You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

August 19, 2022 2:19 pm  #2801

Re: Movie night

"I'd love to, I was planning watching it in a few days, glad it's with you guys". We get in the car and head for the cinema. We get the tickets and go take our seats, we decide to go to the top for privacy, Anna sits next to William, I am at his other side, then Camilla next to me. The movie goes only a couple of minutes and I hear a sniffle.

August 19, 2022 2:31 pm  #2802

William's POV:

We sit, Anna on one side and Jarrod on the other, I wasn't expecting such an emotional beginning, Gorr's daughter is dying as he carries her in his arms. I can't help but sniffle a few tears, little did I know it would be useless, as next scene is Jane Foster in bed with stage 4 cancer, I don't know why, I pictured Anna, pregnant, with cancer, I feel that even though she is being taken care of, I think she is vulnerable at this moment. I feel the inevitable rush of thick tears streaming down my cheeks in several streaks from the beginning, I work myself, thinking everybody cries like this sometimes. I can feel my self consciousness slowly fading.

I am concentrated in my feelings and beating my old thoughts when I am snapped back into reality when I feel a hand on my cheek, wiping my tears. I allow myself to enjoy the comfort offered, I don't even think who it is, just let myself feel my tears being taken care of and my tear streaks dried.

August 19, 2022 2:53 pm  #2803

Tristan's POV:

After talking to Enid, I go to sleep... Next morning I get up early put a pair of pants and a shirt, go eat breakfast with Melissa and head to the airport. Before we reach the gate where we say goodbye, Lisa shows up, quite casual, she is wearing a cute white t-shirt, black running shorts and runners. We wait for her and head to the gate where I'll board.

About half an hour later, I see I have to board in 15 minutes, I hug Melissa goodbye, Lisa next to her, I tell my sis I'll miss her, I hope to see her by thanksgiving and hope she brings Lisa with her. As I say this I feel a huge tear splashing my shoulder, then I feel her back lightly trembling in my hand. I break the hug and kiss a tear from each cheek, swiping both hands across her cheeks, clearing them of tears, temporarily, as the next wave of tears streak her beautiful cheeks once more. This time I allow her tears to roll down her face unchecked, as I know Lisa also has to comfort her.

After a few moments, Lisa gives me a strong, tight hug, I correspond the hug, softly whispering in her ear: "Thank you for being good with Mel, thank you for loving her, being there for her, I hope to see you soon, I'll miss you too." I feel her body tighten, I hold her tighter and say: "It's ok, you can cry". I feel hot tears seep through the fabric of my shirt (it was already wet with Melissa's tears). We break the hug, I kiss a pair of tears from each cheek, wiping the rest with the pads of my fingers and the streaks with the back of my fingers, seeing Melissa wipe a few more with her thumb and the back of her fingers.

I wave them goodbye and board. After a while I get off back at home. As soon as I get off the plane and cross customs, Enid runs to me, wraps her arms around me and sobbing, tells me she's sorry and asks me to forgive her. I ask her to stop apologizing and wipe her tears, when she breaks the hug, I kiss the remaining tears and streaks on her cheeks, lovingly taking care of the last streaks. We head back home and I ask for an update of our friends (except Laura, as I know she doesn't like her).

Once we are at my place, I let her know how much I missed her presence, her kisses, her hugs, thank her for the gift of her tears, I can't deny I love wiping and kissing her tears, and I blush as I tell her I miss making love to her, a lot. I softly caress her thigh and look at her eyes, letting her know how much I want to become one with her at this moment (hope she missed me as well).

August 19, 2022 5:34 pm  #2804

Jennifer's POV

I watched Jessica as she continued to pace around our living room her phone to her ear

I stopped playing with my hair as I saw tears fill her eyes. One of them welled over her left eye and hung bulbous on her lash not moving

Finally it streamed down her face followed a second down the right side of her face.

'It's no use Jen' she said a sob escaping her throat. 'Camilla doesn't want to be friends again. If she did she would have answered her phone'

I hugged her as she sobbed on my shoulder, my own tears running down my cheeks

Security will run you down hard
And I will lead them on a merry chase

August 20, 2022 4:18 am  #2805

Since everyone is on board we get in the car and William drives us all to the cinema. After we get the tickets we have just enough time to grab our seats before the movie starts. First Anna then William then Jarrod then myself. The movie barely starts when I hear a few sniffles. I really don't think much of it as it could have been anyone in the cinema.

