You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

August 10, 2022 3:50 am  #2711

Re: Movie night

William's POV:

I feel relieved hearing Camilla's answer, reassuring me I don't cry like a girl. She takes my hands in hers as a comforting gesture, I instinctively bring her hands to my cheeks, wiping a tear and slide it a little bit, partially drying a thick tear streak with it. I slowly lower my hands, still holding hers.

August 10, 2022 4:03 am  #2712

Melissa's pov:

I see my brother standing up again moving back over to squat in front of Lisa. He starts caressing her quads from her knees to the middle of her thighs a few times. As Lisa is still quiet I see my brother bringing both of his hands back to her face. He then speaks rather quietly. He tells her not to feel weak for crying as she is brave in his eyes for allowing us to see her tears no matter how hard. He also tells her that he feels she has a beautiful heart for forgiving him so quickly then allowing him to wipe and kiss her tears as well as accepting his hug. He reminds her never to feel embarassed or ashamed of crying especially in front of both of us as we will always love, comfort and never judge. He also tells her not to think of her cry face as ugly as we all have it and its not ugly. I watch almost in awe as he then caresses both of her cheeks as he finishes talking.

I can't believe how sweet my brother's words were until I felt a slight lump forming in my throat and hot tears picking the backs of my eyes, quickly filling my eyes yet refusing to fall. I didn't want my brother to see my tears as although they were tears of happiness and ultimate love, and I have to admit I did love when he took care of them, right now I felt should be solely about Lisa and her feelings.

August 10, 2022 4:09 am  #2713

As I'm holding Williams hands I feel him lift my hands up to his cheeks; wiping a single tear with the back of my hand then sliding it a bit to dry its streak. Then he lowers my hands, never letting go. I guess he was waiting for my reaction.

"It's an honor for me to wipe your tears and their streaks. I appreciate you finally feeling confident enough to let me comfort you." I said half smiling half blushing.

August 10, 2022 4:14 am  #2714

Tristan's POV:

Lisa finally starts to smile, I give her a reassuring smile and give both her thighs a firm pat, feeling her worked out muscles jiggle in my hands. I turn my eyes to Melissa, I see her pass saliva, I notice she is trying to dissolve a lump, her eyes filling with tears, the tears fight to escape her eyes, but I don't know why Melissa is refusing to allow them to fall.

I cup her cheeks and softly say: "Sis, don't fight the tears when they are already at this point, your eyes are to the brim, that can only mean you really need to let it out. Don't worry about Lisa, she has all the attention she needs, I can take care of both and I'm sure you could lovingly wipe each other's tears without the need to refrain from crying. I don't have to tell you you'll feel a lot better if you don't fight tears, besides, how many times have I taken care of your tears, know that any time you need to I'll be here to comfort you like I have comforted you before (and I know you like it) and take care of your tears until no one else can tell you just have cried."

I lovingly swipe the pad of my thumbs from her cheeks to her chin.

August 10, 2022 4:18 am  #2715

William's POV:

Camilla thanks me for allowing her to wipe my tears, she smiles as she blushes. "I think I would feel very comforted if you did (wipe my tears), feel free to do so if you feel like it. I know I have to broaden my trust level, especially with my family (Jarrod and Camilla)". I smile, encouraging her to continue comforting me.

August 10, 2022 4:25 pm  #2716

Melissa's pov:

I feel my brother cupping my cheeks as he tells me not to fight my tears as they are already on the brim. He tells me if I'm worried about taking attention away from Lisa, he can easily comfort both of us no problem. He reminds me of how many times in the past I've cried in front of him and how much better I've felt after.

He then surprised me by swiping the pad of his thumb from my cheeks to my chin. I was so surprised that I let my guard down just enough to let two hot, thick tears fall from the middle of each of my eyes and start their slow decent. With that I felt the lump that was in my throat slowly dissolving.

"It was just such a beautiful gesture between you and Lisa..." I say trailing off as I let my tears continue to slowly decend down my cheeks unchecked.

August 10, 2022 4:38 pm  #2717

William explains how comforted he felt when I wiped his tears and that I'm free to do so any time. He also explains that he is trying to broaden his trust levels with his family. He then gives me a big smile while another tear escapes his right eye and begins running down his right cheek.

With that I release William's hands and pull him in for a hug. "Sometimes, I feel, a hug lets one feel a bit more free to release their emotions (depending on their level of trust they have with the person they are hugging) as they can cry and no-one else will see their tears." I begin whispering  hoping this will lower his walls just a bit more. "Right now, I don't need to know why you're crying. Just focus on your emotions. This is a no judgement zone, I'm just here to offer comfort and support." I finished whispering as I felt William positioning his head in the crook of my neck (like Jarrod does when I'm hugging him).

Last edited by Princess_Lucky1731 (August 10, 2022 4:39 pm)

August 10, 2022 5:23 pm  #2718

Tristan’s POV:

Melissa seems surprised when I swipe my thumbs across her cheeks, that loss of concentration allows a couple of tears to escape and slide down her cheeks. I also see the knot in her throat dissolving, she explains the cause of her tears as they keep slowly rolling down her cheeks.

When I see them around mid cheek level, I kiss both tears, softly brushing the pads of my index and middle fingers from under her eye to where I kissed her tears. I turn to look at Lisa, her eyes slowly filling with tears. I smile at her and turn back to Melissa, seeing a couple more tears follow the same streaks. “You’re good, keep releasing, don’t hold back, we’re here for you no matter how hard, no matter how long.”

I see Melissa blink, her tears drawing a couple more streaks on her beautiful face. I look at Lisa and motion her to come closer. I caress a tear streak with the back of my fingers, clearing it completely as Lisa slowly brings her hand to her other cheek. I turn to look at Lisa, who has now fresh tears rolling down her cheeks. I lean and brush my cheek against hers, transferring her tears to my cheek as I cup her other cheek, wiping her tears.

August 10, 2022 5:41 pm  #2719

William’s POV:

As soon as another tear escapes my eye, Camilla releases my hands and pulls me into a hug, I wish she wiped my tears before hugging, but I accept her hug. She tells me that hugs help release hard to let out emotions that need to be released. I start crying a bit harder, but serene, without refraining, so I don’t sob. I place my head in the crook of her neck, seeing my big, thick tears splashing on her neck.

A couple minutes later I break the hug, seeing Camilla’s eyes, waiting for her reaction.

August 11, 2022 3:44 am  #2720

Melissa's pov:

As I let my tears continue to fall unchecked I see my brother lean in and kiss both tears as they continue to roll. He then uses the pads of his index and middle finger to brush from just under my eye to the middle of my cheek. He then turns to check in Lisa for a quick sec before turning back to me. As a couple more tears fall I hear my brother comfortingly tell me not to hold back my tears; and that he's here for me for as long as I need.

I force myself to blink a couple more tears down my face. I could barely see my brother motioning Lisa to come closer through my now blurry vision. I watch as he wipes a tear streak from her cheek with the backs of his fingers. I'm surprised when Lisa brings her hand to her other cheek to take care of her own tears. Before she has a chance I see my brother give her the utmost firm if comfort and caring when he brushes his cheek against hers. He then cups her other cheek (with his cheek still against hers) and delicately wipes her tears away.

This caring gesture just helped my tears continue to flow, silently.

Board footera