You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

August 4, 2022 1:43 am  #2661

Re: Movie night

Melissa's pov:

My brother asks Lisa to accompany us back to my place to which she replies she'd rather my brother and I spend some alone time as he would be leaving in a couple days. I appreciate her thoughtfulness, but my brother surprised me by replying that I'd be out to visit him in a couple more mos and he wasn't sure when he'd get a chance to spend time with Lisa again. He then looked me lovingly in my eyes and grabbed my hand almost as if asking.

"Babe, I can spend time with my brother back at my place but since he'd like to spend more time with you as well (if you don't mind) could he also spend some time with you at my place?" I began asking. "I mean only if you want. And we don't have to make a late day of it either. Maybe watch a movie or something?" I finished knowing I'd still get plenty of alone time with my brother later in the evening.

August 4, 2022 1:48 am  #2662

William's POV:

I see Anna wearing a sexy pair of shorts, asking to go on a walk, I think today is a perfect day to practice what we just talked about, I ask her for a minute and go for a pair of shorts (the kind I usually take to the gym, mid-thigh), as soon as I change I slip a few bucks into my pocket and take Anna's hand and walk to the nearby park (I'm sure there will be kids and young couples getting ice cream and other treats.

We walk leisurely, not too fast as we are not exercising but not too slow, we don't want the sun to go out before we get back home. We walk around the park for a little less than 20 minutes (I don't want to over stress Anna's body) then I offer Anna an ice cream: "The baby needs to taste this park's ice cream, shall we have one?"

We get an ice cream cone each and sit on a bench, I give her to taste the flavor I chose and she gives me of her ice cream. As soon as we finish our ice cream I slide closer to her, I feel warmness radiating from her thigh, I softly lean on her thigh (feeling her soft quads give in), caress from the hem of her short to her knee and back. I look at her (inviting her to do the same), after a couple of times going back and forth from the hem of her shorts to her knee I slide my hand from her knee to her inner thigh, this time taking her inner thigh instead of her quads, when I reach the upper part of her shapely thigh I jiggle it teasingly, giving it a soft squeeze (letting her know its her turn to caress me) keeping my hand there.

August 4, 2022 1:54 am  #2663

Tristan's POV:

Melissa states that she can spend more time with me no matter what, and asks Lisa if she wants to spend more time with me, maybe we can watch a movie in Melissa's place. I am surprised Lisa agrees, I can hardly contain my happiness. Lisa goes with us home (well, she takes her car) and when we get in I ask Melissa to check which kind of movies Lisa likes.

August 4, 2022 2:15 am  #2664

We quickly head to the bedroom Jarrod taking one of my hands in his and our luggage in his free hand. As soon as we get to our room he quickly shuts the door then leads me to the bed. Before I reach the bed he asks me if I want to remove my clothes or not as he is already undressing. I don't even have time to decide when he crawls towards me bending my legs and sliding his forearm to caress my calves. I didn't realize just how much of a turn on my calves were.

Jarrod leans towards me, pushing my calf muscles with his forearm. He then  begins to kiss my exposed abs (one of the few parts of me that are exposed as I'm still clothed). I shiver all over as I feel tingles of pleasure racing through my body. He then goes back to my calves bringing then back to the outer part of my leg. He then leans in and gives me a quick pick on my lips. He gives me a smile and I blush as I start getting even more aroused.

Jarrod then asks what I'd like him to do next.

"Do you mind removing my clothes? I want to become one with you." I say as sultry as I could

Last edited by Princess_Lucky1731 (August 4, 2022 2:17 am)

August 4, 2022 2:30 am  #2665

Anna's pov:

As soon as Jarrod and Camilla are upstairs William excuses himself for a min. When he comes back he has changed into shorts. He asks if I'd like to take a walk to the nearby park. I happily agree.

We have a nice leisurely walk hand in hand. He says he doesn't want to wear me out (as I'm pregnant) but doesn't want to come back after sunset either. It only takes us not even 20 min to get to the park. William then tells me that he brought some money in case we came across the ice cream truck as this is usually the time it's there and he wanted our baby to get to enjoy a treat. I smile as I see the ice cream truck at the other end of the park. He asks me if I'd like him to treat me and our baby to one.

We each get an ice cream and sit on a bench. After a few moments our ice cream is gone. William then discretely slides closer to me softly leaning on my thigh. I feel him then caress my leg from the hem of my shorts to my knee and back. After a few times I let out a gasp as I am surprised by his hand  slideing from my knee to my inner thigh. He then jiggles it before giving it a soft squeeze.

