You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

October 4, 2022 2:12 pm  #3031

Re: Movie night

Enid's POV

Tristan explains that he wasn't staring at the girls then explains what he loved about me more than anything in the world, blushing at the end of his speech

I took his hands and squeezed them tenderly thanking him for his kind words

Our food and drinks arrive and we begin to eat our meal. I stop thinking about the young couple in the corner.

We begin to discuss where we would like to go. Tristan suggests Coney Island and I agreed. After we paid for our food my husband needed to go to the bathroom, so I left the bar and took a seat out in the Great Hall.

The two girls from the pool came out a short while later. The blonde girl asked her companion if she needed a coat and the reply was no. The blonde girl told her she was only going to be a few minutes and kissed her on the lips.

So they were a couple then.

I looked at the almond haired girl over my phone as she walked about looking at the various pictures on the wall and rocking her booted feet onto her heels. Because she was wearing a skirt, this meant I got a good luck at the crinkles in her boot ankles. Presently the blonde came back and they left.

Tristan now returned from the bathroom and we started our journey to Coney Island.

Unexpectedly we ran into Robyn and (I presumed) her girlfriend. Tristan wanted to sat hi, but I disagreed

'We should leave her be' I said. 'She needs to spend some time with Caitlin, she's only got two weeks left of the holidays'

We also saw Susan, about fifteen minutes later. We told her our happy news and she gave us our congratulations with tears streaming down her face.

I could tell Tristan was wanting to wipe her tears so I gently squeezed his hand a little tighter

'We should go' I said. We walked away together towards the roller coaster

Security will run you down hard
And I will lead them on a merry chase

October 4, 2022 5:48 pm  #3032

Caitlin's POV

As we walked round Robyn spotted two of her fellow students from her college.

'That's Tristan and his girlfriend Enid' she said. However they seemed reluctant to speak to us, Enid guiding her boyfriend away.

As we were enjoying a Coke each on a bench Susan and Edward came up to us, Susan with the news that the couple were actually married on the same day as Leanne and Kim

'Funny, I didn't see their name on the board' Robyn told her. Susan then said they got married shortly after midnight the day after Enid's birthday. So they did share a wedding date with Leanne and Kim even if it was only by half an hour

After she and Edward had left, we both looked at each other our eyes filling with tears

'I still think we should wait as we've agreed' Robyn said her tears beginning to run down her cheeks. 'It would be even worse for us both if we were married too.'

I took her hands in mine

'I was going to say the same' I replied, tears running down my cheeks. 'I love you so much, but I never want to be apart from you either if you were my wife' We tenderly wiped each others tears and shared a passionate kiss on the bench

October 5, 2022 4:38 am  #3033

Tristan's POV:

After breakfast I go to the bathroom, when I get out I see my beautiful wife standing up as she sees me in the Great Hall, she looks gorgeous, her thigh muscles toned, her calves defined, her slim waist, I want to hold her by her waist, her body tight against mine, her breasts standing firm. I go and walk out with her, holding her sexy waist, feeling her tight lateral abs muscles through the fabric of her dress. We see the girls my beautiful wife thought I was staring at, now I do take a glance at the almond hair girl as she walks, her soft calves strongly jiggle with each step she takes, the skirt doesn't allow me to see her thighs.

We let the girls go, then as we are going out we see Robyn and her girlfriend coming, my lovely wife deviates from their way, dragging me along. I wanted to say hi to Robyn, but anyway, I guess the time will come. Then, a few minutes later, we meet Susan, the love of my life starts telling her, excited, of our wedding, Susan. Susan, being the empath she is, immediately has a couple of tear streaks drawing each cheek. I feel the impulse to bring my hands to her cheeks and clear her tears, my wife who by now was holding my hand, squeezes it a little stronger than she was holding it, telling me we should get going.

We head to the roller coaster, I stop her dead on her tracks and give her a passionate, deep kiss, as if there was nobody else in the world.

October 6, 2022 4:29 am  #3034

Lindsay's POV

'But it doesn't make any sense' Helen said, tears running down her cheeks

We had discovered a new hobby, acting out our favourite film scenes. For whatever reason Helen - not that I was complaining - would always choose a scene that would either make her or ask her to cry

We continued the scene till the end, with me managing to concentrate on my lines whilst simultaneously gorging myself on the tears that were frozen on my partners face.

When we had finished, Helen wiped her tears and told me that Jan had come back to the Juice Bar unexpectedly to see how we were getting on

Neither of us could quite believe that it had been a year since Liz had bought the place, but it was still going strong, Jan in particular admiring Liz's work ethic

After our break we got ready to have another run through of the scene. Helen's eyes filled with tears again and she said her first line as they started to fall

October 6, 2022 11:14 pm  #3035

Next morning we go back home, Camilla offers to drive, I would rather avoid her the exhaustion of driving long distances but I decide to get the best out of it, I sit on the copilot seat, get comfortable, close my eyes and drop my left hand on Camilla's bare thigh (after all the time I've been with Camilla I never get used or bored of feeling her perfect thigh muscles jiggle in my hands). Time flies and it feels like its been only minutes when we arrive home, I wish I had more time to indulge feeling her silky, soft thighs jiggle in my hand longer.

