:30 am  #2401

Re: Movie night

I catch Camilla looking at me, I let it slip and continue watching the movie, lovingly caressing her stunning legs, until she leans closer to me, brushing her right cheek on my left, mingling our tears.

I am surprised that simple gesture is turning me on, yet I don’t want to end this experience now, therefore I hide my tent and keep watching the movie.

Just when I thought no more tears would fall, the scene in which Allie sobs her eyes out, a new wave of tears stream down my cheeks and I feel Camilla’s body trembling with sobs. And that doesn’t end there, fresh tears streak my cheeks when Allie chooses Noah and runs into his arms.

I don’t remember the last time I cried this hard, especially over a movie, the cherry of the pie is when they fall asleep and pass away holding hands. That makes me unexpectedly sob, as I picture myself and Camilla growing old and eventually passing away.

July 7, 2022 4:19 am  #2402

It appeared Jarrod's tears may have started to subside, that is until the scene where Allie sobs her eyes out. I could feel tears filling my eyes and streaming down my face. That's when I looked over at him so he could see my tears as they fell. That's when I noticed a new wave of tears streaming down his face as well. Before I knew it my body was wracked with uncontrollable sobs that made my whole body shake. I soon noticed though my sobs fresh tears falling and streaking his face during the scene when Allie chooses Noah and runs into his arms.

I couldn't believe how much we were both crying.

At the end of the movie when my tears were finally starting to dry the last scene came on when they fall asleep and pass away both holding hands. Almost instantly I could feel Jarrod's body start trembling and he was soon wracked with uncontrollable sobs. I've never seen him cry this hard especially from a movie. I wondered what was running through his mind, but instead of asking I just embraced him in a hug. One of my hands was on his back feeling his back shuddering with every sobbing breath. My other hand was running through his hair comfortingly.  I just sat there as I let his tears flow unchecked and onto the shoulder of my shirt and down my back.

July 7, 2022 8:10 am  #2403

Enid's POV

Melissa got a picture from her girlfriend celebrating their one month anniversary and she turned her phone to show me, her eyes filling with tears

My eyes were filling again too, but for a different reason entirely. It had just hit me that Texas was a very Conservative state and Melissa could get expelled from her college if her principal discovered her relationship

'I'm so sorry Mel' I sobbed tears streaming down my face. 'I'm so sorry you have to hide who you are?'

Security will run you down hard
And I will lead them on a merry chase

July 7, 2022 2:41 pm  #2404

Melissa's pov:

As I was excitedly showing Enid a picture of Lisa and I that she had just sent me, I noticed through my blurry vision from newly forming tears that her eyes were also filling up with tears. I wondered wht was running through her mind as she looked at our picture. It wasn't long before she blurted out how sorry she was for me that, as Texas is a pretty conservative state, I had to consciously hide being bi (and having a girlfriend) for the very real possibility of getting kicked out of school.

"Thanks for the concern, but I really haven't been too worried...yet, as I don't like to show much/any PDA until I'm sure the relationship is going to last long term so I don't get myself emotionally hurt by investing too much too early." I said delicately placing my hand on her shoulder for comfort. "I mean I do really care for Lisa, but if all works out and we're really meant to be, we'll just have to keep our relationship on the DL until after we both graduate then we can move somewhere less conservative. I mean it'll be tough but if we're meant to be it'll be worth it." I said my thoughts kind of drifting off to how good it would feel to be able to hold Lisa's hand in public and to kiss her whenever I want without fear of being publicly ridiculed or even worse...possibly expelled.

Last edited by Princess_Lucky1731 (July 7, 2022 2:43 pm)

July 7, 2022 3:07 pm  #2405

As I feel Camilla’s hand on my shaky back and the other one on my hair, I reciprocate, pulling her tight with my hand on her trembling back and the other one on her hair, which slowly slides down her arm, then her abs, going  all the way to her thigh.

I feel Camilla eases in my arms, comforted. We break the hug, she looks beautiful, I lean and kiss a few tears and streaks off her cheeks, wiping the rest, I see a smile on her face.

