You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

July 29, 2022 2:46 pm  #2601

Re: Movie night

William's POV:

I see Camilla come to us, kneeling next to Jarrod (other side of Anna) and brings her hand to Anna's cheek, wiping the tears from her cheek, clearing the streaks as well. When Anna's tears finally start to subside, I feel my vision get blurry with tears of my own. For once, I push them back, I don't want to be the center of attention at this moment, the girls need to talk their experience.

I see Jarrod talking a bit more to Anna, giving her reassuring words, I hear a soft pat, I see Anna's thigh jiggling in Jarrod's hand, I smile at the trust level they have now, I love the way he comforts and reassures his loved ones, then I see him bring his hand to Camilla's cheek, he looks so tender when he wipes her tears, I hope to become as tender as him one day, then surprises me patting Camilla's outer thigh (as soon as Anna's tears subsided she stood up and is waiting for Jarrod), her muscles lightly jiggle in his hand, I have to work out more to have stronger thighs.

Jarrod and Camilla go back to their seats and I sit next to Anna, lovingly caressing both cheeks, clearing the last of her tears and streaks, then give her a kiss on her lips. I turn to Camilla and ask: "Well, that's our mixed feelings with the pregnancy, but, you were telling us about an adventure in an abbey and a nearby river?"

July 29, 2022 2:57 pm  #2602

Tristan's POV:

I see Melissa just standing there as I allow my tears to fall unchecked, I get a little impatient and grab her hands, wiping my tears with them, when I no longer have streaks I give her a hug: "I hope Lisa becomes more friendly at lunch."

I compose myself, go wash my face and get ready to go have lunch with the girls.

July 30, 2022 8:01 am  #2603

Sadie's POV

Leo's trial was continuing. Liz and Emma were giving evidence in his defence and seeing them getting cross examined by Adrian's slimy lawyer was not very pleasant. I couldn't help tears from running down my cheeks as he was a complete snot to the both of them

We were soon released for some lunch and I glared at him as I passed by towards the exit and joined Hannah and Lucy in the cafeteria

'He was completely out of order' Lucy hissed tears running down her cheeks. 'Bringing up Liz's parents. That's not even relevant!' Hannah had tears running down her cheeks too and as she wiped them away she asked if Leo would be found not guilty

'I'm not sure' I said soberly

Security will run you down hard
And I will lead them on a merry chase

July 30, 2022 1:41 pm  #2604

As soon as Anna thanked Jarrod for his kind words he turned to look at me. I guess he noticed the tears in my eyes as I wasn't even trying to hide them as well as the streak on my left cheek to which he leaned in slowly and kissed a single tear from my left cheek then  brushed his thumb from just under my eye all the way down the streak to where it ended.

Jarrod then turned his focus back to Anna for a moment reminding her that we'll always be there for her and that he loved her. He then turned back to me, looked me in my eyes, patted my left outter thigh and comfortingly reassured me I had no reason to be sad as he was going to make sure they had only the best hospital for their baby to be born in when the time came. I then followed him back to our seats.

"I'm pretty sure everyone wants me to finish talking about our honeymoon." I begin trying to lighten the mood. "My ultimate most favorite part of the trip was the last day when Jarrod took me to St. Patrick's cathedral. It was beautiful, but most importantly Jarrod said he took me because this cathedral was the inspiration as to why he chose our wedding to also be held at the St Patrick's cathedral in New York." I continued with a smile that you couldn't wipe off my face. I continued to tell them about what Jarrod had said to me in the cathedral and how lucky I am not only to be married to him but to be part of such a wonderful family.

Last edited by Princess_Lucky1731 (July 30, 2022 1:42 pm)

July 30, 2022 1:55 pm  #2605

Anna's pov:

Once my tears finally started to subside Jarrod took his focus off of me and back to Camilla as she seemed to have tears of her own in her eyes, and a single tear running down her left cheek. I watched as he leaned in and kissed a tear from her left cheek then brushed his thumb from just under her eye and down her cheek drying her tear streak. I thought it was a very loving gesture. He then spoke and told her she didn't need to be sad anymore as he was going to make sure William and I had the best hospital to have our baby at. I was a bit taken aback by such kind words but I didn't say anything as I was too shocked by his kindness.

That's when Jarrod patted Camilla's thigh indicating they should get back to their seats. As soon as they sat back down Camilla finished telling us about their trip. Well more precisely her favorite part of the trip. She described their last day and their visit to St. Patrick's cathedral. I thought it was a very beautiful description. She told us about how the cathedral looked, why Jarrod chose to bring her there and even the kind/loving words he said to her while they were there. I surely hoped to have an experience like this with William one day.