We enter our home and sit down in the sofa for a few minutes to rest, as usual, Camilla places her thighs on my lap. I text William and ask him for Tristan's phone number, he shares his contact info with me. I smile as I send Tristan the pictures of the wedding, I even feel goosebumps when I send him the photo in which he is wiping her tears and the photo in which he is lifting her like a newlywed, her outer thigh muscles giving in to the pressure of his fingers. As I finish sending him the pics, I drop my hands on Camilla's relaxed thighs, this time, I feel a strong tent forming inside my pants as I feel her thighs jiggling in my hands in the most sexy and sensual way I could ever imagine, I softly squeeze her quads, feeling them give in to the pressure of my hand (I love how her muscles give in to my touch, yet stand firm in the rare occasion a stranger bumps into them, I feel as if her muscles know how much I love, and get turned on, feeling them that way) as I lean to kiss her lips.

Camilla...

October 6, 2022 11:32 pm  #3036

William's POV:

The last couple of weeks went by like a hurricane, not finding time to sit and do nothing, between Anna's nutritionist and obgyn appointments, her prenatal exercise classes, helping Tristan and Enid and work some hours in between, I haven't had time to even sit and chat with Anna. Fortunately, today is the day. Tristan and Enid finally got married, we didn't drink any alcohol, Anna for her condition, me for my vows to live up to making her happy. After the wedding we go home, strangely Anna is not sleepy at all even though it's almost 2:00 am. I look into Anna's beautiful eyes and, without any kind of restraint, I ask her: "May I ask what changed? I remember since our renewed vows (when we reconciled) you started sharing your precious tears with me, and on occasion with Jarrod and Camilla. When we got the news of you being pregnant I guess crying in front of the obgyn was a strange exception, we were overwhelmed with joy, but, I was dumbfounded when you started crying in the meeting with Tristan and Enid, even allowing you precious pearls to roll freely down your beautiful cheeks. What did you feel when Tristan and Enid wiped your tears? I know we promised to allow each other to wipe our tears no matter who was present, but I never expected Enid, less Tristan to wipe your tears."

I keep my eyes on hers, waiting for an answer...

October 7, 2022 2:35 am  #3037

It was nearly 5am when we arrived home. Surprisingly I wasn't tired even though I offered to drive the whole 4hrs home. I guess I was more busy indulging the feelings of Jarrod's left hand on my right thigh than anything else. I noticed he drifted off for a while before we reached home.

We arrived home and decided to sit on the couch for a bit so I could rest (not sleep) and so Jarrod could wake up. I get comfortable with my thighs on his lap while he texts William to get Tristan's number to send him some wedding pictures. As soon as he sends off all the pictures I feel him drop his hands on my thighs and as I hear a slight slap I look down only to see a tent had formed in his pants. I then feel him squeezing my quads as he means in for a deep sensual kiss.

I can feel my breathing increase, but before things get too far I remind Jarrod that we have work in a few short hrs. I ask him if there'd be any time for a quickie in his office later today if his schedule wasn't too busy. I was getting more and more turned on by the sec thinking about him thinking all morning about having a quickie at work while at work and his tent refusing to subside.

October 7, 2022 2:50 am  #3038

Anna's pov:

After the wedding and reception it is pretty late, nearly 2 am but for some strange reason I'm not the least bit sleepy. We head home and as soon as we get inside William doesn't hesitate to ask me a question that I guess he's been wanting to ask for some time now. He asks me what had changed with me. He then elaborated to say that I've been more open to sharing my tears with him and sometimes Jarrod and Camilla since our reconciliation. He said he kind of understood why I allowed myself to cry in front of my obgyn, but was surprised to see me openly allowing my tears to fall in front of Tristan and Enid as we barely knew them. He then asked what I felt when they wiped my tears.

"Well, I promised you things would be different and I'd try to be more open hence the jarrod and Camilla; but although a bit nervous, when I felt my tears coming when we were with Tristan and Enid I decided not to fight it as a testament as to my promise to you. That I would try my best to be more open and to show you how different things really were and just how much I had changed. Believe me it wasn't easy, but when they both so delicately wiped my tears I realized how good it felt to be comforted so tenderly and my nerves slowly turned to a sense of calm." I answered slowly hoping I was conveying the message as I intended.

October 7, 2022 3:51 am  #3039

I notice Camilla’s breathing increase and she reminds me that we have to work in a few hours, suggesting we postpone it and have a quickie in the office. I see her blushing as she pictures the idea in her head.  I get harder at the thought, I strongly grasp and jiggle her thigh: “I have to warn you that the longer I wait the harder I’ll be for you”. I give her a lustful look.

October 7, 2022 4:04 am  #3040

William’s POV:

Anna sincerely answers:"Well, I promised you things would be different and I'd try to be more open hence the jarrod and Camilla; but although a bit nervous, when I felt my tears coming when we were with Tristan and Enid I decided not to fight it as a testament as to my promise to you. That I would try my best to be more open and to show you how different things really were and just how much I had changed. Believe me it wasn't easy, but when they both so delicately wiped my tears I realized how good it felt to be comforted so tenderly and my nerves slowly turned to a sense of calm."

I feel extremely happy and honored to have her full trust. I look at her with all the love my eyes can convey to her: “ I have to admit I really love the new you, to be honest, it even turns me on, knowing I have your full trust, even when you have to go beyond your comfort zone. I feel truly trusted when you allow me to wipe and kiss your tears in front of others. You have given me the stamina of a twenty year old when you show some skin, I have even surprised myself when you provoke boy accidents. I would have never thought of desiring so strong again, you have no idea how turned on you make me when I feel your sexy, toned legs jiggling in my hands. I’m completely addicted to you, I love you more than when we got married. I can’t wait to renew our vows in a ceremony.”

I feel my eyes start to fill with tears of sheer love.

Board footera