You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

September 15, 2022 3:42 pm  #2941

Re: Movie night

Enid's POV

I gesture for my phone back and speak to Tristan. I explain that he should pick me up and take me to a hospital, just in case.

Susan, Robyn's roommate and best friend walked up to us. She explained she'd phoned Highway Patrol and they were on the way

I told Tristan this and he said he would come as soon as possible

Security will run you down hard
And I will lead them on a merry chase

September 15, 2022 5:41 pm  #2942

Tristan’s POV:

I call an Uber and go to the location Jen gave me, finding Enid with tear stains on her beautiful face and her car fortunately not damaged, as she didn’t impact. Anyways, I reach her, cup her cheeks and wipe her tear streaks,bring her to the Uber and go to the ER at the nearest hospital to have her checked.

Last edited by Amans lacrimae (September 15, 2022 6:49 pm)

September 16, 2022 3:49 am  #2943

Anna's pov:

I blush a little as I shouted louder than I expected telling William how much I needed him. I guess being pregnant really did make my hormones go a bit crazy. I get snapped out of my thoughts by him wiping my tear streak off my cheeks with the pads of his thumbs. I then feel him, yet again, brushing his member on my already wet parts. I can't help but let out another moan as I try to adjust myself to let him enter. Instead I feel him pick me up by the back of my upper legs. He supports my full weight in his hands as he slowly becomes one with me. I feel him start to thrust slowly. I can't help but let my muscles give in to his every thrust. I can't help but reach the point of no return after only a few more slow thrusts. As soon as I begin to bathe his member I can feel him reaching the point of no return almost immediately as he begins to fill me up.

After a moment of us catching our breaths I ask William if he'd like to.cuddle after we get out of the shower. I give him the choice of cuddling on the couch watching tv or cuddling in bed so we can rest and talk fore a bit. I figure we'd do.something easy as we both have to go back to work tomorrow.

Last edited by Princess_Lucky1731 (September 16, 2022 3:51 am)

September 16, 2022 4:29 am  #2944

As tears begin to stream down my face I feel Jarrod kissing a tear as well as their streaks from each of my cheeks. I then feel him jiggling my inner thighs but only for a sec before he removes his hands and places them on my cheeks, tenderly drying the streaks still on my outer cheeks until he reaches the tears barely clinging to my chin. I am then taken to another realm when he  gives me a deep, passionate kiss on my lips.

Our kiss lasts so long that I'm not sure what day or time it is when we open our eyes or even if I'm not really dreaming as I find us both naked, yet still in the car making out passionately. I finally come to my senses when  I feel Jarrod's inner thigh jiggling in my left hand as my right is caressing his hard member.  I feel him almost immediately corresponding by  jiggling my calf. He then pushes his seat all the way back as he delicately guides me to mount him. I mount him, keeping my legs spread making his outer thighs touch my inner thighs. As soon as his member enters my parts I immediately take the lead, slowly bouncing and jiggling my thighs and bottom.

I guess Jarrod is getting just as turned on as I am as I feel him grab my left calf and right outer thigh as he starts corresponding to my every thrust. I then quickly bring my left hand to his face and my right hand on his inner thigh. Only seconds later I feel him reach the point of no return and begin quickly filling me up. I can't help but reach the point of no return as well, bathing his member so my liquid begins to mix with his.

After we come down from the extacy of our fun  I notice Jarrod looking into my eyes. I can't help but be caught in the beauty of his eyes as well, surprised to see a small tear slowly rolling down the middle of his left cheek, leaving behind a thin streak.  Without even thinking I leaned in and kissed the tear off his cheek then brought my left hand up to his cheek and lovingly thumbed away the streak it left behind from the middle of his his cheek to just below his eye.

"Care to indulge me?" I then ask curiously (referring to what the posible cuse of the tears may be).

September 16, 2022 5:38 am  #2945

Sophie's POV

'So how was it?' Kate asked. I considered how to answer for a minute

'Don't tell Sam, but we actually enjoyed it' I whispered. Me and Kirsty had gone to Center Parcs with her parents and had a lovely time. We had concluded out trip by watching the sunset from a balcony with tears running down our cheeks - Kirsty had looked really beautiful when she cried, the dim overhead lights made her tear streaked face glisten really prettily

Once we had joined Samantha she filled us in on her trip to Switzerland and it didn't take long for the tears of joy to begin streaming down her face

'I was just so fantastic' she sobbed happily. 'It was like living a dream'

Kate then filled us in on the revelation that Caitlin was actually her sister. This somehow made perfect sense. Me and Samantha knew that the two of them had grown quite close over the past year

'It must have been your familial bond now we think about it' I told Kate as Samantha wiped the last of her tears 'Revealing itself, before you knew it was true'

'What's she going to do Kate?' Samantha asked

'I don't know yet, but I don't want to rush her' Kate replied. Her eyes began filling with tears

'The hardest bit is, she’s off to university in September. We aren't going to be able to spend much time together'

Tears ran down both her cheeks and I gave her a supportive hug, tears running down my cheeks too. Samantha joined in and it wasn’t long before she cried again as well

After wiping our tears away, we decided to play a game together, so we trooped down to the living room to choose one

September 16, 2022 7:26 pm  #2946

Enid's POV

Tristan soon arrived in an Uber to take me to hospital. We had to wait a while to be seen, and while we waited Susan phoned me to give me an update.

