You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

November 25, 2022 3:48 pm  #151

Re: Best friends

As soon as my phone finishes ringing I feel him envelopeing my frozen body in a tight hug. I didn't even see him come in but I immediately place my head in the crook of this neck. When I finally calm down just a bit I whisper "Would you mind reading the text? I want to know what I'm getting myself into."

"Sure." He whispers back releasing me from our hug. He takes my hand and leads me back into the bedroom where we both sit on the bed as he reads:

"Honey, it was just a stupid one night stand a couple yrs ago, but I ended up getting her pregnant. You wouldn't want me to abandon my son, now would you?"

"I can't even understand how he's trying to justify himself! It wasn't just a one night stand! People don't just have one night stands if they feel everything in their marriage is ok!" I say not realizing how loud I'm yelling. I didn't even realize how mad I felt inside until it came out.

November 25, 2022 11:28 pm  #152

When she finally calms down, she whispers: "Would you mind reading the text? I want to know what I'm getting myself into." I answer in the same tone: "Sure." as I release her from our hug. I take her hand and lead her back into the bedroom where we both sit on the bed as I read:

"Honey, it was just a stupid one night stand a couple yrs ago, but I ended up getting her pregnant. You wouldn't want me to abandon my son, now would you?"

As soon as she hears the message she says, gradually becoming louder until she's yelling: "I can't even understand how he's trying to justify himself! It wasn't just a one night stand! People don't just have one night stands if they feel everything in their marriage is ok!" She looks very angry as she says this loud. I pat her thigh a few times, trying to comfort her, I can't help to feel a cozy feeling as her quads jiggle in my hands. I look into her eyes, kiss her cheek then caress it with the back of my fingers.

November 26, 2022 4:16 pm  #153

I'm really too angry to process much, but am taken aback slightly when I feel him pat my thighs a few times, my quads jiggling in his hands. I immediately feel my anger starting to diminish as he looks into my eyes, then kisses my cheek before caressing it with the back of his fingers.

I can feel my eyes immediately begin to fill up with tears at the touch of his fingers. It is rare a person can release my emotions with just a touch, but he knows how to every single time.

"I don't know what to do." I whisper as I finally feel one thick, hot tear finally roll down my right cheek. "I mean I don't want to say I hate him, but I don't know if there's any love left (right now). " I whisper trying to explain.

November 26, 2022 7:19 pm  #154

I see her eyes immediately begin to fill up with tears at the touch of my fingers. I wonder what happened that I now make her true feelings to surface with just a slight, loving touch, could our relationship have evolved into a very intimate one so quickly?

She brings me out of my thoughts whispering: "I don't know what to do." as a thick, hot tear rolls down her right cheek. She continues:  "I mean I don't want to say I hate him, but I don't know if there's any love left (right now). " I lean and kiss a big, hot, round tear that slowly starts to crawl down her cheek, lovingly drying her thick, burning, shiny streak from her cheek, giving her a reassuring smile: " Starting to feel better? Don't refrain from letting all out, I have proven more than once that no matter if we're alone or a lot of people stare at us, I'm always here to take care of your tears, your emotions and your needs, that's what best friends are for, right? I drop my free hand on her outer thigh, feeling the characteristic feminine jiggle in my hand.

November 26, 2022 7:58 pm  #155

As soon as I finish talking I feel him kiss my thick tear as it makes its way down my cheek simultaneously drying its thick streak from my cheek. He then smiles at me and asks me if I'm starting to feel better. He then reminds me that I shouldn't refrain from letting it all out as he's already proven many times that he'll always take care of me, my tears, emotions and all my needs. I then feel him drop his free hand on my outer thigh making it jiggle.

"I know and I truely appreciate it." I begin slowly as my tears continue to fall like rain. This time, however, I don't feel like sobbing. "I'm just not sure how I exactly feel right now. It feels like all my emotions are coming to the surface at once and I don't know which ones to focus on first. I'm angry, betrayed, sad, scared, frustrated, confused, numb." I finished trying to explain as my tears began to flow even faster.

