You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

November 22, 2022 2:55 pm  #3381

Re: Movie night

Sadie's POV

Out of the blue one day, I received an email from my sister Camilla. I read it over my dining room table, tears streaming down my face. I realised you see, how much I had missed her as I hadn't seen her for over a year

She was inviting me and Liz over to her house for Christmas. I was sure we would be able to do, as we had made enough money at the Juice Bar to have the traditional Christmas shutdown

Wiping my tears I went to ask my partner and she agreed. I happily emailed her back saying me and Liz would love to accept

Security will run you down hard
And I will lead them on a merry chase

November 22, 2022 3:02 pm  #3382

Jennifer's POV

'I think we should go' I said to my partner. We were discussing Camilla's invitation to her house for Christmas

Tears ran down Jessica's cheeks

'I think we should too' she said 'We might see Sadie again. I was hearing from Camilla she is doing really well. Her girlfriend owns the Juice Bar where she works'

I tenderly wiped Jessica's face as my own tears started to run down my cheeks. After Jessica had wiped my tears away, we both replied that we would love to come for Christmas

November 22, 2022 3:08 pm  #3383

Jen's POV

Susan didn't cry during the movie, but she did afterwards when I invited her and her two best friend's out trick or treating on Halloween. My old primary school was looking for volunteers to chaperone students for the night and I wondered if they would be interested

'I'd love to' she agreed happily, tears streaming down her face. When I dropped off Susan at her house we asked both Robyn and Marie if they would like to come. Robyn was going to watch a movie with Caitlin that night, so couldn't come but Marie enthusiastically agreed

We started planning our costumes for the night

November 22, 2022 6:11 pm  #3384

I see Camilla's eyes shining with tears that slowly slide through her outer corner, I wipe them lovingly as I feel a single tear escape and roll down the middle of my left cheek, since I am taking care of Camilla's tears, I ignore my tear, Camilla lifts her left hand and crosses it to my left cheek wiping it with her thumb. I feel extremely aroused. Camilla says: "Aww, honey. I'm speechless." As a second wave of tears fill her eyes. I lift her so her tears run down her cheeks, I slide with her (as I am still inside her), seeing her tears of love slowly making multiple tear streaks on her cheeks makes me hard inside her once more.

I start to slowly thrust inside her, I notice she still is gradually coming down from the previous peak, when I start bringing her back up, her tender, already worked out body doesn't offer any resistance, she quickly begins to tremble hard, her breasts bouncing, her arms lightly jiggling, her abs shaking irregularly and her thighs and calves strongly jiggling (she has more muscle in her legs than in her arms) against my hips and quads. I lean to kiss some tears from her cheeks, wiping some tear streaks with the back of my fingers, bringing my hands down to her quads and inner thighs, riding her waves of jiggling relaxed muscle as we both reach peak. I think feeling her core clenching my member with each sob, added to her wiping the single tear I shed and I corresponding wiping and kissing her tears as I feel her perfectly formed body jiggle just for me. I hit peak so hard my body also starts to shake a bit as well, feeling my quads lightly jiggling against her strongly jiggling inner and posterior thighs, as well as my abs. We exchange our most intimate fluids (both sexual and sentimental) in a way that we end up panting, trying to regain our heart rate and breath. I roll next to Camilla and pull her tightly against me, her soft breast against my chest, her abs against mine, her soft thighs on my hips and my hand on her outer thigh.

We feel spent and drift off to sleep for a while.

November 22, 2022 6:24 pm  #3385

William's POV:

Anna answers: "How about we wait until we get back to our room. I'm so wet right now if you continue I know I won't be able to control myself and I'll start to scream. I don't think we want anyone knowing about our little secret do we." She says slowly. That answer gives me the cue to quickly go to her inner parts and caress her the way I know she loves. She closes her thighs a bit, jiggling her inner thighs against my hand, she looks at me puzzled as she covers her mouth. I smile as I say: "I'm not the only one leaving with a wet patch in my shorts, you know." I continue caressing for a short minute, until I feel her giving in, relaxing her whole body, releasing her life bearing waters in my hand, wetting her shorts and her inner thighs. With my wet hand I caress her outer thighs, her quads and her inner thighs, until they shine. I give her a sultry glance: "Better finish eating before we do immoral things in the restaurant". I give her inner thigh a soft pat, jiggling it, as I finish my dish.

