You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

August 26, 2022 5:48 am  #2831

Re: Movie night

Anna's pov:

Instead of indulging in my offer of taking things further into the rest room William suggests he caresses me as I indulge in his tent while we continue to watch the movie. As he looks into my eyes waiting for my response he lovingly leans in and kisses a couple of my tears and their streaks from my cheeks as I also wipe his falling tears off his cheeks.

During the rest of the movie there are some more funny scenes and some more sad scenes, but I'm too busy "brushing against" William's tent making him shudder every now and then (I loved watching the way his thighs jiggled). William was also too busy indulging himself in brushing against my core every now and then so he could enjoy the way my  thighs jiggled when I would shudder with excitement.

"Just wait until we get home...if you can last that long." I whispered as my breathing was beginning to increase feeling like I might completely wet my pants before we got home.

August 26, 2022 6:08 am  #2832

Tears immediately falling like heavy rain on my fingers, I trace a tear with my thumb, from under the middle of her eye to her chin, feeling it’s very hot temperature. I see three more streaks drawing on each of her beautiful cheeks, I softly brush the pad of my index and middle fingers next to her nose, all the way to her lips, which quiver in my fingers as she suppresses a sob. I lean my face towards hers, whispering: “It’s ok to sob, I don’t know what I would do without you either”. My eyes start to fill with tears as I kiss her quivering lips, forcing her lips to open and let my tongue in as I bring my hands to her upper-inner thighs, feeling them quite warm and soft. I feel her parted lips quiver against mine as her thighs jiggle in my hands, surprisingly hearing a beautiful sob escape from her diaphragm all the way to her mouth.

I softly pat and jiggle her thighs encouraging her to continue sobbing as I break the kiss and start kissing her tears and their streaks, finally feeling a tear fall down each of my eyes.

August 26, 2022 12:06 pm  #2833

Robyn's POV

After a couple of days me and Caitlin decided to visit Hyde Park

We were having a lovely time walking through the park, having an ice lolly each and having lunch at one of the cafés

'I'm glad we took your mum's suggestion and took things slowly' I said to Caitlin as we sipped our drinks 'It's been more enjoyable than being tied down to a schedule'

'I agree' my girlfriend said softly. We played with each other's fingers as tears ran down both our cheeks.

We wiped our tears away, finished our drinks and walked over to the parade ground where Trooping The Colour took place

Security will run you down hard
And I will lead them on a merry chase

August 26, 2022 11:01 pm  #2834

William's POV:

I feel Anna and I are becoming quite intense, I hope the movie ends soon so we can have a quickie in the restroom, she is caressing me quite intentional and hard, I struggle hard not to reach the point of no return feeling Anna strongly caressing my tent, going all the way down my inner thighs (that was also a big turn on feeling my thighs jiggling in her soft hands) as well as feeling her core warm and wet as I stimulate it, going down her soft and jiggly thighs. I am indulging seeing her beautiful thighs jiggle in my hand, then, trying to take that image out for a second (to avoid finishing before time) I look at her eyes, noticing she is looking at my jiggly thighs as she caresses them.

I can't help shuddering, strongly jiggling Anna's thighs in my hands as I blush and shoot my life giving liquid, feeling my tent pulsating against Anna's hand as her other hand grasps my jiggling thigh. I stimulate her core harder and faster, hoping to get her to reach the same point. I am slightly surprised when I hear a familiar sob on the other side, it's a feminine soft sob, must be Camilla, I guess she must be comforted expertly in Jarrod's arms.