'Your car is back at your house, you'll still need a fresh tyre though.' She said. 'You ran over a piece of glass from a broken taillight'

I thanked her and hung up, my eyes filling with tears. I reminded myself that me and my parents had had a huge fight which had culminated in a broken front door.

I closed my eyes letting my tears run down my cheeks

'Tris, how fast can we get married' I asked him seriously. 'My parents won't let us see each other anymore and that's the only way we can still be together'

I was suddenly called to be examined and I was simply diagnosed with shock after my accident. I was given some pills and I went back to Tristan, who told me he would do the necessary research without delay

Last edited by reptongeek (September 16, 2022 7:46 pm)

September 17, 2022 12:42 am  #2947

William's POV:

After coming back from our high peak, Anna says expresses her need to cuddle with me and asks me if I would rather cuddle on the couch, watching TV or on the bed, talking. I would rather get more intimate with her, so I choose bed. We don't even get dressed, we just dry each other, feeling and knowing our bodies better, then we get to bed, immediately knowing our minds better as Anna gets comfortable placing her legs on top of mine. I can't resist to give her upper thighs a firm pat, feeling her beautiful, soft thighs jiggle for a few seconds (a little more than 3 I guess) in my hands until they rest steady once more. I give her thighs a soft squeeze and look into her eyes, I remind myself how deeply in love I am with my beautiful wife when I see all the love and devotion in her eyes. I stay silent for a moment, lost in her eyes...

September 17, 2022 3:25 am  #2948

As soon as Camilla sees my tear running down my cheek she leans and kisses it, clearing the shiny streak lovingly with her thumb. As soon as she wipes it she asks me: "Care to indulge me?" I trust her fully now (I wasn't aware I still held a bit with her), so I answer transparently: "I am honestly hoping to have a baby with you soon, I'd love to see the most beautiful baby, if possible a boy and a girl, I'd love to see a couple of children grow, our children, I picture them playing with their cousins, uncles and grandparents. Wouldn't it be lovely, besides, I'm pretty sure you would look extremely beautiful pregnant".

September 17, 2022 3:50 am  #2949

Tristan's POV:

Enid receives a call, she is updated about the status of her car, as soon as she hangs up, tears quickly fill her eyes. She closes her eyes, sending a couple of tears down her cheeks, I lean and kiss her wet eyelids then kiss a tear from each cheek, cupping her cheeks with all the love and devotion I am capable at that moment, wiping her still falling tears and her beautiful, warm tear streaks.

As I am wiping her tears, she opens her eyes and, out of the blue, catches me off guard asking: "Tris, how fast can we get married? My parents won't let us see each other anymore and that's the only way we can still be together". I am a bit surprised, I answer a bit hesitant: "Well my love, we work together, remember that, they can't ask you to quit, and if they do, tell them you need a two week notice before leaving you job. I honestly don't think we can get married by the laws of God in the Church with such short notice, but what we can do is get married legally, that is in theory quick, I don't think we need more than a couple of days, but let me confirm that for you." I give her a tight, loving hug to reassure her, I have to be there for her in difficult times.

I'm surprised how quick good news can fade with a bad situation, I'll go to pray for a while once I have Enid safe, maybe I'll bring her with me. As soon as we get her medical diagnosis (which is not bad thank God) we go back to the Uber, I open the door for her and go sit next to her. While the driver takes us back home I softly place my right hand on her left thigh, it feels cool to the touch, the shock had her lose temperature. I start caressing her thigh from the hem of her skirt to her knee, giving it soft squeezes, her toned muscles giving in, even jiggling with the bumps of the road.

We get home, I help her change into comfortable pajamas,  place her in bed, go prepare a tea for her and come back to see what she needs, I take my shirt and pants off (to avoid bringing outside clothes to bed.

September 17, 2022 4:10 am  #2950

Anna's pov:

William quickly chooses to cuddle with me in bed so we can be just a bit more intimate. He hands me a towel initiating I should dry him. After I dry every inch of his body I hand him another towel waiting my turn to be dried. After I'm slowly dried we get into bed deciding to skip the clothes.  I immediately get comfortable as I place my legs on top of his. I feel him give my upper things a firm pat, a sensation I never get tired of. He then squeezes my thighs and looks deeply into my eyes staring deeply into them for a moment.

I feel William's free hand slowly make it's way to my belly. As he places it gently on top I can feel his thumb start slowly caressing it gently, never taking his eyes off mine. I could feel my eyes beginning to sting with the threat of impending tears. I placed my hand on top of his caressing the back of his hand with my thumb as I can't help myself from smiling at him. That's when my eyes begin to slowly fill up with tears. I guess he notices as he gives me a confused look. I look at his hand on my belly and back up into his eyes a couple times.

"Sorry, sweetheart. Should I remove my hand? I know that is a sensitive spot for you." William asked with a tone of concern.

"No. I love feeling your soft, warm hand on my sensitive belly." I began letting a single tear escape my left eye and roll down the inner corner of my eye. "That and I need to learn how to overcome my fear and uncertainty around this precious gift. (Our unborn baby)." I finished taking a deep breath while I tried to get lost in the feeling of my hand still on top of his.

Last edited by Princess_Lucky1731 (September 17, 2022 4:11 am)

Board footera