You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

November 27, 2022 3:17 am  #3421

Re: Movie night

I finish getting dressed in a white blouse with a brown sweater and a knee length skirt with a pair of low heel shoes. I quickly head into the kitchen to see Jarrod already has everything prepared. (Avocado bread, eggs over easy and orange juice). He says now that I'm pregnant I need to make it a point to eat extra healthy.

Instead of sitting at the table, this time I choose to sit in a bar stool. I know that the height of the stool will raise my skirt just a bit so Jarrod gets a stunning view of my thighs. As soon as he walks over with my food, although a bit tired, he asks me playfully if I ever get tired of teasing him. He mentions how much my thigh is already turning him on. He then asks me what I'd do if he ended up with a tent at work.

"Raise my skirt a slight bit more and then take an early lunch." I answer teasingly. "But really, I'd have to help you with that wouldn't I." I finish slowly as he sits next to me and I immediately begin to run my calf against his as I eat.

Last edited by Princess_Lucky1731 (November 27, 2022 3:18 am)

November 27, 2022 5:42 am  #3422

Lois' POV

I had just got a coffee from a Juice Bar on the corner. Rather coincidently it was the same one Natalie worked at with her best friend Helen

I sat on a bench and took a sip as my eyes filled with tears. I was a total idiot, a complete and utterly fool

My mind flashed to the last time, Jenny had done something affectionate towards me. She had taken out my hair and gently played with it as I cooked the tea.

Tears had run down my cheeks as she gently moved my fingers through the loose fronds, just as they were doing now.

I bowed my head and they continued falling from my eyes, soaking into my grey skirt and spattering my knee boots

Throughout my flight, I had been angry towards Billie. If only the silly fool had just come out with her secret from the beginning, before me and Jenny had gotten serious all of this could have been avoided

But now a couple of days later, sitting on this bench, tears now streaming down my face, I had a different view

My wife was a truly amazing person, someone anybody would be lucky to fall in love with. And I had been that lucky person. Billie had recognised it before we had

And so she had endured a deep and long lasting pain, to ensure the both of us would be happy.

And I had screwed it up.

There was still time to fix it though. If nothing else so I could celebrate Christmas with my wife, the one thing we had talked about loads since the beginning of the year

Wiping the last remaining tears that were running down my cheeks. I got up and walked back to Natalie and Emma's house. I had a bag to pack

Security will run you down hard
And I will lead them on a merry chase

November 27, 2022 5:40 pm  #3423

Caitlin's POV

'Hey, sis. Would you like some breakfast?' Kate greeted the following morning. I blinked the sleep out of my eyes and said I would

'How was your night?' I asked. She had thoroughly enjoyed herself with her best friends and their romantic partners, watching all of the Wes Craven Scream films.

My night had been perfect. Right on cue at 10pm, Robyn had phoned. We had shown each other our outfits for the night, my girlfriend looking gorgeous as ever in her new dress with green flowers and green top. Plus her knee high boots of course. She had even curled her hair and she was a picture of loveliness

After talking for half an hour, we had put our respective copies of A Nightmare on Elm Street on and separated by 3,000 miles watched it together.

As the credits rolled, tears had streamed down my face as I knew once again, that our time together was limited. We talked for a little bit after the film and finally said goodbye to each other as my watch clicked over to 1am

Kate tenderly put her hand on my left shoulder, tears running down her cheeks as I concluded my narrative. I was so lucky to have her as a sister, she was so empathetic

We both wiped our tears and joined Rachel for breakfast

November 28, 2022 6:15 am  #3424

William's POV:

As we enter our room Anna asks about our plans for tomorrow: "What did you have in mind for tomorrow?" We start getting naked, about to put on our pajamas, when she adds in a sultry tone: "Its a bit warmer here than I anticipated so I think I'm just going to forgo clothes for the night." We throw our clothes on the floor and get in bed naked. I taste the waters to see if she's not too tired to go another round.