November 22, 2022 10:52 pm  #3386

I guess seeing my tears slowly making their way down my cheeks excited Jarrod as I felt his member starting to get hard again as it was still inside me. He then immediately started to slowly thrust again even before I had come down from our last encounter. It didn't take long for me to reach the point of no return. I could feel myself involuntary trembling, my breasts bouncing, my arms jiggling, my abs shaking and my calves and thighs jiggling against his hips and quads. He then leans in and I feel him kissing some of my still falling tears from my cheeks as well as wiping some of my streaks with the backs of his fingers. He then brings his hands down to my calves and inner thighs. I finally explode as I continue to sob, clenching his member with each quiet sob. That's when I felt him fina!my explode, his quads lighting against my still jiggling inner and posterior thighs and abs.  He then rolled over as we finally were ready to try to catch our breath. He pulled me tightly against him, my breasts pressed against his chest, my abs against his, my thighs on his hips and his hand on my outer thigh.

We drifted off to sleep knowing we would need all the energy we could get as we both had to go to work early the next morning.

Figuring we'd only sleep a couple hrs I rolled over and checked the time when I finsl!y awoke. To my surprise it was already 5am. I tried to go back to sleep but felt Jarrod getting up shortly thereafter to do his usual exercises.

"What are you doing awake?" Jarrod asked a bit surprised when he got out of bed.

"I guess I couldn't sleep any more seeing as how I slept so much already. I guess I'll get up and get ready for work." I explained.

"Well since we don't have to be in work for another three hrs, how about I go do my morning exercises while you get ready...then I'll treat you to a lovely breakfast out before work?" He said lovingly.

"That'd be wonderful." I said as I finally got out of bed and began to get dressed.

Last edited by Princess_Lucky1731 (November 22, 2022 10:55 pm)

November 22, 2022 11:06 pm  #3387

Anna's pov:

Instead of stopping William quickly moved his hand back to my inner parts and started caressing them again. I closed my thighs on his hand trying to prevent the inevitable. I cover my mouth with my hand as my thighs jiggle hard against his hand. I know if I don't I'm going to let out a loud scream and the whole restaurant will know our little secret. He then looks at me and teasingly says he's not going to let me leave without a wet spot on my shorts, like I did him. He then continues caressing for another min until I give in and relax my thighs and let him have full access. A few short sec later I  wet his hand as well as my shorts and inner thighs. He then removes his hand and as it’s still wet, caresses my outer thighs, quads and finally inner thighs. He then looks deep into my eyes and suggests we finish eating before things go any further. He then gives my inner thigh a soft pat making it jiggle as we both finish eating.

"I really want dessert, but also can't hold off for a full round with you." I say in a very sultry tone as I finish eating.

"I have an idea that will fill both of your appetites. How about you order dessert for yourself and our little one and while we wait for it to arrive we slip away into the bathroom." He suggests.

Last edited by Princess_Lucky1731 (November 22, 2022 11:07 pm)

November 22, 2022 11:10 pm  #3388

I feel Camilla wake u extremely early it was already 5am. I get up shortly thereafter to do my usual exercises.

"What are you doing awake?" I ask a bit surprised as I get out of bed.

"I guess I couldn't sleep any more seeing as how I slept so much already. I guess I'll get up and get ready for work."Camilla explains.

"Well since we don't have to be in work for another three hrs, how about I go do my morning exercises while you get ready...then I'll treat you to a lovely breakfast out before work?" I lovingly say with a smile on my face.

"That'd be wonderful." Camilla responds as she finally gets out of bed and prepare to get dressed.

I put a pair of shorts on and start doing my stretching routine, knowing that my flexed muscles will turn her on. I give her glances as I am working out.

November 23, 2022 5:04 am  #3389

It takes me longer than usual to get dressed as Jarrod is stretching in front of me in just a pair of shorts that really show off his flexed muscles while he is working out.

"If you keep teasing me we won't have time to go out for breakfast. We'll have to have our breakfast in bed." I say with a sly look on my face.

November 23, 2022 3:56 pm  #3390

Emma's POV

Although I had previously said to Lindsay that I quite liked seeing my wife cry, there were exceptions. I wouldn't like it if she was genuinely upset for example

So I was very concerned one day when I saw tears streaming down Natalie's face. Lois and Jenny were having a rocky patch in their marriage, apparently Lois had fallen for somebody else

'I thought they were perfect for each other' Natalie sobbed. 'What could have happened to them both'

'I don't know' I replied taking my wife's hand in mine as tears began running down my cheeks. 'Is there anything we need to do for them'

'Lois wants to come and stay for a while' Natalie informed me. Her sobs had reduced but her tears were still streaming down her face. 'Would that be okay?'

'Of course it will' I told her immediately. I wiped her tears and gave her a passionate kiss. 'Your sister can have all the help she needs'

Last edited by reptongeek (November 23, 2022 5:09 pm)

Board footera