"I think it's time we head back." I say nearly wetting my pants from his touch. With that I feel my breathing increase despite myself.

August 4, 2022 2:38 am  #2666

Melissa's pov:

I decide to ask Lisa back to my place for a movie so we can all spend more time together. Lisa readily agrees to my excitement. She takes her car back to my place as I drive my brother. We get in a moment before Lisa (parking is not always easy). My brother suggests we put on a movie Lisa would like.

"We haven't really seen many movies together seeing as how we've only been together five weeks but she has mentioned she really likes action movies." I say quickly thinking that even before we were together and were just friends we didn't really watch many movies together as we were more into going out and doing active things.

Just as I turn on Netflix and get comfortable on the couch with my brother Lisa walks into the house, shuts the door behind her and gets comfortable on the couch on my other side.

August 4, 2022 2:52 am  #2667

I quickly throw Camilla's top over her head to the side of the bed, then slide her shorts down, feeling her strong thighs and shapely calves, when I reach her ankles, I pull her tennis (throwing them out of the bed) then remove her shorts along with her panties.

I am more than ready to become one with her, her calves are such a turn on, I'll try to have her enjoy her calves as we become one,I throw her calves on my shoulders and grasp her quads, feeling them give in. My mind gets lost in the feeling as I start thrusting into Camilla, her calves bouncing and jiggling against my shoulders as her thighs sensually jiggle like jello in my hands and against my hips and thighs. I feel she is almost reaching the point of no return, I let go her thighs, releasing her calves, placing her bent legs on the bed, I quickly grasp her calves as I start pounding harder into her. Camilla's whole body starts to tremble, her breasts lightly bouncing, her abs tightly shake, her thighs, heavenly jiggling against my hips (especially her inner thighs) and her calves swaying like church bells inside and outside her calves, soft as tiramisu, they take the shape my hands give them, jiggling as strong as her thighs. I can't help my life giving shots try to go against the current of the waves rushing out of Camilla's womb as she washes my tent.

I feel time stops as I feel her thighs and calves jiggle against my body, the most erotic experience I've had in my entire life. When she stops shaking, I give her calves one last jiggle, bringing my hands to her inner thighs, dropping them with gravity's force, they obviously jiggle in my hands, I feel a tent starting to grow inside Camilla's womb (as I haven't taken it out of her yet).

I ask Camilla: "Want round two, or would you rather cuddle in my arms?"

August 4, 2022 3:04 am  #2668

William's POV:

Anna says its time to go, I feel her breath increase. I take her hand and, before standing up I bring it with a little force and the impulse it can get, to my quads, dropping her hand, with mine on top, on my quads, I didn't see anyone staring even though there were many people there, still, I feel (and see) a tent slowly growing in my shorts as my thigh jiggles against Anna's hand. I smile at her: "Shall we continue in the privacy of our home?"

August 4, 2022 3:08 am  #2669

Tristan's POV:

As soon as we get comfortable on the couch Lisa walks in and sits on the other side of Melissa, I drop my hand on Melissa's thigh (feeling it comfortingly jiggle against my hand for a couple of seconds, smiling at her, expecting the movie to be chosen.

August 4, 2022 9:26 pm  #2670

As soon as I ask Jarrod to remove my clothes he spares no time taking off my top and shorts and throwing them aside. I can see he is very ready for me. He quickly grabs my calves and throws them on his shoulders then grabs my quads. I can feel him start forcefully thrusting into me. He is thrusting so hard that my calves start bouncing and jiggling against his shoulders and my thighs jiggle against his hips and thighs. I can feel myself reaching the point of no return as I can't remember the last time he was so forceful in his thrusts. (not that I'm saying it's a bad thing).

Jarrod then lets go of my thighs and calves and gently bends my legs as he places them on the bed. I let out a loud moan as he grabs my calves again yet starts to pound even harder into me this time. I can't help almost immediately, my whole body starts to tremble with pleasure. My breast bounce. My abs shake. My thighs jiggle against his hips. My calves sway. In seconds I feel him filling me with his liquid just as I explode and bathe his member with liquid of my own.

My thighs and calves jiggle against Jarrod's body for a moment. As soon as I become still I feel Jarrod give my calves one last jiggle then he drops them on my inner thighs. He asks me if I have enough energy for another round (as I can feel another tent growing inside me) or if I'd rather cuddle.

"I'd love to cuddle, but if you want I could indulge you in a quickie to help your tent rest." I say waiting for his reaction

Board footera