You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

November 10, 2022 10:24 pm  #121

Re: Best friends

He says he'd turn on the T.V. for a bit while we wait but that he didn't want me to use it to burry my feelings. He then pats the couch so I'd sit. He then asked me what I'd like to watch as he dropped his hands on my quads.

"I don't know, lets see if there is a good movie on if you don't mind flipping through the channels a bit." I say as I sit scoot just a bit closer to him, feeling even safer the closer I sat.

Last edited by Princess_Lucky1731 (November 10, 2022 10:25 pm)

November 10, 2022 10:52 pm  #122

She answers: "I don't know, let’s see if there is a good movie on if you don't mind flipping through the channels a bit." as she sits and scoots just a bit closer to me, getting very comfortable.

I turn the T.V on, a comedy is on screen, I change the channel, a sitcom is on screen, I change it once more, a drama shows up, then a western and a sad movie. After a few I ask: “Like any of these?” Caressing her thigh all the way to her knee.

November 11, 2022 4:32 am  #123

After flipping through a few channels he asks me which movie I'd prefer as he began caressing my thigh all the way to my knee.

"How about we watch the comedy if you don't mind. I could use a laugh right now." I said hoping he'd agree.

November 11, 2022 1:48 pm  #124

I change the channel back to the comedy, it’s a very funny movie, it has you laughing right from the start. As the plot develops it reaches an extremely funny moment that has both of us laughing pretty hard, I instinctively start patting my friend’s thigh, feeling its soft muscles jiggling in response to the impact but it isn’t my main concern. I turn to look at her, two thick tear streaks are forming in her beautiful cheek, one in the middle and another in the outer corner. I cross an arm across her shoulders and pull her tight to me, kissing the tear rolling down her outer cheek, soon after I lovingly wipe the tear streak from the middle of her cheek slowly with the back of my fingers.

I turn my head back to the screen, when I feel the weight of her legs over mine as she leans her full body weight against me. I smile, then I am a bit startled as I feel her abs convulse briefly. Could the gesture of taking care of her tears have surfaced her inner feelings? I give her the privacy of not turning to look at her, I just drop my free hand on her thighs, I can’t help but smile as I feel the characteristic jiggle of her soft thighs as she doesn’t put any resistance to it.

November 11, 2022 9:15 pm  #125

As we watch the comedy I completely forget about my husband fore a bit laughing so hard I'm crying. I can feel him patting my thigh, making it jiggle. I can feel him turn to look at me after my thigh stops jiggling. It is then that I realize I have tear streaks forming on my cheeks, one from the middle and one from the outer corner. I feel him place his right arm across my shoulders so he could pull me tight. He then begins kissing the tear rolling down my outer cheek. He then wipes the streak it left from the middle of my cheek with the backs of his fingers.

As soon as he turns back towards the T.V. I feel so light and comfortable I throw my legs over his. After only a few sec my happy tears turn to sad tears as his loving gesture reminded me of the way he wiped my tears earlier, but they were sad tears, and all my feelings of sadness seemed to almost instantly resurface. I felt him drop his hand on my thigh making it jiggle as a comforting gesture almost as soon as my abs started convulsing with the effort of me trying to hold in my sobs as to not break his happy mood. This time he didn't say anything, he just kept his hand on my thigh running it down to my knee and back a few times, presumably trying to get me to fully open up.

November 11, 2022 9:39 pm  #126

I know my friend very well, I turn to look at her and, as I give her thigh a few soft pats, keeping my hand there, I tell her: "Feel free to let it all out, it's ok, we're alone and I'm here for you". I see more tears drawing more streaks on her cheeks, I lean and kiss a couple as I lift my hand from her thigh and wipe her other cheek clear of tears. She turns to look at me...

November 12, 2022 5:21 pm  #127

He tells me its ok to let it out. That we're alone and he's still here for me. I could feel more tears flowing from my eyes and down my cheeks. I feel him leaning in (as I could barely see through the sea of tears in my eyes) and feel him kissing a couple of my still flowing tears. He then lifts his hand from my thigh and wipes my other cheek clear of tears. I try to smile but can't stop my lip from quivering. I figure he's right and despite the fact that I may ruin his happy mood I just couldn't and shouldn't hold in my feelings anymore.

I quickly lift my hand and place it on top of his (as it is still on my cheek). I then finally allow my lip to curl as I finally sob quietly letting my tears stream from my eyes down to his hand. I desperately wanted to apologize for him having to see me break down, yet again but as much as I wanted to I just couldn't get any words out. I just sat there holding his hand on my cheek while I let my lip curl and let out quiet sobs.

November 12, 2022 8:41 pm  #128

She tries to smile but can't stop her lip from quivering. She surprises me as she quickly lifts her hand and place it on top of mine, which is on her cheek. Her lips start forming a curl as she finally sobs quietly allowing her tears stream from her eyes down to my hand, making it clear she wants me to take care of her precious tears. She seems as if she wants to talk but the intense feelings make it impossible, so she just sits there holding my hand on her cheek while her lips curl and quiet sobs erupt from her core.

I feel her, I caress her curled lips , pull her tight in my arm, feeling her trembling back and shoulder, with my free hand I wipe her tears, kissing a few tear streaks as well. Her walls crumble, her will surrendering to her sadness, no shame in full sobbing as hot, thick tears stream down her cheeks. I stand there, firmly taking care of her and her emotions. Eventually her sobs subside, only a sea of tears remains on her cute face. I ceaselessly continue wiping and kissing her tears and streaks until I make sure there are no more. A few minutes more, her tears subside, I gently take care of the remaining tears in her cheeks, then hold her as she relaxes in my arms. I softly place a hand on her thighs as I hold her still in my embrace with the other.

November 12, 2022 9:09 pm  #129

He takes his free hand and I feel him begin to caress my curled lips. He the pulls me tightly into his arms. He then removes his free hand yet again to wipe my still falling tears, kissing a few of their streaks as well. I can't help feeling my walls finally finish crumbling and I start full on, loud sobbing, not even trying to stop. We stand there in silence until my sobs subside a few min later. He continues to wipe and kiss my tears and streaks delicately until they are all erased. He continues to hold me in his arms. Once I'm fully relaxed I feel him softly placing his right hand on my left thigh as he continues to hold me in our embrace with his left hand.

"I'm sorry to have ruined your happy mood, but I'm so glad you were here." I began softly as I saw a smile spread across his face. "I guess I do need to let all my e!options out properly before I can have a talk with my husband." I said smiling slightly never removing from his embrace.

Last edited by Princess_Lucky1731 (November 12, 2022 9:10 pm)

November 13, 2022 3:00 pm  #130

After she lets out all she had in her, she softly says: "I'm sorry to have ruined your happy mood, but I'm so glad you were here." I can't help but smile knowing she finally found out it is better to empty yourself from negative emotions before taking an important decision. She confirms: "I guess I do need to let all my emotions out properly before I can have a talk with my husband." She says, smiling slightly never removing from my embrace. I look down briefly as I pat her thigh confirming what she says is correct, I see with love and tenderness the way her soft thigh jiggles against my hand, even though its not as firm as I like them (if I was looking for a girlfriend), I like the feeling, the trust she has in me, the no boundaries of shame or embarrassment, I have to admit, her thighs look attractive and aesthetic.

I look into her eyes and kiss just under her eyes, feeling them still wet: "So, what would you like to do next?"

Board footera