You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

September 23, 2022 12:25 pm  #2991

Re: Movie night

Robyn's POV

Marie was overjoyed to be sharing with me and Susan

'I'll have the room with the view of the Ferris Wheel please' she decided happily in a text

Caitlin had found our Guinness certificate for our New York Subway challenge and was asking Susan what evidence we needed for it

'It's quite a list' Susan replied. 'From photos of every station, to a witness statement every hour and a detailed logbook it makes a complicated challenge a little bit stressful'

'Marie's chosen her room' I informed my girlfriend. 'She's going to have the one with the view of Coney Island'

Susan brought her bags into the room and told us she would make some tea for us while we rested

'It's going to be nice to see Marie again' I said to Caitlin as a tear ran down my left cheek. 'I miss our weekly games of air hockey'

Caitlin gently wiped my tear away and kissed me on the lips

'So what have you got planned for us' she asked me

'Wait and see' I said with a smile, giving her my own kiss on the lips

Security will run you down hard
And I will lead them on a merry chase

September 23, 2022 12:56 pm  #2992

William's POV:

Seems my words made Anna emotional, I see tears quickly filling her eyes, yet she refuses to let them fall. She says she loves taking care of my tears. I encourage her to let her tears fall at the same time our order arrives. I caress her cheek gently and bring my shin to her calf, rubbing it as a show of affection. I smile at Anna...

September 23, 2022 1:02 pm  #2993

Tristan's POV:

I bring the order to William and Anna, I see Anna's eyes full of tears, I leave the order, look at William's eyes, then Anna's, then I go back to the counter. I tell Enid: "They are fine, but seem to be very emotional. Let me call Melissa to have her come to our rush wedding." I call Melissa: "Hey sis, our wedding will take place next Tuesday, are you and Lisa coming?" I see Enid start to get emotional as I am getting everything ready for the wedding. I cup her cheek and caress her silky skin with my thumb, then lean for a kiss on her lips as I cup her other cheek.

September 23, 2022 9:18 pm  #2994

Jarrod suggests we walk the Emerald Necklace. It is a very beautiful place with many parks to explore. He suggests we walk the entire 7 MI but ultimately leaves it up to me saying he'd be up for just doing one or two of the parks if I'd rather.

"I think one or two parks would be plenty as it is getting a bit later." I say smiling back at Jarrod.

September 23, 2022 9:26 pm  #2995

Anna's pov:

I feel William caressing my cheek as he also begins to rub his shin against my.calf. I can't contain my tears any longer and finally let them fall unchecked. One think tear escaping from the middle of each eye and slowly crawling over my cheeks. Until I notice our orders arrive. It seems I am taken out of my emotions and no more tears fall.  I let the tears that are already in my cheeks dry while we eat.

September 23, 2022 9:36 pm  #2996

Melissa's pov:

I get a call from my brother in the middle of the day. I'm hoping it's not an emergency so I excuse myself from my.class and quickly answer the call. As soon as I answered it I barely get a hi before he begins to ramble telling me they are going to have the wedding the following Tues. as he wants to do it as soon as possible after Enid birthday which is Sat. He then tells me he'd !ove it if I invited Lisa.

"I think I can swing it if I only come for a day or two because this semester I only have classes M,W,FR. I'm not sure about Lisa though but I'll ask." I say waiting for his response so I can get back to class.

September 24, 2022 6:13 am  #2997

Camilla chooses the beautiful walk of the RIverway, I can't help but steal glances at her beautiful, toned thighs as she walks, we don't rush our walk from the Riverway to Olmstead park, which also has a very beautiful landscape.

After a leisurely walk, we head back home, it doesn't even take an hour, still, we have enough energy to get back home, sit and watch a movie, I let Camilla choose it...

September 24, 2022 6:33 am  #2998

William's POV:

As I caress Anna's cheeks her tears lose the battle against gravity, a single thin tear slowly slides down the middle of each cheek, I feel the instinct to wipe them but they look so aesthetic shining on her cheeks that I allow them to roll down unchecked. My heart starts racing when I see Anna leaves them unchecked as we eat. Her tears slowly start to evaporate as we eat, leaving faint tear stains that I finally can't help but lovingly wipe. Once more, it seems as we are synchronized, the moment I bring my hand to her cheek, Tristan is arriving to take the dishes away, he looks dumbfounded as he sees me clearly wiping a tear streak from Anna's cheek. I smile as I turn to him and say: "Surprised? Well, we have seen how devoted and lovingly take care of your fiancee's tears, we have been married for a few years now, and let me give you this advice, wiping and kissing each other's tears have made our bond indestructible, never let that go away from your lives". He blushes, nods affirmatively and takes away the dishes.

September 24, 2022 2:47 pm  #2999

Jarrod and I take a leisurely walk from the River way to Olmsted park. The whole walk takes about an hr, but that is just enough time for me to feel refreshed. While walking I'm thinking about which movie I want to watch when we return home; as well as getting excited to cuddle with Jarrod while we watch. (I still can never get enough of cuddling with him).

We finally get back home, sit on the couch and I begin scrolling through Netflix to find a good movie. After a few min I finally choose A Star is Born wanting to see if the new version stacks up to the previous older one. (That and I knew it would make me cry).

Last edited by Princess_Lucky1731 (September 24, 2022 3:05 pm)

September 24, 2022 3:02 pm  #3000

Anna's pov:

I notice William seems to be staring at my unchecked tears while we eat and finally as we finish he leans in and wipes what are left of my drying tear streaks with the pads of his thumbs. AA soon as he lifts his hand to my cheek I notice Tristan coming over to clear our dishes. I wonder what he'll think seeing William wiping my tear streaks.

William quickly turns to him (never taking his hand off my face) and tells him that as we've seen him taking care of his fiancee's tears so it shouldn't be a surprise for him to see us in that way also. Then William gives him some good advice saying  that he should never stop wiping and kissing her tears as it'll make their bond indestructible as it has ours. Then I see him blush, nod and walk away with a smile on his face.

I couldn't help but look at William once we were alone at the table again and hive him a big smile, then lean in and place a kiss on his lips. Upon parting I say "That was amazing advice. And that's just one more reason I feel so lucky to have you as my husband."

Last edited by Princess_Lucky1731 (September 24, 2022 3:06 pm)

Board footera