You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

October 8, 2022 10:10 am  #3051

Re: Movie night

Enid's POV

My tears spill over my eyes and run down my cheeks. My husband begins to cry too. We wrap our hands around each others neck, as Tristan's phone slides out of his hand and onto the floor

We wipe each others tears away and passionately kiss for a few moments. We decide to have some brunch so we get ready to go out

Last edited by reptongeek (October 8, 2022 12:41 pm)

Security will run you down hard
And I will lead them on a merry chase

October 8, 2022 10:25 am  #3052

Billie's POV

'Are you still okay for money, Bill' Gemma asked me as I finished changing the bed in the spare room.

Shortly after I had started my solo adventures, my partner had given me a small slice of her fortune - if you could call $2m small - so I could easily pay for my travels. Because her account would be blocked if she didn't use it she had to regularly transfer money across to her current account.

I did this too. My $2m was safe in a Savings account and every 4 weeks or so, I would transfer a few thousand over to my Current account.

'Yes I'm still okay' I told Gemma. 'All of what I spent in the last year I got back in interest'

'I know I've said this a lot' my partner said after a pause 'But I do respect the fact that you aren't careless with our money' Her eyes filled with tears and I wasn't far behind.

'Not only that, you help keep our house tidy and cook our meals' She paused as her tears ran down her cheeks. 'I just love you so much'

Tears streamed down my face as I gave Gemma a loving hug

'I love you so much too' I said 'And thank you for acknowledging that I play my part' We cleared away our tears and kissed

'Do you still want the same pizza?' Gemma asked when we broke apart. She ran her hands through my ponytail giving me a nice tingle through my body

'Of course' I said, a final tear running down my left cheek 'You know me, I'm a creature of habit'

Gemma wiped my tear, gave me a final kiss and went to order

October 8, 2022 12:40 pm  #3053

Enid's POV

'Hi' a beautiful redhead greeted as her boot heels click clacked over to me, tears running down her cheeks as she gave me a hug.

'I'm so glad your okay' she stopped embarrassed realising she might not remember me

'I'm Susan's friend Jen' she introduced wiping her tears

'Yes, I'm fine' Enid assured me. Jen sat me and Tristan on a free table and went off to get our order. We even got a free cupcake each to celebrate our wedding.

'So' Tristan said as he drank his Pumpkin Latte. 'Are you still okay moving above the shop. It's closer to college you see'

'Of course' I said taking my husband's hands and playing with his fingers. Jen brought our sandwiches over then and we cleared a space for her. Her eyes were sparkling with tears but they didn't fall. I could tell Tristan was disappointed, but we ate our sandwiches and then decided on dessert

Last edited by reptongeek (October 9, 2022 4:48 am)

October 8, 2022 9:31 pm  #3054

After I get dressed in a  white striped knee length skirt and a white short sleeve shirt paired with a long sleeve denim jacket, I look at Jarrod to admire his outfit (just another excuse to look at him) he has on a black shirt and black pants. I  notice he has a tent growing in his pants. I take it as he wasn't satisfied last night. I put a note in my mind to make it extra satisfying for him when we get to work. I then move into the kitchen where I prepare a quick breakfast for us before we leave.

As soon as we get into the car, Jarrod driving, he discretely slides his hand to my inner thigh running his hand along it's length. I couldn't help letting out a low moan as I feel tingles of pleasure coursing through my entire body. I wasn't sure if I would even be able to make it to school to have fun.

October 8, 2022 10:03 pm  #3055

Anna's pov:

William begins to underess me slowly looking my body up and down as he goes. First he slowly takes off my shirt looking at my shoulders, then my breasts, abs and waist. He goes lower removing my pants looking at my thighs, then my calves, ankles and feet. I can't help but feel the need to do the same to him. Slowly removing both his shirt and pants. I give him a good look up and down, but I can't help run my hands all the way starting at his muscular shoulders to his defined pecs, hard abs going lower to his thighs (love the way they jiggle at my touch), muscular calves and soft feet.

As we are both finally naked William slides next to me and lifts my inner thigh holding it as he slowly enters. He immediately starts slowly thrusting inside of me. I can't help but let out a low moan as I feel tingles of pleasure coursing through my entire body. I desperately want him to start thrusting faster, so I start moving my hips a bit faster as he is still inside of me.

Last edited by Princess_Lucky1731 (October 10, 2022 12:26 am)

October 9, 2022 2:41 pm  #3056

Robyn's POV

'It was so nice of your sister to treat us to Amtrak tickets' Caitlin said, tears running down her cheeks as we waited at the train platform

'Yes it was' I said softly. I took my girlfriend's hands in hers. We were at the final stage of our time together. Just seven days were left and then she would fly back to the UK from Boston and I would return to NY to rejoin my best friends.  I had missed Marie especially, it was such a shame she couldn't have come home earlier then Caitlin could have seen her before we left

Oblivious to the people watching us we both shared a kiss on the platform. Right on time our train pulled in and we got on

October 9, 2022 2:50 pm  #3057

Tristan's POV:

We stop at the picture where I am wiping and kissing her tears as I kiss her, sealing our marriage, my beloved wife's tears overflowing from her eyes, forming beautiful rivers down her cheeks, I can't help but get emotional too and tears start to fall down my face unchecked. We wrap our hands around each other's neck and kiss passionately. When we break the kiss we lovingly wipe each others tears, that gesture makes me feel both, extremely comforted and extremely aroused, I feel the need to get my sexy wife naked and make love to her until we are both spent, but that will have to wait.

We get ready and go to eat brunch, as we are eating a cute redhead comes to my wife and hugs her, tears streaming unchecked down her cheeks, I slide my shin along my loving wife's shapely calf, I don't know if it's just me or her body is reacting stronger to mine since we got married, as I feel her calf muscles jiggle as soon as my shin touches her. I smile when we get complimentary cupcakes for our wedding. We talk about living above the shop temporarily, while I get a mortgage for a house we can call home.