July 30, 2022 2:11 pm  #2606

Melissa's pov:

After a moment I felt my brother grab my hands in his. He quickly brought my hands up to his cheeks and wiped some of his still flowing tears with the backs of my fingers. I let out a little gasp as I was a little taken aback. I'm not used to my brother being so forward. I guess it's because I usually instinctively wipe his tears without him having to say/do anything and I guess he's gotten to really like my comforting.

After he wipes all his tears away with my hands he leans in for a hug. I'm surprised again as I'm usually the one to initiate the hugs. I wonder why I'm not so good at comforting him as I usually am. In his time of need I should be initiating the comfort not him. I guess my mind us just preoccupied with thoughts of our lunch with Lisa. That's when I'm snapped out of my thoughts by my brother whispering in my ear that he hoped Lisa would become more friendly at lunch.

"I'm sure she will now that you've explained yourself. I wouldn't worry about it." I whispered back as we finally broke our hug.

My brother then excuses himself so he can wash his face before we leave for lunch. He's not ready yet for Lisa to see him in such a vulnerable state or even know he was just in one.

July 30, 2022 2:24 pm  #2607

As soon as we are back in our seats, Camilla feels all eyes on her, she decides to skip and keep it short, she goes back to our last day, when I took her to St. Patrick's Cathedral, she has a smile that is contagious, when she finishes talking I add: " I also really loved St. Patrick's Cathedral, but the best I saw in the Cathedral was Camilla's happy tears streaming down her cheeks. Honestly I didn't expect Camilla to become so emotional there, less to want to feel her tears unchecked in public, I guess she was extremely happy to be there and the memory of our wedding, it was one of the peak moments of our honeymoon". I lovingly look in her eyes and instinctively pat and jiggle her silky, warm thigh, and caress her cheek with my free hand.

Last edited by Amans lacrimae (July 30, 2022 2:24 pm)

July 30, 2022 2:34 pm  #2608

William's POV:

Camilla decides to skip the day at the abbey and river and talks about the last day, at St. Patrick's Cathedral, it was such a loving moment, I feel tears stinging the back of my eyes and a tingle in my nose. Then Jarrod completes the gaps Camilla didn't mention, I feel an utmost love that is overwhelming when Jarrod mentions Camilla had tears streaming down her cheeks in the Cathedral. I feel tears starting to fill my eyes. Then Jarrod continues with the visit to the other Cathedral and the museum, then the pub, what an interesting contrast, a Church and a Pub.

I turn to Anna, lovingly look at her eyes, give her soft thigh a soft pat and say: " I guess we could schedule with time something as intimate and exciting, I hope uncle Jarrod and aunt Camilla won't mind taking care of our baby when he is a couple of years old so we can have a similar adventure, which would be the destination of your dreams?"

July 31, 2022 2:35 am  #2609

As I'm talking about our last day In Ireland Jarrod fills in the parts of the day I leave out. (The other cathedral and the pub). It's nice to see he was as exvited to talk about it as I was. He then surprised me by telling William and Anna about my happy tears from that day. I guess they just really stood out to him and I'm glad he really appreciated them. I wouldn't trust anyone else with my precious tears (aside from maybe William or Anna). Jarrod then lovingly looks into my eyes, pats and jiggles my thigh (a loving gesture/sensation I can never get enough of no matter how many times he does it). He then softly caresses my right cheek with his free hand. That's when I hear William speak.

William tells Anna  he'd love in the future to schedule something just as intimate and exciting. He's thinking maybe in a couple yrs after their little one is a bit older. Then he asks Jarrod and I if we could help them have the ultimate experience by watching their little one.

"Of course. We'd love to...I mean as long as Jarrod is on board." I say right as he asks Anna which would be the destination of her dreams.

Last edited by Princess_Lucky1731 (July 31, 2022 2:36 am)

July 31, 2022 2:47 am  #2610

Anna's pov:

Jarrod and Camilla continue talking about Ireland describing the last day they were there. Camilla describes the St. Patrick's cathedral as it is the thing that stood out most to her. Jarrod adds details she fails to mention such as the other cathedral and the pub. I'm happy he is just as excited to talk about it as she is.

As soon as they finish talking I see William turn in my direction, so I instinctively turn in his.  As we are both looking each other in the eyes I notice William has tears gleaming in his eyes. They look so precious just hanging on. I don't say anything just lift my left hand to his left cheek and wipe the pad over his still dry cheek a couple times. That's when he begins to speak.

William tells me he'd love to, in the future, schedule something just as intimate and exciting. He then says he thinks a couple yrs in the future would be the perfect time as our little one would be a bit older. He then asks Jarrod and Camilla if they'd help him have the ultimate experience by watching our little one.

As I'm getting choked up again Camilla responds rather happily that they'd love to then turns to Jarrod to ask him if he's on board before she formally committs him to anything.

Board footera