You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

November 26, 2022 6:30 pm  #3411

Re: Movie night

I feel extremely pleased as I see Camilla smiling as I am one with her, after no more than a minute I feel her body tense, her sexy soft thighs becoming hard, pushing my fingers with her muscles, no longer feeling her waves like when they were jiggling, I feel so turned on I feel my member even harder inside her (I guess she feels it too) as the dam overflows, washing me with her shiny life bearing liquid, making me shoot and go against the current. We lay there for a few minutes, I am still caressing her now relaxed thighs, feeling my fingers softly sink as I caress them, even jiggling them softly with all the love I have for her. I caress her cheek then give her a passionate kiss on her lips.

I smile at her: "I think we had dessert before even breakfast, let's go eat something before we go to work, we have to prepare for Christmas season." I give her quads a soft pat (I still can't believe after so much activity I can still get turned on feeling her sexy thigh jiggling in my hand).

November 26, 2022 6:36 pm  #3412

William's POV:

I run my fingers delicately across her beautiful belly. I notice tears begin to well up in her eyes as she says: "Think our dessert is ready? I'm guessing our waitress is wondering where we ran off to." I teasingly pat and jiggle her quads:
" Do you really think our waitress misses us? I could have a second round without thinking twice but I guess I'll have to wait until we get back to our room". I smile slyly as we both get up and dressed.

We go back to our table, only to find the waitress coming with a delicious looking dessert. We seat and I look at Anna.

November 26, 2022 6:44 pm  #3413

Tristan's POV:

I have some more good news for Enid as Christmas approaches: "Melissa and Lisa have asked if they can come up to celebrate with us. Would you mind?"

Enid, excited, answers: "Of course I wouldn't" I see tears starting to course down her cheeks. "I would love them to come up." Her tears froze on her cheeks about halfway down. We continue to talk about our Christmas plans, her tears slowly drying on her face. I feel the need to wipe and kiss her beautiful, shiny tears, but she looks more than pretty with thick, shiny tear streaks that big, round, pearly tears leave on their way down her gorgeous cheeks.I decide to just  drink in her tear stained face for a few moments. When I finally decide to take care of them, my lovely wife beats me to it (I guess next time I shouldn't indulge seeing them for too long).

I ask Enid to make our list of guests for our long celebration, Christmas and our wedding early next year.

November 26, 2022 7:12 pm  #3414

As we lay there relaxing I feel Jarrod indulging himself, caressing and jiggling my thighs. After a min he moves his hand to caress my cheek before giving me a passionate kiss on my lips.

Jarrod then smiles at me as he says that he thinks we had dessert before breakfast. He then reminds me that we still needed to eat before we went to work as we would be pretty busy preparing for the upcoming holiday season. He then gives my thighs a soft pat.

"Do we have time to eat something here or should we grab a quick bite on the way to work?" I ask him as I start getting dressed slowly distracted by the sight of him getting dressed next to me.

Last edited by Princess_Lucky1731 (November 26, 2022 7:13 pm)

November 26, 2022 7:21 pm  #3415

Anna's pov:

I feel William patting and jiggling my quads as he asks if I really thought our waitress missed us. He then tells me that he thinks he could go for another round but will peak my curiosity by waiting until we get back to our room so we can check on our waitress.

"it's not so much that, it's just that we've been gone a while and I don't want her to think we ditched out is all." I try to explain as we get dressed.

Thankfully our dessert is just arriving as we get back to our table. Our presence wasn't missed at all. As soon as we sit William looks at me lovingly.

"I can't get enough of seeing you glowing like this." He explains as I smile and start to eat.

Last edited by Princess_Lucky1731 (November 26, 2022 7:25 pm)

November 26, 2022 7:24 pm  #3416

Camilla asks: "Do we have time to eat something here or should we grab a quick bite on the way to work?" as we get dressed (I can't help but admire her firm arms and abs as well as her thighs and calves jiggling as she puts on her clothes). I answer: "If we don't get too distracted looking at each other as we dress I guess we still have time to prepare something, unless you want a sandwich or if I hit the gas, a Denny's delicious breakfast".

November 26, 2022 8:03 pm  #3417

Jarrod answers saying we have plenty of time to eat here if we don't get distracted by each other as we dress. Another round will make eating here an impossibility. He states that we could grab a sandwich out if I'd rather, or even still a full breakfast at Denny's if we hurry.

"I'd rather not rush, so why don't we save Denny's for a rain check and just have something here." I decide as we both finish getting dressed and head into the kitchen.

Last edited by Princess_Lucky1731 (November 26, 2022 8:03 pm)

November 26, 2022 11:31 pm  #3418

William's POV:

I am seeing the most beautiful woman in the world, I think out loud: "I can't get enough of seeing you glowing like this." I see this comment brings a smile on her radiant face, she brings the fork into her mouth and even that looks sexy in my eyes. We finish eating our delicious, and expensive, dessert, and we happily go, hand in hand, back to our room.

November 26, 2022 11:49 pm  #3419

Camilla decides: "I'd rather not rush, so why don't we save Denny's for a rain check and just have something here." as we finish dressing. I turn to look at my loving wife and I see she is wearing a cute white blouse with a brown sweater and a knee length skirt with a pair of low heel shoes. I go to the kitchen and prepare avocado bread and over easy eggs, not missing natural orange juice. When I come from the kitchen I see Camilla seated in the bar stool, as she seems not wanting to get cozy at the table, her stunning thighs on display as her skirt raised about 2.5 inches. I tell her in a "tired" playful voice: " Don't you get tired of teasing me, seeing your breathtaking bare thighs is already turning me on, what will you do at work if I have a tent in my pants because of you?"

November 27, 2022 3:06 am  #3420

Anna's pov:

After we finish our delicious desert we head back to our room hand in hand. It is rather late when we enter our room so I ask William about our plans for tomorrow.

"What did you have in mind for tomorrow?" I ask William curiously as I begin changing my clothes for bed. "Its a bit warmer here than I anticipated so I think I'm just going to forgo clothes for the night.I finish in a rather sultry tone as I throw my clothes in a heap on the floor next to the bed.

Last edited by Princess_Lucky1731 (November 27, 2022 3:07 am)

Board footera