Last edited by Princess_Lucky1731 (November 26, 2022 7:59 pm)

November 28, 2022 6:10 am  #156

She opens up: "I know and I truely appreciate it." Her tears continue to fall, almost silently, like rain.  "I'm just not sure how I exactly feel right now. It feels like all my emotions are coming to the surface at once and I don't know which ones to focus on first. I'm angry, betrayed, sad, scared, frustrated, confused, numb." 

I cup her cheeks, clearing them from all her tears and streaks, only to have them replaced by new ones: "That's ok, allow all your emotions out, once they're all out you'll figure everything clearer, the menu will be on display and I'll support you all the way, we'll work on each and every emotion, one at a time, no matter how many tears I have to wipe or kiss, I'll always be here for you." I caress her thighs comfortingly as I lean my cheek against hers, feeling her tears transferring to my cheek.

November 28, 2022 10:24 pm  #157

As soon as my words left my mouth I felt him cup my cheeks and delicately wipe all my tears and streaks away only for new ones to immediately replace the old ones. He tells me its ok and that he just wants me to let out all my emotions out before we figure everything out. He says he'll be able with me all the way to help me through each of my emotions one at a time. That he'll kiss and wipe them all away. That he'll always be here for me.  Then I felt him lean on my thighs as he simultaneously leaned his cheek against mine. It was the first time I've ever felt my tears transferred to his face in such a way.

I know I need to respond to my husband in either a text or a call, but I'm not sure what to say. I pick up my phone and stare at it are a few moments trying to collect my thoughts and emotions. I then get started out of my thoughts when he takes my phone gently out of my hands and sets it back on the bed.

"B-b-but, I n-n-need to s-s-say some-something." I stammer trying to calm myself.

He says nothing just picks up my phone takes a picture of my tear stained face as my tears continue to flow then types "Heart broken" underneath it and sends it to my husband before placing my phone back down on the bed.

Last edited by Princess_Lucky1731 (November 28, 2022 10:46 pm)

November 30, 2022 2:18 pm  #158

She picks up her phone and stares at it, tears streaming down her cheeks, leaving multiple thick streaks as they roll down her face. I gently take it from her hand and place it on the bed, she replies: "B-b-but, I n-n-need to s-s-say some-something." I don't say a word, I just pick up her phone and take a picture of her tear stained face as her tears continue to flow and type: "Heart broken" underneath it and send it to her husband before placing the phone back down on the bed. I lean one hand on her thigh as I bring my other hand to her cheek, lovingly wiping her tears and streaks slowly and consciously: " He needs to know you're hurt, he can't deny or minimize the situation, you hiding your feelings is not helping."

I look into her eyes.

November 30, 2022 2:59 pm  #159

As soon as he sets my phone down I feel him leaning his right hand on my thigh as he brings his left hand to my cheek wiping my tears and streaks as he explains that he did what he did because he felt that my husband needed to know how hurt I am by his actions. He can't deny or minimize the impact his actions have on others (me). He tells me that me hiding my feelings is not helping anyone.

As he looks deep into my eyes, new tears replacing the ones he has just wiped away I whisper "We better get going. Your friend's sister will be here soon. I'd hate to have her see me like this. I know I look a mess what with my off and on crying for almost 3 days."

Last edited by Princess_Lucky1731 (November 30, 2022 3:00 pm)

December 1, 2022 2:55 pm  #160

I see new tears replacing the onesI just wiped away. She whispers "We better get going. Your friend's sister will be here soon. I'd hate to have her see me like this. I know I look a mess what with my off and on crying for almost 3 days." I reply: "And where would you like to go, back to your husband? Or would you like to go to a relative's home, maybe even a hotel to have privacy?" I give her time to answer, then pick her phone from the bed and resend the pic I sent to her husband to myself: " I'll keep this as a reminder of the day this happened, how much time are you giving him to decide?"

I give her thigh a soft, reassuring pat then get up to get ready to leave.

Board footera