You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

August 28, 2022 7:35 pm  #11

Re: Best friends

She accepts the hug, lies down next to me, brushing her warm, silky thighs with mine. Her tears start falling down her cheeks, I lean towards her, pressing my bare thigh against hers as I wipe her tears silently, allowing her to cry it all out.

August 28, 2022 7:39 pm  #12

As I'm crying in his arms I can feel his bare thighs against mine. He then begins tenderly wiping my tears. Unexpectedly, I choke out "H-h-howw c-c-could h-h-he?" I couldn't even get my full thought out as a sob finally escaped my throat.

August 28, 2022 7:57 pm  #13

I listen to her wavy, breaking voice, as I rub my strong thigh against hers as I hold her tight and wipe her tears. I listen to her in silence as I caress her hair with the hand across her shoulders, rub my thigh against hers trying to soothe her and wipe her tears for a few minutes.

August 29, 2022 4:55 am  #14

He holds me tight delicately wiping my tears with the pad of his thumb and the back of his hand for a few min while delicately caressing my hair with his other hand. After a few min my sobs finally start to subside. He asks me if I want to talk about it or just sit in silence. I take a deep shaky breath and apologize for being such a mess.

September 1, 2022 3:08 am  #15

I smile as she apologizes: "No need to apologize, crying is a natural body response and, I feel honored that you share your tears with me, I think it's the most intimate gesture of trust." I kiss a couple of tears and wipe the rest of her tears and the streaks left, until they finally subside. She surprises me when she intertwines her legs with mine. I feel her inner thighs jiggle as they adjust to their final position between mine. I hesitate, but hint she wants, no, needs to feel a warm gesture. I caress her hair, going down to her arm, reaching her hand I slide down the side of her thigh until I reach her bent knee then her calf, feeling my fingers sinking in her relaxed soft muscles.

I look at her eyes and smile.

September 4, 2022 12:07 pm  #16

She is so relaxed now, she yawns, I squeeze her body tight into mine, apparently squeezing a pair of tears as well, I kissed one and slowly and tenderly wiped the other one. She smiles at me and straight forward thanks me for taking care of her tears, she strongly clenches my hand between her thighs and slides down on the bed, lying in a position ready to sleep, never unentangling her legs from mine.

September 7, 2022 8:10 am  #17

I make sure she is ok as she drifts off to sleep, she throws her arms across my chest, she adjusts her legs, rubbing her inner thigh against my hand, it jiggles lightly as it applies pressure as it slides. I tighten her body against mine, she responds placing her head in the crook of my neck. I drift off to sleep with the memory of her precious tears, her wet cheek on my neck and her silky thighs clasping my hand.

Next day, I open my eyes and look next to me...

September 11, 2022 7:10 am  #18

Her legs intertwined with mine, I try to slide out, only managing to make her relaxed inner thighs jiggle against my quads. I feel involuntarily getting aroused, I force my mind to distract, she is my friend, and besides, she is married (and me too), I decide to stop moving until she wakes up. I am lying in bed, doing nothing, time seems eternal. After a few minutes I decide to pat her thighs lightly first until it gets her attention and she wakes up, I'm surprised how I start so soft her skin barely marks, then her muscles start jiggling very lightly, then her muscles start jiggling harder, taking a couple of seconds to recover, then I see her eyes slowly open as I am jiggling her thighs in my hand...

September 14, 2022 4:57 am  #19

I smile at him then look down at him still patting my thighs. He jerks his hand back as soon as he notices I've noticed what he's doing.

"It's ok. Don't feel the need to move your hand so quickly." I begin rather groggily trying to lessen his embarrassment of me seeming what he was doing. "And thank you for last night. I don't know exactly how, but you knew exactly how to comfort me perfectly. I hope some day I get a chance to return the favor." I finished looking back up at him.

September 21, 2022 11:01 pm  #20

I get up, still blushing, I ask her if she wants something for breakfast, then go give her a tight, loving hug (taking the risk of squeezing tears out of my dear friend). I go to the kitchen and grab some cereal, I start eating as I wait for my friend.

Board footera