November 28, 2022 6:25 am  #3425

She keeps teasing me: "Raise my skirt a slight bit more and then take an early lunch. But really, I'd have to help you with that wouldn't I." She finishes slowly as I sit next to her and she immediately begins to run her calf against mine as she, as if nothing was happening, eats.

I feel my calf going hard at the same time I feel a tent growing equally hard as I feel Camilla's worked out, muscular calf rubbing against my pants, I can't help looking down, only to find a perfect, silky calf, jiggling against mine, I take a breath to avoid stripping her out of her clothes, realizing that besides her sculpted body and her extremely beautiful soul, one thing that turns me on a lot is that her perfect thighs and calves jiggle just for me. I take a bite of my breakfast with one hand as I drop my free hand on her thigh, feeling myself starting to get wet as I feel her strong quads jiggling in my hand.

November 28, 2022 8:04 pm  #3426

Robyn's POV

I hung up the phone after three hours, tears streaming down my face. Caitlin had looked beautiful tonight in her blood red top (very appropriate for Halloween) and dark blue jeans over her boots

We had started the night just talking for thirty minutes, updating each other on our respective lives since we last wrote to each other, then synced up the film and watched it together, mostly silently but occasionally chipping in a comment or two

After the film ended we talked for another hour until I could hear Caitlin valiantly holding back her tiredness. It was then I realised that for her it was 1am on the 1st of November

I wiped my streaming tears away and ordered myself a pizza, as I needed comfort food. I decided to check in with my two best friends while I waited and sent them both a text each. They were both heading back to the primary school to drop their young charges off and then they would be heading back to the house

I told them I would be having pizza for my tea, and retiring to bed early. I signed off by wishing them a safe journey home

Right on cue my pizza had arrived, I quickly looked at my face in the mirror, it wasn't too tear stained thank goodness. The pizza delivery guy did look happy when he saw my outfit, but I quickly paid him and closed the door

November 28, 2022 10:32 pm  #3427

Anna's pov:

William climbs into bed just after me also naked. I scoot closer to him and place my head on his right shoulder, flop my right arm around his specs and my right leg between his. I can almost instantly feel his member brushing up against my thigh as it starts to stand at attention.  I'm wondering if he's ready for another round so quickly. I get my answer when I feel him slide his hand to my thighs teasingly jiggling them. I can't believe, as tired as I am, I begin to get wet.

November 28, 2022 10:44 pm  #3428

I feel Jarrod's thigh going hard as soon as my calf began to  brush against his. I notice he then begins to look down at my thigh as it jiggles in his hand so I also look down only to notice another tent already formed in his pants. I say nothing as he takes a deep breath. I know if I was to give in to our desires we'd almost certainly be late for work. I see him trying to ignore his tent as he takes a bite of his breakfast, but almost instantly I feel his left hand being dropped on my right thigh with a familiar slapping sound. I notice out the corner of my eye a slight wet patch forming on his pants. I try to distract him by asking him about his work preparations for the holiday season as I take a bite of my food.

November 29, 2022 8:55 am  #3429

Emma's POV

When me and Natalie both arrived home from work we found that Lois had already left and a note was waiting for us

As she sat and read it aloud, tears ran down Natalie's cheeks. She explained that she'd realised what an idiot she'd been and she was going back to her wife to work things out.

'But that's good' I insisted taking Natalie's hands in mine, as tears began streaming down my face. 'We can give her all the advice she wants but at the end of the day, only she can decide what she truly wants'

'You're right' my wife said comforted as another tear ran down her right cheek. We broke our hold on each other and wiped our tears away and then chose our evening meal

November 30, 2022 2:25 pm  #3430

Camilla tries to distract me asking me about the Christmas preparations at school as she continues to eat. I give her thigh one last loving squeeze then we finish eating our breakfast. We go to work, arrive just in time, barely a minute early, and our day goes on rather busy, still Camilla teases me a couple of times showing off her sculpted legs.

Board footera