You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

August 16, 2022 2:05 pm  #2781

Re: Movie night

Tristan's POV:

By the time Melissa stops crying, the movie is at the afterparty, and the rest of it goes with some laughs, another sad scene between Erin and Blair, which seems to have made the girls emotional, then it ends.
I become aware that I never released Melissa's thigh, so I just give it a soft pat and remove it.
Lisa says she has to go, I tell her I'll leave the day after tomorrow, I ask her if she wants to be with Mel at the airport.

August 17, 2022 2:05 am  #2782

I couldn't help but move my leg as William laid his hand on it. I accidentally bumped my thigh into Jarrod's as well as my calf against his. I wasn't as discrete as I would have liked but after a moment despite my embarrassment Jarrod just seemed to go with it without asking any questions.

Less than a min later I let out a slight squeal as Jarrod slid his hand up to my upper thigh jiggling and squeezing it. With that I felt William (as his hand is still on my other thigh) start jiggling it as he looks loving at Anna to ease any suspicion. I take a deep breath and place my hand on William's quads jiggling them. I then slide my hand up to his inner thigh also jiggling it.

I'm glad when our menus arrived shortly thereafter as I could see William's breathing slowly increasing. I'm not sure if it was due to him jiggling my thigh, me jiggling his thigh or him caressing Anna's abs.

August 17, 2022 2:09 am  #2783

Anna's pov:

I couldn't get enough of William delicately rubbing my abs. I'm glad he still thinks I'm sexy even though they are beginning to become less firm due to my pregnancy. That's a very self conscious spot for me, not that I don't adore being pregnant (at least the bringing a life into the world part, jot the becoming out of shape part).

I was snapped out of my thoughts by a low squeal from Camilla. I didn't even have time to think when our menus arrived.

August 17, 2022 2:17 am  #2784

Melissa's pov:

The rest of the movie goes pretty uneventful. As soon as it ends my brother removes his hand almost started. I guess he didn't realize it was still there. Honestly, I didn't mind. Lisa then gives me a loving look in my eyes and tells me that as it's getting late she thinks she better get going. My brother stops her to inform her he's only staying one more day before flying back and he hopes she can meet me at the airport for a bit of emotional support after he leaves.

"I can definitely move some stuff around if Melissa would like my company." Lisa says happily.

"Sure, that'd be nice." I said quickly with a smile.

Lisa gives me a big hug and deep kiss on my lips before getting up to leave.

Last edited by Princess_Lucky1731 (August 17, 2022 2:17 am)

August 17, 2022 3:20 am  #2785

I order an entree to share, I think all like cheesy chicken bacon ranch. For me, I have a hard time choosing between Mexican tres leches pancakes (I really loved that taste when I went on tour to Mexico) and New York cheesecake pancakes (which is one of my favorite desserts), I decide to get the tres leches for me, even though I give a quick glance at the Swedish crepes. I am still feeling Camilla's thigh (I can't help the smile on my face since she squealed). I choose to drink a hot chocolate.

I caress Camilla's thigh softly and look at her, waiting for her to order.

August 17, 2022 3:26 am  #2786

William's POV:

I try my best not to flush as I see the waitress discreetly glancing at my thigh as Camilla jiggles my inner thigh. I take a deep breath and successfully control my flush (still a fast heartbeat and a little sweaty brow).
The waitress gives me a smile, I take Anna's hand and place it on top of mine on her soft thigh, and since Jarrod already ordered an entree to share, I order a country breakfast burrito and bowl and an orange juice to drink.

I release Anna's hand, turn it over and teasingly jiggle her thigh with a few soft squeezes, brush her thigh with mine as I look at her eyes, waiting for her to order.

August 17, 2022 3:30 am  #2787

Tristan's POV:

Lisa seems pretty accessible as she says she will move her scheduled things as needed to be with Melissa at the airport. She says goodbye to Mel with a very loving kiss on her lips and a hug, then, we are alone again.

"How did you spend the day sis? Is it me or did Lisa feel so comfortable she opened up completely to us?
I can sleep on the couch if you want the bed for yourself and sleep more comfortable."

I give Melissa a sincere smile and say: "I think we should just have a light dinner and call it a night, tomorrow will be a busy day."

August 17, 2022 8:51 am  #2788

Rachel's POV

Marie found me very easily and she eagerly asked if she could go on the Elizabeth Line. I agreed and was very touched when she paid for our tickets.

'It's a thank you for being my chaperone' she said. My eyes filled with tears at her generosity.

We got on the train to Paddington and settled down in our seats and we talked about what we had both been up to since New York

'I've managed to try not to look how I'm doing' I said 'It just means less pressure. I will have a sneak peak later in the year though'

We then talked about Robyn and Caitlin and how pleased we were for both of them they could spend the whole summer together

'It's not been easy for her' Marie said, tears running down her cheeks. 'But me and Susan did our best to lighten her pain'

'It's been the same for Kate too' I confessed a tear streaming down the right hand side of my face. 'She loves her friends and always has. Seeing them unhappy makes her unhappy too'

We wiped our tears away and got ready to get off our train. We were transferring to the underground so we could travel to King's Cross St. Pancras. Marie used my Oyster Card for this trip and I used a paper ticket

In  no time we reached St. Pancras Station where Marie was due to catch her Eurostar to Paris. Tears ran down her cheeks again as she gave me a goodbye hug and got ready to get into the queue for her train

I returned to the Metropolitan line, tears streaming down my face as I travelled down the escalator, as I was reminded that Robyn had told me other girls in college regarded her best friends as 'weirdos'.

Marie wasn't a weirdo, she was a loyal friend who would stick by you through thick and thin. I wiped my tears away and walked to my train back to Chesham

Security will run you down hard
And I will lead them on a merry chase

August 18, 2022 4:15 am  #2789

Anna made me hungry for pancakes, not my usual faire but I felt I'd indulge myself. I chose the double blueberry pancakes with an unsweetened iced tea to drink.

August 18, 2022 4:20 am  #2790

Anna's pov:

I feel William take my hand and place it on top of his as it is still on my thigh. After a moment he releases my hand jiggles my thigh and gives it a few soft squeezes. He then looks me in my eyes with desire when the menus arrive. I quickly choose the original buttermilk pancakes and an orange juice to drink.

Board footera