We eat our sandwiches and a delicious pumpkin spice latte, then head off to our ordinary (now extraordinary) reality. We get all of Enid's stuff out of her parents' house and bring it to the shop, once the shop closes we get everything inside and upstairs. As soon as everything is up we set up a temporary bed, we leave the rest laying there and start making out. I quickly undress my wife, the first time since our "mini honeymoon", she corresponds, as soon as we are both naked I guide her to the bed and, becoming bolder now that we are married, I slide under her and have her mount me, her face looks extremely beautiful, as her bouncing breasts as she gains speed and force. What surprised me was that she arches her back, placing her hands on my quads, which I notice starting to jiggle in her soft, silky hands, we reach the point of no return relatively quickly in this position (compared to the traditional missionary) and, I have to admit, feeling her perfect thighs strongly jiggle in my hands and her calves swaying gracefully, I also reach the point of no return harder and stronger than I expected. I notice I leave my fingermarks on her calves and thighs and I feel my heart thumping as if wanting to get out of my chest.

My lovely wife slides next to me, placing her thigh on my abs, I drop my left hand over her thigh, feeling its sexy jiggle in my hand as I bring my right hand to her cheek.

Last edited by Amans lacrimae (October 9, 2022 8:19 pm)

October 9, 2022 4:15 pm  #3058

Camilla responds with a moan, which leads me to think she is more than willing to start our day with a good lovemaking session. I hit the accelerator and drive fast enough to be the first to arrive at school. We arrive and, as expected, nobody has arrived yet. I open and close behind us, we go straight to my office, I give Camilla a deep kiss as I explore her body with my hands, reaching as low as her buttocks. I love her body's response when I squeeze her buttock, she lifts her thigh next to my waist, I instinctively bring my hand to her thigh and grasp it firmly feeling it briefly jiggle. I guide her to the sofa and undress her quickly, she corresponds in the same way. I drop her on the sofa and kneeling in front of her, I lift her legs, placing her calves on my shoulders, strongly grasping her thighs, her relaxed quads giving in, I feel her soft muscles molding in my hands. I start strongly thrusting, her whole body bounces with the force of each thrust, I fix my sight on her bouncing breasts as I feel her thighs jiggling against my hands and arms and her calves jiggling against my shoulders.

At one point I am thrusting so hard, my eyes switching between her breasts, her abs and her thighs. I feel Camilla strongly grasping my thighs, I hear the slap and I become aware that my thighs are jiggling in Camilla's hands. It doesn't take more than five minutes for both of us to reach the point of no return. Both our bodies tremble hard, as a waterfall rushes against the fast life giving seeds. I sit down, place her legs on my lap, caress her soft thighs and calves as I notice our bodies sweating. I turn to look at her eyes as I feel her soft legs jiggling in my hands.

October 9, 2022 4:21 pm  #3059

William's POV:

As Anna already had me extremely aroused as she jiggled my thighs, when I feel Anna increasing the rhythm by moving her hips, I start thrusting harder, feeling her thigh in my hand starting to jiggle in my hand and the back of her other thigh jiggling against mine as well as her butt jiggling against my hips. I increase the rhythm and strength even more, feeling her body jiggling stronger, arousing me even more. At one point I feel her bring a hand between her legs, grasping my jiggling thigh, bringing me over the board. I just experienced for the first time since I acknowledged it, a strong orgasm feeling my inner thigh jiggling in my beloved wife's hand at the same time her thighs jiggle in my hands and my hips. We reach the point of no return stronger than I remember feeling any of us. I pat and jiggle her inner thigh as I lower it, looking at her eyes.

Last edited by Amans lacrimae (October 9, 2022 8:30 pm)

October 10, 2022 12:24 am  #3060

To my surprise my moan doesn't make Jarrod stop driving so we can have fun, it just makes him drive faster to the school. Also to my surprise we get there so fast that we arrived before anyone else. We quickly get out of the car and head into the school, both of us heading straight to his office.

As soon as we get into Jarrod's office he quickly closes the door and leans in for a deep kiss. He then slides his hands down to my bottom where he squeezes it. I can't help but lift my thigh next to this waist. He grasps my thigh and lets it jiggle in his hands a few sec before guiding me to his couch where he quickly undresses me. He quickly sets me on the couch and  kneels in front of me. He lifts my legs and places my calves on top of his shoulders as he firmly grabs my thighs. Almost immediately I feel he can't contain himself and he enters me and starts thrusting. I can feel my body bouncing with the force of each of his thrusts. I feel my thighs jiggling against his hands and arms and  my calves jiggling against his shoulders.

Jarrod starts thrusting so hard it's all I can do from yelling his name. I refrain as I'm not sure if anyone else has entered the building yet. I strongly grab his thighs and as I do I hear a slapping sound feeling his thighs finally jiggling in my hands. This is a relatively new sensation for me as I know how he feels about his thighs, but it is also such of a turn on for me. It only takes five min for me to reach the point of no return bathing his member. As I'm bathing his member I notice he has also reached the point of no return filling me up. After a few sec we finally sit down. My legs on his lap as he caresses my thighs and calves. He then turns to look me in my eyes. I give him a huge smile telling him how much I loved our love making session without any words as I'm still trying to catch my breath.

A few moments later we throw our clothes back on, both utterly exhausted, just in case someone was to knock on the door (as it was locked). I asked Jarrod if I could take a moment to go to the bathroom to wash the sweat off my face and fix my hair before starting my work day. He happily obliges as he doesn't want anyone to find out what we were up to.

Board footera