Just then Jarrod turns to me and whispers "Don't look now but William is finally reaching his goal of letting himself cry in public. Anna is being so good attending to his tears I'm not even going to bother them." He then grabed my left head with his right and interlocked our fingers.

Last edited by Princess_Lucky1731 (August 20, 2022 4:20 am)

August 20, 2022 4:54 am  #2806

Anna's pov:

I really liked William's suggestion of going to the movies as it was a rather relaxing activity we could all do together so I'm glad everyone was on board. William volunteered to drive us all and not so surprisingly he also volunteered to pay for everyone. We  get to the movies, grab our tickets and go sit. William lets me sit first, him sitting beside me. Jarrod sits on my other side with Camilla sitting last.

Only a few min in I heard some low sniffling. I disregard it until the next scene starts. As soon as the next scene starts I hear a bit more low sniffling. This time I turn my head to look at William. I am surprised to see thick tears streaming down his cheeks in several streaks; even more surprised to see him leaving them unchecked.

I can't help myself but lift my right hand to William's left cheek and delicately run the backs of my fingers from just under his eyes all the way down to his chin where his tear was hanging. I turned my hand around and used the pad of my thumb to delicately thumb it away.

August 20, 2022 3:03 pm  #2807

The movie goes on, a funny scene comes up in which Jane Foster is called Jane Fonda, Mary Jane and other names. I start laughing so hard, I feel cool tears quickly roll down the outer corner of my eyes and I instinctively drop both hands on the thighs next to me, at that moment I become aware of who is next to me, I feel the familiar silky skin and sexy relaxed muscles that softly jiggle in my hands (Camilla is impossible to not be noticed), and on the other side I feel a hairy, relatively worked out, very jiggly thigh (I wasn't aware I was sitting next to William, I thought it was Anna). Not knowing what to do, I freeze, I keep my hands where they are, feeling them bounce on their thighs, Camilla's came to rest a little more than 1.5 seconds later, as William's took a little more than 2 seconds to finish jiggling. Then another sad scene comes, when Thor recounts all the losses he has suffered.

August 21, 2022 5:19 am  #2808

Caitlin's POV

Me and Robyn were sat on a bench at Brixton Station the end of the Victoria line, exhausted but happy

We had a lovely walk along the Victoria line from the road passing all the stations, which despite the distance of 15 miles or so was so nice

We fondled our fingers together, tears running down our cheeks as we waited for the train back to Walthamstow Central

Presently it arrived so we both wiped our tears away and got on board

'It's been a lovely day' Robyn said. 'I'm glad the weather held off for us'

'Me too' I said warmly

August 21, 2022 11:47 am  #2809

Rachel's POV

'Thirty minutes!' I groaned in frustration 'You have got to be kidding me!' I was at the bus station near Tuen Mun MTR Station wanting to go to the Airport to continue my run

Unfortunately for me my alternative bus was even worse. That was a 50 minute wait. Luckily the long wait allowed me and Franco my independent adjudicator for Hong Kong to go to the toilet and get some lunch

Nevertheless it was my first serious delay since London. I was still sticking to my rule of not looking at the classification to avoid me getting too pressured but even so I was hoping this wouldn't cost me too much

The airport was near Disneyland which would be my destination after my run was complete. I started to look forward to my reunion with Kate thinking of the beautiful hug and the tears that would be running down her cheeks when we met up

August 21, 2022 3:10 pm  #2810

William’s POV:

After successfully allowing my tears to fall unchecked in a public place, even having them wiped, I continue watching the movie, then a very funny scene shows up, as I am laughing, I enjoy the sound of Anna’s laughter, then all of a sudden, I feel a hand patting my thigh, I feel my thigh jiggle against the hand, I become aware the hand is not Anna’s, not even Camilla’s, I blush, I don’t remember Jarrod ever feeling my thighs jiggle, I look around and I notice Anna is looking at me, maybe she even noticed I don’t have legs as strong as Jarrod’s, or even Camilla. Jarrod keeps his hand there until it stops jiggling, then I feel him raise his hand.

The movie continues, some tense scenes, love scenes, until the children of New Asgard are kidnapped, I feel tears starting to fill my eyes, I discreetly look at Anna to see if she feels that too.

Board footera