You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

December 1, 2022 5:39 pm  #161

Re: Best friends

He asks me where I'd like to go once we leave: back to my husband, with a relative or even a hotel. As he's waiting for my answer he picks up my phone and sends the picture he took of my tear stained face to himself "as a reminder of this day." He adds. Then asks how long I'm giving my husband to decide.

"Well it's only Sunday and he's not set to return until next Saturday so I have a few days to make my decision, so I think I'll just go home from here. Besides I do have to work tomorrow." I answer as he pats my thigh as he gets up to get ready to leave.

Last edited by Princess_Lucky1731 (December 1, 2022 5:39 pm)

December 2, 2022 2:29 pm  #162

I wash the dishes and get the bed tidy then get on the car and drive to a restaurant to get breakfast before taking the freeway. After a good breakfast we take the long road home. As it'll take a few hours, I ask Chris: "Are you sure you want to wait home for your husband?" I drop my hand on her warm, soft, bare thigh in a comforting gesture, hearing the characteristic slapping sound as I feel her relaxed muscles bounce my hand as it rides the waves of her jiggly thigh for a couple of seconds.

After a few seconds of silence, I take a quick glance at her face.

December 2, 2022 10:17 pm  #163

As soon as the house is tidy he drives us to breakfast before our long drive home. As we begin our drive home he asks me seriously if I really want to wait at home for my husband. I then feel him  drop his hand on my thigh, making a slapping sound as they bounced.

I wasn't exactly sure what I wanted. I didn't know what to say so for a while I just stared out the window in silence... That is until I saw him take a quick glance at my face, out the corner of my eye.

"We'll I'm not exactly sure, but I do know I need a shower and a change of clothing." I begin softly trying to collect my thoughts. "Would you mind dropping me off at my place so I can shower? You should go home and shower too. I mean I can meet you at your place after. I guess I really don't want to be home alone with my thoughts." I continue softly. "I know it will probably be late by then, and I know I said I have to work tomorrow, but no-one said I couldn't take a personal day." I finished just as quietly before going back to staring out the window.

December 3, 2022 3:56 pm  #164

She notices I am glancing at her, she says: "We'll I'm not exactly sure, but I do know I need a shower and a change of clothing. Would you mind dropping me off at my place so I can shower? You should go home and shower too. I mean I can meet you at your place after. I guess I really don't want to be home alone with my thoughts." She continues softly. "I know it will probably be late by then, and I know I said I have to work tomorrow, but no-one said I couldn't take a personal day." She turns to look at the window.

I keep driving the rest of the way, glancing every now and then, seeing her face still sad. I keep caressing her thigh trying to reassure her that I'll be there for her, I notice I like feeling her thighs jiggling in my hand as the car bumps on the road imperfections.

We finally reach her place, she gives me a kiss on the cheek, I pat her thigh a couple of times, reassuring her: " I know you can do it, I'll see you soon". I wait until she enters through the door (I would no longer call it home, its a house but no longer home). I go back to my place, take a long, warm shower, thinking of the strong events that happened over the weekend. I lay on the couch, in boxers, with the tv on as I think. I lose sense of time, I hear the door and I remember Chris said she would come shortly. I don't have time to dress up, she would leave if I didn't open the door, so I just open the door in boxers and t-shirt, surprised to see Chris in a t-shirt and khaki shorts, longer than the ones she wore over the weekend, but still shorts.

I look at her and smile.

December 3, 2022 6:10 pm  #165

He drops me off at home. I quickly shower and change out of my dirty clothes. I put on a t-shirt and kahki shorts then get my over night bag ready. I then drive to his house (wish fortunately isn't that far away). I ring the bell and wait for him to answer. He opens the door wearing nothing more than boxers and a t-shirt. He gives me a smile as he invites me in and closes the door.

"Care to join me? After my shower I've just been relaxing watching tv." He says as he leads me to the couch.

"I already called my boss. I took a personal day tomorrow " I said as I set my bag down next to the couch and sat next to him.

December 3, 2022 6:46 pm  #166

I invite her in: "Care to join me? After my shower I've just been relaxing watching tv." We head to the couch. She shyly says: "I already called my boss. I took a personal day tomorrow " She sets her bag down next to the couch and sits next to me. We watch tv silently for a few minutes, after a few minutes she slides closer to me and cuddles. I interpret it as a call for comfort and fraternal love. I bring an arm across her shoulders, lightly caressing her soft arm as she slides right next to me, I feel her silky, soft thigh against mine as she leans her head on my chest. I smile, enjoying the trust we have grown to have in each other.

December 3, 2022 7:00 pm  #167

After a few min of silently watching T.V.  I get comfortable enough to slide closer to him. I decide I need some cuddles. He immediately brings his arm  across my shoulders, softly caressing my arm. My thigh bumps into his as I lay my head on his chest.

"My husband wouldn't stop calling me while I was in the shower. I'm guessing he called close to 9 times. I guess he's waiting for my answer or to say something about the text/pic that was sent to him. I never answered him." I said to no-one in particular as I felt my breathing increase slightly with nerves.

Last edited by Princess_Lucky1731 (December 3, 2022 7:00 pm)

December 4, 2022 3:48 am  #168

Not long has she adjusted comfortably leaning on my chest, she says, as if addressing nobody in particular: "My husband wouldn't stop calling me while I was in the shower. I'm guessing he called close to 9 times. I guess he's waiting for my answer or to say something about the text/pic that was sent to him. I never answered him." I turn to look at her, noticing her breathing increase slightly.

I openly turn to look into her eyes as I caress her hair with the hand I have across her back and bring my free hand to her cheek, slowly and very softly caressing it from the middle of her cheek to her chin with my thumb, going to her other cheek, this time caressing from under the middle of her eye to the curvature of her chin, going further to the side of her neck. I gasp when I feel…

December 4, 2022 3:03 pm  #169

As soon as my words left my mouth I felt him begin to caress my hair with the hand he had behind my shoulders and  his other hand on my cheek, caressing it from the middle of my cheek to my chin with the pad of his thumb. He then delicately moved to my other cheek caressing it from just under the middle of my eye to my chin continuing on to the side of my neck. I hear him gasp softly when he feels how wet with tears my neck is considering how dry my face was just a few seconds ago. I guess the tears on my face had already dried by the time they reached my neck (which hadn't had time to dry just yet).

Last edited by Princess_Lucky1731 (December 4, 2022 3:03 pm)

December 4, 2022 3:40 pm  #170

... the wetness of her tears on her neck, I lovingly traced her dried tear stains not aware that her neck was still wet with tears. I release the embrace and bring my other hand to the other side of her neck, taking care of her tears there as well. Once I take care of all her tears I cup her cheeks: " You have to be strong and firm on this situation, cry all you need, here in my arms, don't hesitate to do it however it may come, I'll never judge you, I'm here to comfort and love you. I'll take care of all your tears, I'll hold you through all your sobs, I'll never belittle you".

I drop both hands on her upper quads, looking into her eyes with a reassuring smile.

Board footera