You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

December 5, 2022 4:39 am  #171

Re: Best friends

He releases our hug and takes care of the still wet tears on the other side of my neck. He then cups my cheeks and tells me that I have to be strong and firm on this situation but that first I should cry all I need, in his arms. He reminds me he'll never judge me as he's only here to comfort and love me. He adds he'll always take care of my tears, hold me through all my sobs and I'll never belittled.

I then feel him drop both of his hands on my upper quads as he looks into my eyes and smiles.

"Mind if we cuddle a bit more? I don't think I'm strong enough  just yet." I say softly trying to smile back hoping he's forgotten about the text on my phone as I don't think I'm mentally ready to deal with it just yet. I'm mentally exhausted from trying to pretend nothing was going on this week and then from just being an emotional mess the last few days. I'm lucky I have tomorrow off.

December 5, 2022 5:00 am  #172

Chris softly says: "Mind if we cuddle a bit more? I don't think I'm strong enough  just yet." Trying to smile back at me. I can see she’s not ready yet to face her husband, or anyone for that matter. I give her quads a few soft pats, allowing them to jiggle in my hands. Her eyes tell that she needs to cry some more, so I encourage her to let it all out: “ Girl, don’t try to put a brave face with me, on the contrary, feel free to be yourself, transparent as I am transparent with you. Haven’t I allowed you in, where only my wife has been? You have even taken care of my tears. Why should you try to refrain yourself? Never be embarrassed or feel any shame letting me see your tears.”

I give her thighs a soft squeeze, feeling her soft muscles give in to the pressure of my fingers.

December 5, 2022 10:29 pm  #173

He tells me not to put on a brave face. He wants me to feel free to be myself as he has with me allowing me in where only his wife has been (seeing and wiping his tears). He asks me never to be embarrassed or feel any shame letting him see my tears. He then gives my thigh a soft squeeze.

"I know and I really appreciate it." I begin with a sigh as I place my head back on his shoulder. "It's just that it makes me feel weak crying over someone who proved he isn't worth it. I mean he was the love of my life (for quite a while actually) but now he has proven he's not the same person anymore." I finish as I feel a wave of both sadness and anger wash over me as tears begin to sting my eyes. "Damn, I'm so sick of crying over someone who proved he isn't worth my time." I mumbled to myself.

Last edited by Princess_Lucky1731 (December 5, 2022 10:29 pm)

December 6, 2022 5:55 pm  #174

Chris says with a sigh: "I know and I really appreciate it."  She places her head back on my shoulder: "It's just that it makes me feel weak crying over someone who proved he isn't worth it. I mean he was the love of my life (for quite a while actually) but now he has proven he's not the same person anymore." She looks sad and a bit angry, tears starting to sparkle in her eyes. She continues: "Damn, I'm so sick of crying over someone who proved he isn't worth my time."

I squeeze her tight as I try to comfort her: "That's not weakness, that is a sensitive, good, loving heart and soul. I see it as a good trait, as a matter of fact, that is a trait I would definitely look for in a partner." I give her thigh a gently pat, bringing my other hand to her cheek, delicately tracing it: " I don't want to sound repetitive, but if you need me to do anything for you, cry more or anything I could do for you, don't hesitate to let me know. I'm not a mind reader, you know?" I smile at her hoping to lighten her mood.

December 6, 2022 10:16 pm  #175

He lovingly tells me he doesn't think my crying is weakness, rather just me being sensitive with a good loving heart and soul.  He then gives my thigh a pat with one hand while bringing his other to my cheek, delicately tracing it. He then reminds me that if there's anything more he can do for me I shouldn't hesitate to let him know. Then he gives me a big smile.

"Right now just a comforting hug would he nice." I say slowly feeling my tears finally begin to slip from my eyes right as he wraps his arm around my shoulder.

I nuzzle my face into his neck letting my silent tears slip from my eyes and begin to soak the collar of his shirt.

