You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

August 13, 2022 4:23 am  #2741

Re: Movie night

William's POV:

I am trying to process all the experiences I have just learned and felt, Camilla telling me she focuses only on Jarrod when crying in public, feeling extremely comforted when he takes care of her tears, Jarrod enjoying more Camilla's caresses than feeling self conscious when she jiggles his thighs in public, and the last thing I just learned, seeing Camilla's perfect thighs for years, hardly jiggling, and now feeling her silky thigh softly jiggle in my hand, makes me definitely feel less self conscious, I think I can now enjoy my thighs being caressed without feeling self conscious.

I have to to make sure I can apply everything I learned in the last minutes.

August 13, 2022 10:26 pm  #2742

Jarrod interrupts our conversation with Anna trying to make things less awkward for her by asking her if she'd like us to go maternity clothes shopping with her later today as we are planning on leaving early the next morning to go home.

"That's a lovely idea, honey." I say excitedly hoping she'd say yes.

August 13, 2022 10:31 pm  #2743

Anna"s pov:

I'm surprised yet happy when Jarrod changes the subject. He asks me if I'd like them to go maternity clothes shopping with me as they'll be leaving in the morning. I was planning on going maternity clothes shopping, but with William after they left.

"Sure I think that'd be fun."  I began excitedly smiling "How about we all go and grab something to eat after?" I asked hoping they'd be up for it.

Last edited by Princess_Lucky1731 (August 13, 2022 10:31 pm)

August 13, 2022 10:39 pm  #2744

Melissa's pov:

The movie my brother chose started out fairly happy until a scene came on where the main character had her boyfriend of nine yrs break up with her. Although deeply in love with Lisa I couldn't help feel all the emotions from my break up as if they were fresh wounds. Not that I'm in love with him anymore, far to the contrary, but the way it happend I guess my wounds haven't completely healed just yet.

I could feel my eyes stinging with impending tears. I wanted to let them out. I wanted desperately to let myself feel but I was afraid Lisa would ask what was wrong and I'd hate lying to her but I'd also hate telling her the truth because I don't want her to go get the wrong idea.

Before I knew it my eyes began filling up with tears faster that they could be contained and one slipped out of my right eye and started rolling down my cheek until it reached Lisa's left cheek that was resting on my shoulder. With that I felt my brother softly take my left hand in his right.

August 13, 2022 11:24 pm  #2745

Camilla seconds my idea pretty excited, Anna seems to like the idea as well. “Let’s go shopping! We can go to eat a brunch after.” I smile at Camilla as I lovingly jiggle her calf with a few quick squeezes, feeling her strong muscles give in as they are relaxed, then I stand up. Ready to leave.

Last edited by Amans lacrimae (August 14, 2022 1:02 am)

August 13, 2022 11:28 pm  #2746

William’s POV:

I smile at Anna:” I like the idea, unless you have something better in mind”. I take a step towards Anna and caress her abs as I bring my arm around her waist. “We could eat pancakes at IHOP”.

August 14, 2022 1:00 am  #2747

Tristan’s POV:

I see her eyes starting to gain a red color, that only happens when she holds back her tears, strange, I think we are in a safe environment, still, I try not to push her. Her tears won anyways as they start to fill her eyes until one finally slips out of her right eye, quickly rolling down her cheek until it transfers to Lisa’s left cheek. I see Lisa turn her eyes to Mel, I am a bit bolder, I bring my left hand to her left cheek (never releasing her hand) and place the back of my fingers under her eyes, slowly caressing her cheek, until I reach the middle of her cheek. I smile at her.

August 14, 2022 5:05 pm  #2748

Kate's POV

Dad who had seen me miss Rachel during her travels this year, suggested that we go to Hong Kong Disneyland when my girlfriend was doing her latest run

'I'll ask if she's free' I said happily, tears running down my cheeks.

I told her about Dad’s proposal when I went to visit her. She agreed and said it would be fine, she just needed to change her flight. While she was getting a can of Coke, she had a text from her organiser who was updating her on her money situation. I was reminded of one of her rivals who had got himself drenched while in Seoul

'I'm broken up' Rachel said with polite savagery. Her rival had been so arrogant it wasn't a surprising reaction. But it was really funny. So funny it made tears stream down my face.

We watched a movie together, playing with each other's hair. At one point I asked my girlfriend what would happen if you ran out of money.

'You can't continue' Rachel replied. 'You have to withdraw'

This was an interesting development. I was sure from reading the race reports that someone would almost certainly run out before the end of the year

My other friends plans for Summer were coming together. Samantha was so happy she was going to Switzerland with Damien and not Center Parcs

'I'm so looking forward to it' she said to me after college broke up for the holidays.

Caitlin was also looking forward to seeing Robyn again.

'Two more days' she said, tears running down her cheeks. 'I'm going to give her the biggest and longest hug she's ever been given'

'You do' I said softly my own eyes filling with tears

'Marie's coming across with Robyn' Caitlin said wiping her tears. 'Would Rachel mind taking her to St. Pancras to catch her train to France'

'I'm sure she would' I said my tears finally running down my cheeks

Security will run you down hard
And I will lead them on a merry chase

August 14, 2022 5:07 pm  #2749

Jarrod jiggles my calf with a quick few squeezes before I hear William speak. He turned to Anna and if she'd like to go to IHOP after. It sounded good to me but since he asked Anna I was waiting for her response as it was her day.

Last edited by Princess_Lucky1731 (August 14, 2022 5:07 pm)

August 14, 2022 5:11 pm  #2750

Anna's pov:

William asked me if I'd like to go to IHOP after I suggested we go out to eat after shopping.

"Sure that'd be lovely. I was kind of craving pancakes the last few days as the fast food (I was previously craving) has been to heavy on my stomach." As soon as I finished speaking I saw Jarrod get up ready to leave.

Last edited by Princess_Lucky1731 (August 14, 2022 5:13 pm)

Board footera