You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

September 17, 2022 4:40 am  #2951

Re: Movie night

Caitlin's POV

I came to a decision remarkably quickly. I waited two or three days because I wasn't sure how to tell Mum

Eventually I did. With tears streaming down my face I told her I had decided to move in with Dad and Kate to get to know the family I had missed out on for 18 years

She took it well considering, and left me alone to pack and move my stuff.

Robyn was a brick about the whole thing. She found a small hotel in nearby Amersham to stay in for the next three days so I could spend as much time with my sister as possible before we both flew to America

She had been a little disappointed when she got her grades back as it was two A's and one B.

'I'm just too hard on myself' she told me ruefully 'In truth, I don't have anything to be sorry for, I was only a couple of percent off the third A anyway'

We exchanged a hug and a kiss as my taxi dropped me off outside my new home and she drove away

Dad showed me to the spare room which was already for me and I began to unpack my bag. Kate wasn't there, she was visiting her best friends, but I was hoping I would be a nice surprise when she got back

And I was right. Joyfully she gave me a big hug when she saw me, tears streaming down her face.

We had some time before tea so we went up to her room and filled each other in on significant moments in our lives

Security will run you down hard
And I will lead them on a merry chase

September 17, 2022 12:42 pm  #2952

William's POV:

As I am lost in her eyes, feeling her soft thigh, I instinctively bring my free hand to her belly, trying to let the baby know I love him (or her), but I didn't remember how sensitive it made Anna, until she places her hand on top of mine, caressing it with her thumb as tears fill her eyes, smiling. I ask if I should remove my hand, she says she needs to learn how to overcome fear, as a tear starts to roll from the inner corner of her left eye.

I lean on her thigh, feeling my hand sink until I feel her femur, and kiss the tear off her cheek, kissing the shiny trail it left as well until I kiss her still wet eye as I caress her belly with all my love. I look at her eyes and say: "We'll get through this together my love, I'll go to the classes with you and I'll indulge you with tea or chocolate, I'll take you to walks at the park and make sure you never miss a medical appointment." I give her thigh a couple of reassuring pats. I feel my member quickly getting hard feeling her silky, shapely thigh jiggling in my hand making it bounce on her smooth skin, but I'm not sure if she has energy left for round 2.

September 17, 2022 3:18 pm  #2953

Jarrod spares no time indulging me telling me he was just picturing me getting pregnant. He says he was imagining how beautiful I will look pregnant and how wonderful it will then bee to see our children growing up.

"Yes, that would be lovely." I say smiling at him starting to picture it myself.

September 17, 2022 3:40 pm  #2954

Camilla says she would love it too as she smiles. I softly Pat her inner thigh and give it a soft squeeze letting her know it’s time to continue our way home. We adjust our clothes, I start the car, set the gear on drive and, softly, drop my hand on her thigh (no matter how much I do it it always makes me feel in heaven), her thigh seems ready for my hand as it immediately jiggles with the contact, I keep my hand on her warm, silky thigh. To my surprise she seems to be acquiring the same taste as she corresponds dropping her left hand on my right thigh (I surprise myself, even if we just reached the point of no return, feeling her skin on mine, always causes a tent), I almost explode again feeling my thigh jiggle in her hand.

After what seems a little while (even though it was more than 2 hours) of enjoying each other’s skin, we reach home. We settle back in and prepare our stuff for work tomorrow.

September 17, 2022 6:59 pm  #2955

Anna's pov:

As I'm lying there enjoying the sensation of William's hand on my belly I get snapped out of my thoughts by him leaning on my leg and kissing the now drying tear off my cheek as well as its streak until he reaches my still damp eye and delicately kisses it as well. He then tries to calm my nerves by telling me how we will get through my pregnancy together. And everything will be alright. He says he'll  go to all my classes (exercise or lamaze). He'll always indulge me with tea or chocolate any time I want it. He'll keep me (and our baby) healthy by going on regular walks with me, and make sure I never miss a drs appointment.  All his kind words do make me feel better, but now my tears are tears of happiness and love rather than tears of  fear and uncertainty.