All the effort she (we) made crying makes her sleepy, I suggest we call it a day.

July 7, 2022 3:13 pm  #2406

Tristan’s POV:

I text Enid, wishing her a happy trip, wish her she’s all right and tease her saying I won’t understand her when she comes back speaking Portuguese. I send her a selfie from tea school and send her kisses.

I text Melissa, letting her know I miss her, hope to her by thanksgiving and I love her.

July 7, 2022 3:47 pm  #2407

Soon I feel Jarrod pull me in tight, one hand on my now trembling back and the other in my hair. I gasp a little startled when his hand that's in my hair slowly slides down my arm, my abs and ending at my thigh. I feel very comforted yet slightly turned on. We break the hug before things get too steamy. He still has his hand on my thigh which he uses to lean on. He then kisses a few of my remaining tears as well as their streaks off my cheeks, wiping the rest with the pads of his thumbs. I can't help but smile as I feel totally comforted in a way no-one else ever could.

Although I can see a tent forming in Jarrod"s pants he suggests we just get some sleep as he knows how crying (especially heavily) makes me sleepy. Disappointed as I am I begin to yawn and concede to his suggestion. He then says we have a very busy day ahead of us tomorrow as we both climb into bed. I entwine my legs with his, rubbing my shin on his calf occasionally and place my head in the crook of his neck as I feel myself drifting off.

July 7, 2022 3:55 pm  #2408

Melissa's pov:

As Enid and I are talking I hear a beep and then a low vibration. I quickly realize it was both our phones going off. We both take our focus away from our conversation to check our phones. I got a text from my brother. It said that he loved and missed me, hoped we were having a good time and he hoped we could see each other on Thanksgiving.

I replied as Enid was also replying to a text herself. I told him that I also loved and missed him, but that Enid and I were having a wonderful trip and I'd make sure she made it home safe. I then told him I'd love to see him for Thanksgiving and that we'd make plans after I got back from vacation.

After we both finished replying to our respective texts we looked up at each other and asked curiously who had texted the other. We both laughed when we said my brother's name in unison. We then decide to call it a night and get changed for bed as we wanted to be up and out early the next morning as to avoid rush HR again.

July 8, 2022 8:26 am  #2409

Enid's POV

I was comforted by Melissa telling me she was being careful in her relationship with Lisa and I felt it was good for us to have our little talk. We both giggled as we got texts from Tristan at once.

The following morning Melissa wanted to explore Avenue Paulista. Since we were staying nearby there wasn't a mad rush to go there so we waited until 9:45 to leave to allow the morning rush hour to dissipate a little. We went to the park first and had a nice walk around and enjoyed lemonade and ice cream on a bench. Afterwards we went back onto the Avenue for a look round the Sao Paulo museum of modern art

Security will run you down hard
And I will lead them on a merry chase

July 8, 2022 4:11 pm  #2410

Melissa's pov:

The next morning we waited until after rush hr to visit Avenue Paulista as per Enid's suggestion seeming we were close by anyways and didn't have far to travel. First we went to the park and had a nice relaxing walk followed by lemonade and ice cream enjoyed on a park bench. This was a place I had always dreamed of visiting and I was almost completely in awe that I was really there.

Afterwards we went to the Sao Paulo museum of modern art as it was something End said she had researched and was really looking forward to. While we were looking at some of the paintings I noticed she seemed to be getting a bit upset. I noticed tears beginning to fill her eyes at one point when we stopped to look at some paintings.

"Everything ok?" I asked Enid casually while looking at one of the paintings.

Enid yelped a little. I guess I startled her out of her thoughts while she was looking at the painting.

"Yeah, I'm fine." Enid began with a sigh. "It's just that Tristain would love these paintings and it kind of started making me think of him and I'm actually starting to miss him." Enid finished as I turned to look at her and noticed a single thin tear running down her right cheek.

I put my arm on her right shoulder for comfort then said "Why don't you call him later? I'm sure he'd be happy to hear from you."

Board footera