You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

August 11, 2022 3:51 am  #2721

Re: Movie night

After quietly releasing his tears for a couple min William finally breaks the hug looking into my eyes. I'm guessing he was waiting for my reaction as he just let himself be so vulnerable.

I don't have any more words for William in this moment just my eyes filling with tears of their own as I am feeling his emotions being transferred to me. Instead of paying attention to my own emotions I lift my right hand to his right eye and use the backs of my fingers to slowly wipe his still falling tears away. This is my way of telling him without words that I value his openness and trust and have nothing but love and care for him in his time of need.

August 11, 2022 12:42 pm  #2722

Emily's POV

I was packing my cases at the end of my trip. My Uncle would be back tomorrow and I could go home.

It had been an emotional time. I had cried everyday as I remembered the last time I had been here with Sophie

My beautiful Sophie

I sat on the floor of my bedroom letting tears stream down my face. I hoped she would be happy with Kirsty

Security will run you down hard
And I will lead them on a merry chase

August 11, 2022 1:27 pm  #2723

Tristan's POV:

I feel a couple more tears land on my cheek, Lisa's tears are gaining speed and size. I break the hug and motion Lisa to take care of Melissa for a moment, she leans and kisses a tear from Melissa's outer cheek as she wipes a couple of tear streaks from her other cheek with her thumb going from the inner corner to the outer corner.

I use that small break to send a quick text to Enid, letting her know that the issue between Lisa and I has been resolved. As soon as she receives it she calls me, I hear her voice thick with tears as she begins to apologize, my eyes fill with tears, I wish I was with her to wipe and kiss her tears as well as give her a comforting hug and a reassuring pat on her breathtaking thigh. As Enid continues to tell me she misses me through a wavering, breaking voice I tell her I'd love to see her at the airport. Tears sting my eyes fighting to escape.

Lisa is still taking care of Melissa's tears (the call lasted around 2 minutes), I softly wipe a tear from Lisa's outer corner of her eye and I let my tears to peacefully slip out of my eyes, marking a single thin streak down the middle of each cheek. Melissa quickly turns to look at me.

August 11, 2022 1:49 pm  #2724

William's POV:

I look into Camilla's eyes, to my surprise, they are slowly filling with tears, I look at her for a few seconds when, surprising me once more, she lifts her right hand and, with the back of her fingers, slowly wipes the tears from my left cheek, she wipes tear streak after tear streak. I feel an overwhelming love coming from her, the only gesture I can think of is bring my right hand to her left cheek and softly brush my thumb under her eye, from the inner corner to the outer corner. I can see the tears in Camilla's eyes are now fighting to escape.

August 11, 2022 7:05 pm  #2725

Rachel's POV

'Your organiser sent you a text' Kate called as I was in the kitchen grabbing a can of Coke. 'You've got £7650 left of your £10,000'

'Perfect' I replied returning to my girlfriend and giving her a kiss. She then mentioned that one of my rivals (who had been so arrogant in his press conference at the beginning of his challenge) had been caught up in the storms at Seoul and had got absolutely drenched

'I'm broken up' I informed her. Kate got a fit of the giggles so bad that tears streamed down her face. I wiped them away for her and gave her another kiss and we started to watch our movie

Security will run you down hard
And I will lead them on a merry chase

August 11, 2022 9:32 pm  #2726

Melissa's pov:

All of a sudeen my brother surprises me by breaking our hug. He then asks Lisa if she can take care of my tears for a min as he has to send an important text. I see Lisa leaning in slowly almost nervously. She,has never seen my tears let alone taken care of them in all the five weeks we've been together. I guess this is as good a time as any to take our relationship to the next level. I then feel her slowly and delicately kissing a tear from the outer part of my left cheek while she delicately wipes a couple tear streaks from my right cheek with her thumb going from the inner corner to the outer corner.

I'm surprised to see my brother back so quickly (couldn't have even been two min). As Lisa is still lovingly taking care of my tears my brother steps back in and wipes a newly falling tear from the outer corner of Lisa's left eye.As I watch this caring gesture I let out a tiny gasp as I'm shocked to see tears falling unchecked from my brother's eyes they leave nothing more than a single thin streak down the middle of each of his cheeks.

I am immediately overcome with an immense desire to comfort my brother despite not knowing the cause of his tears. I slowly raise my right hand and bring it to his right cheek where I use the backs of my fingers to wipe his still failing tear away, then I follow his tear streak from the middle of his cheek back up to just under his eye. I guess my gesture was a bit more comforting than I realized because as soon as I removed my hand another pair of tears began falling unchecked from his eyes following the same thin streaks as before.

"Happy tears, Mel. Enid and I made up." My brother choked out as his tears continued to fall peacefully.

August 11, 2022 9:40 pm  #2727

As I am lovingly wiping William's tears I feel his right hand on my left cheek. I didn't even see him move it as I was so focused on his emotions. I then feel him softly brushing the pad of his thumb under my eye from the inner corner to the outer corner. I feel my tears pushing to get out and I think he saw it too as he softly brushed his thumb under my eye again. I decided to stop fighting it. If he was brave enough to let me see and take care of his tears the least I could do was give him the same.

I shut my eyes for a moment letting two tears fall unchecked over his thumb and down my cheek. I could feel myself blushing as I opened my eyes again.

August 11, 2022 9:55 pm  #2728

William's POV:

Seems my gesture of caressing Camilla's cheek made her lower her walls, as tears raced down her cheeks reaching my thumb, I look at her other cheek and, the overwhelming gratitude I feel for her makes me kiss the tear and it's streak about an inch above, from Camilla's right cheek, lowering both my hands to her thighs, where I accidentally feel a zipper.

I turn to look at Jarrod, as I hear steps coming from my room, Anna is approaching.

August 11, 2022 10:00 pm  #2729

Tristan's POV:

Melissa gasps when she looks at me, guess she's surprised that I am allowing my tears to fall unchecked in front of Lisa. Mel focuses on me as she brings her right hand to my right cheek, wiping, with the back of her fingers, my tear, lovingly sliding up, drying my thin tear streak. Melissa gasping and focusing on me makes Lisa turn to look at me as well, surprising me when she doesn't even hesitate to bring her finger pads to my left cheek, softly drying my tear streak until she catches the tear before it reaches my chin.

I smile at them: "Care to see a sad movie, maybe to all have a reason to cry?"

August 12, 2022 3:57 am  #2730

As my tears continue to fall William catches me off guard and delicately kisses one of my tears as well as it's streak. He then lowered both his hands to my thighs making me gasp slightly.

All of a sudden I hear foot steps coming from the other room. I figure it must be Anna as we are all right here.

Board footera