You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

November 13, 2022 4:06 pm  #131

Re: Best friends

He then looks deep into my eyes, leans in and tenderly kisses just under both of my eyes, as they are still damp from all the tears I just shed. He asks me what I'd like to do next. As I'm thinking my phone rings. I pick it up with shaky hands.

"It's my husband." I stutter.

Without even moving I answer it knowing I may need supoort.

"I'm sorry about earlier, my phone died and I had to wait until I was back in the car to charge it." I said hoping he still believes I was shopping earlier.

I put my phone on speaker so we could both hear the conversation.

"I originally called you earlier to ask you something. I know I don't usually call you when I'm on my business trips, but it was very important...That is until I heard you went shopping...alone. There's no way you would go anywhere alone, let alone shopping." He said in a questioning tone.

"What is it you wanted to ask me? I'm sure you have to get back to your business stuff." I said half nervous half harsh.

"I lost a very important piece of paper last week. I'm wondering if you've seen it. It's something to do with business expenses. I realized it fell out of my pocket a few days ago. I was just hoping it'd return, but since it didn't..." He snapped as he trailed off.

"So having a kid is a business expenses now is it! What part of child support helps your buisness?!" I snap a tad more angry than nervous.

I then turn to look at him as I can feel angry tears beginning to fill my eyes. At this point I don't know what I want...I'm so angry. I can hear my husband speaking in response to what I just said but am too angry to actually process it so after he speaks there is just a long awkward moment of silence on my end.

Last edited by Princess_Lucky1731 (November 13, 2022 7:49 pm)

November 14, 2022 10:23 pm  #132

Before she has time to answer, her phone rings, before answering she says: "It's my husband." then answers in speaker. As they talk I notice he is still hiding the child support but she brings it up, she looks very angry, tears fill her eyes. I lean and caress from under her left eye to lip level with the back of my fingers, switching to my thumb, swiping horizontal from the inner corner to the outer corner of her cheeks.

November 15, 2022 10:27 pm  #133

As soon as I look at him he leans over and begins to caress from just under my left eye down to my lip with the backs of his fingers switching to his thumb as he begins to wipe from the inner corner to the outer corner of my cheek. I take a shaky breath trying to suppress a sob so my husband doesn't know I'm crying. I want him to take my anger seriously and I know he won't if he knows I'm crying.

Through my muffled sobs I finally hear "Hello, are you listening?!" from my husband who is still on the phone.

"What is so wrong with me that you had to cheat on me AND have a kid?!" I yell through my slightly louder sobs.

"It was a one night stand and I'm doing the right thing by taking care of my child!" He snapped trying to justify the situation knowing he can't hide it anymore.

"There is no justification for cheating. And even worse you ended up with a kid from it. I know its not the kids fault, and you are doing the right thing by taking care of them but it shouldn't have happened in the first place. There is no reason you should feel the need to cheat when you are married!" I snapped back feeling myself beginning to shake out of anger as more tears streamed down my face and dripped off my chin.

"I don't want you getting mad. Lets just forget this whole thing. I'll rip up my child support stubs and we can go back to pretending I'm working. I mean we were fine before you found out..." He said slowly before he trailed off.

"I can't talk to you right now!" I snapped feeling my walls quickly crumbling.

I then hung up the phone before he had a chance to say anything else.

November 17, 2022 3:57 pm  #134

I refrain from touching her as she talks to her husband, I feel really sorry for Chris when I hear the first sob as the river overflows, large tears quickly slide down her cheeks leaving thick, shiny streaks on their way, adorning her face in such a way that she looks extremely beautiful (even though she is angry). As soon as she hangs up I softly caress her thighs taking care of the tears that dripped from her chin. Leaning towards her, I caress her curled lips as I kiss a few pearly tears and their corresponding sparkling tear streaks all the way to under her eyes. Smiling at her I bring both hands to her cheeks, slowly wiping her hot rivers of tears, clearing her multiple thick streaks along the way.

I firmly drop my hands to her thighs, feeling them strongly jiggle against my hands, as I look into her eyes: "Well, what do you plan to do about this? You noticed his reaction, so it's up to you. Whatever you decide, remember I'm here for you, no matter how risky, no matter how hard, no matter if it's what I would suggest or not. I'll always be here to support and take care of you, little sis." I firmly pat her quads once more, jiggling them with a few comforting soft squeezes.