Last edited by Princess_Lucky1731 (December 6, 2022 10:39 pm)

December 6, 2022 10:51 pm  #176

Chris lovingly answers: "Right now just a comforting hug would he nice." As thick, hot tears finally begin to slip from her eyes right as I wrap her in an effusive embrace.

She nuzzles her face into my neck letting her shiny, silent tears slip from her eyes and begin to soak the collar of my shirt. I  hold the back of her head firmly as her big tears land, burning my neck. I feel a mix of sadness and gladness. Sadness because she is sad and crying her heart out, and gladness because she gives me the privilege of comforting her.

I bring my free hand to her outer cheek, clearing her thick, hot streak, catching a few tears on the way.

December 7, 2022 4:07 pm  #177

I feel him begin to hold my head as I let my tears continue to fall onto his neck.  I then feel him take his other hand and begin clearing the hot tears that are flowing on my outer cheek. I feel so comforted that I feel a new wave of sadness being drawn from my body and I let myself unashamedly begin to softly sob into his ear.

December 8, 2022 3:36 pm  #178

She looks very comforted with me wiping her tears, as she starts to softly sob into my ear. I hold her now trembling body in my arms with all the love I can transmit to her as I continue wiping her tears, as I give her short breaks every now and then to take a breath, devoutly wiping her multiple thick tear streaks with my thumbs, as I cup her cheeks every time we break the hug for her to breathe. I can't help but smile as she looks extremely vulnerable and gives me her full trust, showing me her tear streaked face, her pouty, curled lips, her rimmed eyes and puffy cheeks.

I had never seen someone cry so much before, but I loved I was the one to comfort my "little sis". After who knows how long, her sobs start to subside. We break the hug and, this time, I make sure to take care of all her tears and hot, thick streaks, I use all my resources available (thumbs, finger pads, back of fingers, kisses) to make sure not a single tear is visible on her face and neck.

I smile as I say: "Nobody will be able to tell there were tears streaming down these beautiful cheeks (I trace my index finger from under the middle of her eye all the way to her lips, then to the curvature of her chin) unless they focus in your eyes, sorry for not being able to fix your puffy, red eyes". I give her thigh a soft, reassuring pat, feeling her hot skin as well as her relaxed muscles jiggle in my hand. I lean on her thigh, feeling her tender muscles giving in, sinking with the pressure of my hand as I stand up.

I offer her a hand to help her get up: "Would you like to eat something or rest in the bed? You look a bit tired."

December 8, 2022 10:37 pm  #179

I allow myself to sob unashamedly for a while until he breaks our hug so I can catch my breath. He then begins to delicately wipe the tear streaks off my face with his thumbs. He then pulls me back into the hug as my sobs begin to pick up in intensity.

The next time he broke our hug he made sure to take care off all of my teat streaks with his thumbs, finger pads, bscks of his fingers and even some delicate kisses. He cleared my face and neck of any visible tear streaks.

He then told me he wanted to make sure no-one would be able to tell there had been any tears streaming down my face. He added that is unless they looked into my eyes. He apologized saying there was nothing he could do. He then gave my thigh a pat that made them jiggle in his hands. He then leaned on my thigh to help himself stand up.

After he offers me his hand to stand up he asks me if I was wanted to eat or go rest. He mentioned I looked tired.

"I'm not really hungry, but thanks for asking. I think I'd rather take you up on your offer to rest in bed." I answer as I give a little yawn as I stand up completely drained from all my crying.

December 9, 2022 2:28 pm  #180

She answers: "I'm not really hungry, but thanks for asking. I think I'd rather take you up on your offer to rest in bed." As she yawns, I lead her to my bedroom. I offer her a set of comfortable light pajamas consisting in cotton shorts and a short sleeve top.

As soon as we hit the bed, she intertwines her soft, warm legs with mine, letting me feel her inner thigh jiggle as it slides brushing mine. I drop a hand over her soft thigh, I don’t think I’ll ever stop feeling that good every time I feel Chris’ thighs jiggle in my hands.

She quickly falls sound asleep.

Board footera