You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

August 12, 2022 4:04 am  #2731

Re: Movie night

Anna's pov:

I wake up a bit later than usual  and hear voices coming from the kitchen. Seeing as how William isn't in bed anymore I assume its him and Jarrod and Camilla. After a moment I decide to get up and join them in the kitchen. I hope they don't mind seeing me in the clothes I slept in as I desperately need a coffee before starting my day.

"Good morning. Sorry I overslept. I guess I'm just extra tired nowadays being pregnant and all." I said trying to explain myself.

As soon as William, Camilla and Jarrod turned to look at me I noticed the tears on William and Camilla's faces. I was taken aback a bit as I'm not used to seeing them so vulnerable especially together.

"W-w-whats wrong?" I stammered looking for better words

August 12, 2022 4:18 am  #2732

Melissa's pov:

As I am still failing my brother's tears I notice Lisa turn to look at us. I guess she wanted to return his comforting gesture as she brought her finger pads to his left cheek and traced his tear streak, drying it until she catches his tear as it was desperately clinging to his chin.

I see my brother give us a big loving smile as he takes a deep breath and asks us if we'd like to watch a sad movie, giving us a reason to cry instead of what we're doing now.

"Sure. If Lisa doesn't think it's to late." I said with a smile starting to creep on my face.

"Sure that'd be nice." Lisa says giving me a smile.

"Well since it was your idea Tris, why don't you pick the movie." I say handing him the remote.

I lean back into the couch and Lisa almost immediately places her head back on my left shoulder like it was before. As my brother is picking the movie he gives my right thigh a pat then grabs my right hand with his left lovingly interlocking our fingers.

August 12, 2022 2:16 pm  #2733

As I see William and Camilla take care of each other's tears I can't help but lean on Camilla's thigh, suddenly interrupted by Anna, who questions them, I stand still for a moment, then again, the question is not for me, all I can think of is comforting Camilla, so I unzip her convertible pants, the leg closer to me first, giving her thigh a comforting squeeze, feeling it jiggle in my hand, lovingly caressing it after, then I go to her other thigh, William still has his hands on it, I carefully remove the zipper, leaving her bare skin, William doesn't move his hand, but he looks at Anna in her eyes, jiggling Camilla's thigh, he answers: "We were having a deep conversation, I am asking them for help on how to open up a bit more and not feel ashamed, you know of my tears, of my body (jiggling thighs), and Camilla told me her experience, it was so touching my tears started to roll down my cheeks." He looks at Anna as if trying to read her body language.

August 12, 2022 6:16 pm  #2734

Tristan’s POV:

Melissa agrees to watch a sad movie, as long as Lisa is ok. Lisa agrees, my heart starts racing one more time, seeing beautiful smiles on their beautiful faces. Mel hands me the remote saying that since it was my idea I should choose the movie. I give the titles in Netflix a glance, I choose Someone great. I ask the girls if they’re ok with my selection.

August 12, 2022 9:56 pm  #2735

William's POV:

When I look at Jarrod, he leans on Camilla's other thigh, Anna arriving, apologizing for getting up so late and being surprised to see Camilla and me crying, makes Jarrod stop for a second, then he unzips Camilla's zipper, exposing her thigh, comfortingly jiggling and caressing her thigh. As he, obviously, dodges the question, leaving Camilla and I to answer, he continues to the leg where I have my hands on, lightly bumping into my hand to unzip her other leg, I just moved out of his way, keeping my hands on Camilla's thigh, concentrated on Anna's question.

As I gather courage to speak, I feel Camilla's silky skin and hard muscles in my hand, I can't help but react, my hands tremble causing her thigh to jiggle in my hand as I answer to Anna, telling her I am trying to learn how to open up and that Jarrod and Camilla are helping me do so. Still a bit nervous, I pat Camilla's thigh to get up, keeping my hand on it briefly as it stops jiggling and I'm standing facing Anna.

August 13, 2022 12:51 am  #2736

Anna startled us as she comes into the kitchen asking William and I with concern why we have tears rolling down our faces. Before I have a chance to answer Jarrod surprises me by unzipping my convertible pants. His hand bumps into Williams but instead of it being awkward William just moves his hand slightly so Jarrod can squeeze my thigh before caressing it.

Anna asks us again what was wrong, her concern growing. She looks back and forth between William and I waiting for our response. William slowly responds not sure how Anna will react. He explains that we were having a deep conversation while we let her sleep. He was asking us how he could open up a bit more, his tears as well as his body, without feeling so ashamed. I was sharing some of my experiences to help him and I guess it touched us both. I then feel William nervously pat my thigh as he finally stands up.

"Oh?" I hear Anna say in such a tone I get slightly nervous we were too personal with each other.  After a min she finishes "That's nice. I'm just surprised  William was allowing himself to be so vulnerable is all, even if you both are family; but I'm really happy he did." She finished with a smile.

August 13, 2022 1:13 am  #2737

Anna's pov:

As I'm waiting worriedly for either William or Camilla to explain why they were crying I watched as Jarrod unzipped Camilla's convertible pants and squeeze then caressed her thigh, William never moving. My concern growing that something may really be wrong prompted me to ask again.

Finally William slowly responded easing my concern by explaining that they were all having a deep conversation and it prompted him to ask how he could open up a bit more both with his tears as well as his body image without feeling so ashamed. He also explained the tears were from when Camilla started sharing her own personal experiences to help him and it just seemed to touch them.

I had to take a min to process everything but didn't want to make William and Camilla think they were doing something wrong so I just let out an "Oh?" After another min when I finally had time to gather my thoughts I finished telling them I thought what they did was nice I was just a bit surprised by the whole thing as I'm not used to William allowing himself to willingly be so open and vulnerable, even with family. But I finished reassuring them of how happy I was he did.

August 13, 2022 1:20 am  #2738

Melissa's pov:

My brother glances around Netflix for a moment while I enjoy feeling Lisa's hot breath on my neck as she has her head resting on my left shoulder.  My brother finally asks us if we're ok with his pick of a movie called Someone Great.

"Sure!" Lisa and I both answer in unison giggling a bit.

August 13, 2022 2:59 am  #2739

I notice William jiggling Camilla's thigh, I take action easing the tense moment: "Should we have a light breakfast and go get some maternity clothes for Anna, Camilla and I will leave tomorrow and I don't know when we'll be back, Camilla can even help her choose." I smile as I look at Anna. I turn to Camilla, lovingly wiping the remainders of tears from her cheeks, giving her relaxed upper thigh muscles a soft pat, closing my eyes as I feel its sexy jiggle, hoping she likes the idea.

August 13, 2022 3:05 am  #2740

Tristan's POV:

I see both girls giggle, I hope it's not a hard movie, I haven't seen it yet but Laura told me it was a comedy with sad scenes. I push play, its about a music journalist named Jenny who lives in NY, as it begins she gets the job of her dreams offer, but she has to move to San Francisco. She is happy about it, I see Mel and Lisa smiling with Jenny and her friends. All of a sudden, her boyfriend of 9 years breaks up with her, I tense and feel bad for Mel, I don't think she has fully healed breaking up with her former boyfriend.

I softly take her hand and look at her...

Board footera