November 18, 2022 3:55 am  #135

As soon as I hang up I feel him caressing my thigh making sure to take care of all my tears, even the ones that already dripped off my chin. As I unashamedly let my !ups continue to curl I feel him not caressing my lips before kissing a few tears and their streaks from my chin to just under my eyes. He gives me a caring smile as I seem him move his hands from my lips to my cheeks wiping the rest of my still falling tears as well as their streaks with the pads if his thumbs.

He then drops his hands on my thighs letting them jiggle with the contact. He then looks into my eyes and asks me what my next plans are regarding my current situation. He also said that whatever I decide he'll be there for me no matter what. He'll take care of me and support me like his little sister. I then felt him pat my quads one more time, jiggling and squeezing them as well.

"I'm not sure just yet what my next actions will be...or even should be...I think I need a bit more time to process everything that just happened." I said with a sigh feeling slightly dizzy from all my crying as well as my anger all mixed together. (But one problems a time. I didn't tell him how I was physically feeling as I only wanted him to focus on me mentally right now).

November 18, 2022 3:38 pm  #136

She answers: "I'm not sure just yet what my next actions will be...or even should be...I think I need a bit more time to process everything that just happened." I notice she sighs and her eyes lose focus, as if she was about to faint. I pull her into my arms, kissing a tear from each cheek, drying her thick, shiny streaks with the back of my left hands fingers, first her right cheek then her left. I give her a comforting squeeze hug as I drop my left hand, feeling her tender inner thigh jiggle for a couple of seconds. I softly whisper in her ear: "I know it's hard for you, just let it all out and rest here in my arms, if you need to sleep after all this rollercoaster of emotions, don't worry about me, I'll take care of you." I soothingly caress from her inner thigh all the way down to her calf for a couple of minutes, waiting for her reaction.

November 19, 2022 4:29 am  #137

As soon as I speak with feel him pull me into his arms as he leans in and delicately begins to kiss a tear from each of my cheeks, drying their streaks with the backs of his fingers from his left hand (first my right then my left). He hugs me tighter as I feel him drop his left hand on my inner thigh making it jiggle. He then whispers that he'll take care of me if I'm tired and need to sleep. He says I don't even have to move, I can just rest in his arms. I then feel him start to.caress from my inner thigh down to my calf.

Before I know it his soothing caresses begin to make me feel sleepy. I let out a little yawn as he releases me from our hug. I rest my head on his shoulder and close my eyes. Before I completely  fall asleep I feel him placing the blanket that was on the arm of the couch on me.

November 19, 2022 3:08 pm  #138

She feels so comfortable and fully trusts me that she lets out a yawn, rests her head on my shoulder and closes her eyes. I pull the blanket on us and I caress her hair with the hand I have around her shoulders, attentively look at her now peaceful face, wipe the leftover tear streaks that managed to remain and finally rest my hand on her upper thigh caressing her smooth skin in soft circular movements, feeling her skin lightly giving in to my touch. I subconsciously keep caressing her thigh as I start to watch Iron chef.

November 20, 2022 8:42 pm  #139

I vaguely feel him wiping the last of my tear streaks then  caressing my upper thigh as I drift off into a deep sleep. When I finalky awake I look at the clock to see two hrs have passed. I let out a sleepy yawn only to notice he has his arm around my shoulders unnder the covers and is mindless!y watching the T.V.  I'm so comfortable I don't want him to move so I don't even move or do anything else to indicate I'm awake.

Last edited by Princess_Lucky1731 (November 20, 2022 8:43 pm)

November 21, 2022 1:46 pm  #140

The second episode of Iron chef is about to end when I hear her yawn, seems she has gotten up, I caress her hair and her thigh (she has her legs on my lap) as I turn to look at her, she looks so comfortable I don't move. I notice the sun is setting, I watch one more Iron chef episode and turn off the tv. I turn and kiss Chris' cheek, letting her know we have to get something to eat before going to sleep. She doesn't want anything fancy, we grab a bowl of cereal and go to bed. I notice she scoots close to me to sleep in my arms. I wrap her in an embrace with one arm as she rests her head on my chest and intertwines her legs with mine.

Board footera