You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

October 7, 2022 10:23 pm  #21

Re: Best friends

He changes the subject to what I'd like for breakfast. While he waits for my response he gives me another hug.

"Feel free to have some cereal if you'd like. It's the least I can offer after what you did for me last night." I said as he made his way into the kitchen.

I lied there for a min after he left the room wondering if I was dreaming, but decided after a moment to go join him in the kitchen (if this wasn't a dream).

October 7, 2022 11:40 pm  #22

As soon as I start eating, my cherished friend comes walking into the kitchen, I instinctively focus my eyes on her legs (she rarely, if ever, wears shorts), I've known her for over 5 years and never have I seen her wearing shorts. I have to admit that, even though she is not athletic at all, her thighs are well formed and her calves are aesthetically shapely. I get distracted seeing her thighs jiggling as she walks towards the table, I blush when I become aware she notices I am staring at her legs (I had felt them but strangely I had never seen them jiggle).

As she sits in front of me I apologize: "Sorry, I shouldn't have stared, it's just that in the whole time we've known each other I had never seen you wearing shorts, in my opinion you should wear shorts and skirts more often, I don't see why hide your pretty legs." I try to smile in spite of my embarrassment.

October 11, 2022 12:34 am  #23

As I walk into the kitchen to grab breakfast I immediately notice him staring at my legs. I wait a moment then sit. As soon as I sit he apologies for staring saying he only did it because he's never seen me wearing shorts, or even a skirt before and he thinks I should wear them more often.

"It's ok. No need to apologize." I begin trying to ease his embarrassment. "Honestly, I'm not exactly sure why I don't wear shorts or skirts more often (I mean outside of my house). I guess I'm just not very fond of my legs is all and want people to focus on a part of my body I find more attractive." I finish answering him honestly.

Last edited by Princess_Lucky1731 (October 11, 2022 12:34 am)

October 11, 2022 2:20 am  #24

Hearing she is not very fond of her shapely legs gives me light to what her issue is: “ What I see here is that your beautiful legs are not getting appropriate attention, come here (she comes and sits next to me). Does your husband give them this attention?” I firmly grasp and jiggle her outer thigh muscles and her quads. I reach lower “ Or does he at least play with these? I give her calves soft slaps, making her shapely muscles jiggle. “ Does he at least indulge and make you tremble? I give her shapely calf quick, soft squeezes, making it jiggle in my hand.

October 11, 2022 3:29 am  #25

He says he knows why I don't like my legs as much as others. He asks me to sit next to him so he can explain. He asks if my husband gives them enough attention as he firmly grasps and jiggles my outter thighs and quads. Then he reaches lower giving  my calves a soft slap. I'm not sure what to think as my thighs, quads and calves don't usually get much attention. He then asks if my husband indulges in me and makes me tremble as he gives my calf quick, soft squeezes making them jiggle.

I blush a little bit not expecting him to be so bold. But I answer honestly. "I'm not really used to my legs getting so much attention. I mean I know my husband loves me but he prefers other parts of my body more."

October 12, 2022 1:59 am  #26

Hearing her answer, I give her a half smile: “Wow, even though I have to admit you are beautiful, your husband doesn’t know what he’s missing (not taking care of your thighs and calves). Let’s do an experiment, let’s go to the park or a restaurant, don’t be shy, I’ll make sure nobody disrespects or make you feel bad, please wear shorts or a skirt that is at most, knee length and don’t use anything to cover your beautiful legs. Count how many heads (both men and women) turn to look at your shapely, beautiful thighs. What do you say?”

October 12, 2022 4:47 am  #27

He says that my husband doesn't know what he is missing not taking care of my thighs and calves. He then proposes we do a little experiment. I'm getting a bit intrigued so I listen carefully as he continues. He proposes we go out somewhere public and I wear either a short dress or a short skirt. I begin to blush a little but then he adds that he'll make sure no-one disrespects me or makes me feel bad. He explains that he just wants me to see how many people look at my thighs and find them attractive.

"I guess so. I mean it'd be nice to see what people really think of them." I begin feeling my breathing increase just a bit as I feel myself getting just a slight bit nervous. "Honestly I can't remember the last time I went out in anything other than long pants." I continue hoping he won't notice my ever-growing anxiety. "Care to help me pick out what you think would make my thighs seem the most attractive?" I finish asking in all sincerity.

October 12, 2022 5:06 am  #28

I smile as she agrees to go on with my idea, she asks me to help her choose her shorts. We go to her drawers, I have never seen her clothes like this before. As soon as I see a pair of short (2.5 in) hiking shorts, I pick them: “These will suit you like a glove, you can put on either a short sleeve top or a sweatshirt, whatever makes you feel better. I’ll wait for you in the living room while you change.”

October 12, 2022 3:08 pm  #29

He readily agrees to help me pick out my shorts. I bring him back into my room and I open my pants/shorts drawer. After only a min of him looking he finally picks a pair of my hiking shorts. I've never worn them out of the house, let alone hiking. I just wear them around the house when I'm alone and want to be really comfortable. He snaps me out of my thoughts as he says how well he thinks these will suit me. He tells me he'll go wait for me in the other room while I pick out a shirt and change.

As soon as he's out of the room I immediately begin looking through my shirt drawer. After a few sec I see a comfy short sleeve gray t-shirt. It accentuates what I think are my better features (my breasts and abs). I quickly change then head out into the other room to see what he thinks.

October 12, 2022 7:14 pm  #30

I see her come out of the room in a tight, short sleeve gray t-shirt, the khaki shorts I chose and a pair of hiking sneakers, I switch my friend sight into man sight, at the end of the day she doesn't want me to tell her as a friend, she will go outside and show her body like she never does, even in company of a friend. To be honest, she looks more beautiful than I anticipated, her firm breasts bounce lightly with each step she takes, her slim abs give figure to the t-shirt, going lower the shorts enhance the shape of her thighs, which jiggle in such a feminine way that I admit they look very sexy. I lower my eyes to her calves and ask her to take a couple more steps towards me, I can notice her relatively worked out calf muscles jiggling as she walks: "I have to admit you look better than I expected, allow me to talk as a man instead of as a friend, if you weren't married, I would more than probably try get engaged with you, you are as sexy as you are sensitive and caring."

Board footera