William then gives my thigh a couple pats and I notice his member getting hard again. I'm not sure if he's interested in round two (though usually he is). I pretend not to notice as I am too comfortable in our current position.

"I love you and couldn't imagine having this baby with anyone else. You sure do now how to make a girl feel special." I say with a content sigh.

Last edited by Princess_Lucky1731 (September 17, 2022 7:00 pm)

September 17, 2022 7:11 pm  #2956

Jarrod then softly pats and squeezes my thigh indictating it's time we get dressed and finish on our way home as we still have quite a journey ahead of us. We quickly throw on our clothes, Jarrod starts the car and we finish our two he drive home. The whole way home Jarrod had his right hand on my left thigh. I couldn't help but correspond, placing my left hand on his right thigh for the duration of the drive. I can never get enough of his warm skin on mine.

I couldn't help but let my mind drift on the drive only speaking when we were almost near our house. "I was thinking... If you're really so interested in having a baby with me (as I am) would you like to just try naturally and see how long it'll take or I could make a drs appointment and let them test us to see (roughly) how long it'll take us to get pregnant and our percentage of the likelihood we'll be able to convince naturally (though I don't see why not)." I could feel myself rambling as he parked the car and we went inside.

We get inside and begin to get our things ready for work the next day as I also wait for Jarrod 's response to my previous question as I'm not willing to do anything without his concent.

Last edited by Princess_Lucky1731 (September 17, 2022 7:13 pm)

September 17, 2022 7:31 pm  #2957

William's POV:

I see Anna glancing at my hard member, ignoring it, I guess she is tired, so I don't insist. She looks at my eyes and says: " I love you and couldn't imagine having this baby with anyone else. You sure know how to make a girl feel special". and sighs. I turn sideways and pull her by the small of her back to feel her body heat against mine, forgetting I still have a hard on, therefore, my member pokes her soft thigh, sinking in it as it gives in to the strong contact. I smile and hug her tight, feeling her breasts mold against my chest and her thighs softly giving in to the pressure of my thighs.

I smile and whisper in her ear: "Rest now my love, I'll take care of you and cherish you for the rest of my life." I see Anna close her eyes, pushing a tear out of her right eye, I lean and kiss it, kissing her eye taking care of the streak, and as I drift off to sleep I feel, unconsciously, her outer thigh jiggling against my hand as I drop and grasp it firmly.

September 17, 2022 7:38 pm  #2958

Once we are settled in the tranquility of our home, Camilla thinks out loud if we should just try naturally to have a baby or go to the doctor to test us and determine probability of getting pregnant naturally or get help if needed. I answer a bit sharp: "Definitely try naturally, why should we try to play God interfering genetically with what we can do naturally (and enjoy it more)?" I turn to her and giving her a soft smile and a loving look say softly: "Would you like to try it one more time here in our bed?" I invite her to come to bed to give it another try (to conceive a baby).

September 17, 2022 8:59 pm  #2959

Tristan's POV:

After a quick power nap, I get up and research for the information on getting married, thank God it's quick. I run back to Enid, who is still asleep, I grasp both her thighs and jiggle them trying to wake her up, she looks extremely beautiful and sensual, her toned, strong thighs, relaxed and jiggling in my hands, a turn on I had never experienced before.

She finally wakes up, I tell her, "we could get married as soon as tomorrow, I would just need a witness and you would need another, only requisite is they are over 18, isn't that good news?"

September 17, 2022 9:35 pm  #2960

Anna's pov:

William doesn't push the issue seeing as how I noticed his hard member but didn't react. He then pulls me by the small of my back to get me closer to him. I gasp a little when I feel his member poke my thigh. He readjusts himself moving his member. I then look into his eyes as he smiles at me pulling me into a tight hug as my breasts push against his chest and my thighs against his.

William then whispers at me to go get some rest. As I close my eyes I feel a single tear escape my right eye. I keep my eyes closed as I feel him kissing my tear, my eye and its streak. The next thing I know it's morning. I didn't realize I fell asleep so fast.

Last edited by Princess_Lucky1731 (September 17, 2022 9:37 pm)

Board footera