August 27, 2022 5:39 am  #2835

As I'm trying to suppress a sob so I don't disturb the rest of the theater I feel Jarrod's finger on my now quivering lips.  Jarrod whispers that its ok if I sob. He isn't sure what he'd do without me either. I see his eyes quickly filling with tears of his own. He then leans in and gives me a deep kiss on my still quivering lips. I can now feel his lips quivering slightly against mine. I then feel him placing his hands on my upper thighs. With that I couldn't help a sob finally escaping my throat

I feel Jarrod patting and jiggling my thighs. I know him so well by now I know he is trying to  encourage me to continue crying despite my reservations. He then breaks the kiss, leaning over slightly to kiss my falling tears and their streaks. With my still blurry vidion I see a tear escape each of his eyes and roll down each of his cheeks. As he's still kissing my cheeks I bring both of my hands to his face, cup his cheeks and delicately, using the pads of my thumbs, wipe both of his tears as they continue to fall down his now flushed cheeks.

August 27, 2022 5:55 am  #2836

Anna's pov:

I decide to surprise William by moving my hand a bit lower caressing his exposed inner thighs.I love the way his thighs jiggle in my hands. He continues to stimulate my core, which is getting wetter and wetter by the sec. He continues on to my thighs. I can't help my thighs from jiggling in his hands as I try to focus on his jiggly thighs that are still in my hands.

All of a sudden I see William blush as he shudders. I then feel his warm liquid as his tent is strongly pulsating against my hand as my other hand is strongly grasping his other thigh as it jiggles. I then let out a little gasp as he starts stimulating my core harder and faster. I bite my lip to shuffle my moan as I finally feel myself reaching the point of no return.

August 27, 2022 1:45 pm  #2837

Not surprisingly but very comfortingly, I feel Camilla's silky soft hands wiping my tears, following the streaks left with her thumbs. I feel extremely comforted, even a little aroused, I love when Camilla wipes my tears, I involuntarily squeeze and jiggle her upper quads, feeling a strong tent growing in my shorts. I kiss Camilla deeper then break the kiss. I am extremely turned on now, hearing a beautiful sob as she is still wiping my tears, I give a quick kiss on her pouty curled lips, as I caress her thighs in a sensual way, even going beyond the hem of her shorts, teasing her core.

The movie is ending and I am very wet, I don't think I'll be able to reach home without making love to Camilla.

August 27, 2022 5:43 pm  #2838

I guess Jarrod really liked the way I wiped the tears off his cheeks as I almost immediately felt him caressing my thighs, continuing up past the hem of my shorts, reaching my core. As he began teasing my core making me extremely wet I look down and notice a tent had formed in his shorts. I noticed my breathing was starting to rapidly increase.

I then looked up and noticed the movie was ending. I leaned over and looked at William and Anna and noticed they were in a deep kiss and probably hadn't noticed the movie was ending. I decided we should give them another few min as the credits rolled to collect themselves. I was hoping it wouldn't take them too long as Jarrod was still teasing my core and I wanted to make it back to their house before I reached the point if no return.

August 28, 2022 4:10 am  #2839

William’s POV:

I feel Anna beginning to tremble, her thighs strongly jiggle against my hand as I caress her core, I feel like a fountain broke, I feel a wetness in my hand as she washes my hand, thrusting her hips against my hand as I notice she is indulging jiggling my thighs with her soft hands. I throw my head back in ecstasy after making her finish, noticing Camilla is watching Anna jiggling my thighs.

I think I reached all the goals in a single day, even becoming bolder making my wife reach orgasm in public.

August 28, 2022 6:27 am  #2840

Anna's pov:

I can't help my thighs from jiggling against William's hand as he continues to caress my core. All of a sudden I feel myself reach the point of no return and begin to wash his hand with my juices as if beyond my control. I start thrusting my hips hard against his hands trying to continue washing his hands. I take my right hand and start jiggling his thighs as I finish washing his hands. I see just how much he is enjoying this as I notice him throw his head back after I finish. I can't believe I had an orgasm in such a public place. I wonder what has gotten into him and when he became so bold.

The lights finally came on in the theater and I felt myself flush just a little hoping no-one saw or heard us. I turn my head to see if anyone noticed and saw Camilla looking in our direction. I sure hope it was too dark in the theater for her to have seen anything.

Board footera