You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

January 29, 2023 4:30 pm  #3641

Re: Movie night

Jarrod picks a black semi lacy lingerie pajama set I haven't worn in a while. I do want to enjoy my sexy clothes as in a few months I won't be able to fit into any of them. I quickly slip them on. When I get back I see he is ready with the blanket. I get into bed, climb under the covers and knowing I'm going to be crying place my head on his shoulder before I press play on the remote.

"Don't be disappointed you've missed taking care of my tears earlier. This time we're alone and I promise I'll leave them unchecked...just for you." I whisper as I lift my head up slightly to kiss his neck before returning my head back to his shoulder.

January 30, 2023 10:24 am  #3642

Kate's POV

'I've booked my trip to Montreal' Rachel told me over dinner. 'I'm going in March. Did you want to anything in the summer'

My eyes filled with tears. Doing another network with my girlfriend would be so good, I'd missed doing one with her. So much so that when we had to write about our One Perfect Day in English class, I'd written about our trip to Frankfurt visiting all the U bahn stations

'We could go to Munich' Rachel continued. 'We could visit all the stations in a single day, and then do what Billie recommended at Christmas. Go round again, but explore them all'

I took my girlfriend's hands as tears ran down my cheeks.

'That sounds perfect' I replied. I was looking forward to it already. Our main courses had arrived so we unlinked hands. I wiped my tears away and we started to eat

Security will run you down hard
And I will lead them on a merry chase

January 30, 2023 6:44 pm  #3643

Billie's POV

'They've finally fixed my car' Gemma informed me. It was the last week of January and we were both counting down the days until we flew to Budapest for Valentine’s week

I was glad that my partners car was finally fixed as that meant we could go on a road trip in the spring

'Also, Kate and Rachel are going to Munich in the summer. They are taking your suggestion and visiting all the stations and having a walk around as well'

'Perfect' I said happily as a tear streamed down the left hand side of my face. I wiped it away and resumed building one of my Christmas presents. A Lego version of the Crocodile Locomotive

January 30, 2023 6:51 pm  #3644

Emily's girlfriend's POV

After the wedding Emily had asked Enid if we needed to give back our usher outfits.

'No, keep them' she said. With grateful tears streaming down our faces we both thanked her profusely.

A couple of weeks later, I was visited by Audrey, Laura's partner.

'I heard her talking to you at the wedding about her hobby' she said. 'And you did look excited  when she told you she liked to smash windows. Would you like to do the same'

'I'd love to, but I can't' I replied, tears running down my cheeks. 'Emily's landlord would freak, if I smashed a window'

'When it gets warmer, I'll give you a call' Audrey promised. 'You can come to mine'

I wanted to hug her, but decided not to. Instead I sobbed out my thanks as more tears ran down my cheeks

January 30, 2023 10:31 pm  #3645

Camilla quickly comes out wearing the night clothes I chose, gets into bed, climbs under the covers and places her head on my shoulder before starting the movie. She teases me whispering: "Don't be disappointed you've missed taking care of my tears earlier. This time we're alone and I promise I'll leave them unchecked...just for you."  as she lifts her head up slightly to kiss my  neck before returning her head back to my shoulder.

I slide my hand along her smooth, warm thigh, feeling it tremble slightly, until I reach her hand and press play. The movie starts…

January 30, 2023 10:41 pm  #3646

William’s POV:

Time flies, and Tristan’s wedding is here. The ceremony is quite touching, I don’t remember seeing that many women crying since Jarrod’s wedding. I feel tears starting to moisten my eyes but I push them back. When the ceremony ends and everybody is congratulating the couple, I am surprised to see Anna gathering the courage to wipe Tristan’s tears, and I am more surprised that he corresponds the same way, I don’t think Anna has allowed many people to wipe her tears.

As I congratulate him, during the hug I feel his cheek against mine, I can’t help a brief gasp when I feel a hot tear being transferred to my cheek. I break the hug and go congratulate Enid, who looks radiantly beautiful, her beauty enhanced by joyful tears running down her cheeks as they leave beautiful streaks on her face. As I give her a warm hug, I press my cheek against hers, brushing a couple of tears with my dry cheek (now I have their tears on both my cheeks). As I break the hug, I look into her rare, attractive grey eyes, and with a smile on my face, I bring both hands to her cheeks, wiping four tears from each cheek (from the inner corner to the outer corner of her cheeks) drying her tear streaks with the back of my fingers as I tell her she can count on us as if we were family (both Jarrod and I really liked this young couple).

I turn to Anna, smiling gently at her…

January 31, 2023 10:15 pm  #3647

I guess Jarrod couldn't resist my kiss on his neck as just as soon as I placed my head back on his shoulder I felt his hand sliding along my thigh, making it jiggle ever so slightly stopping when he reached my hand helping me press play on the remote. I guess he was just as eager to see my tears as I was to shed them for him.

As soon as the movie starts I gently grab Jarrod's hand and place it on my cheek letting him be the first to feel when my tears start falling.

January 31, 2023 10:22 pm  #3648

Anna's pov:

William turns to me after wiping Enid's tears and smiles gently. I could still see some unshed tears sparkling in his eyes. I knew there were too many relatively new faces for him to feel secure freely letting go so I stepped just a bit closer and whispered in his ear "How about when we get home tonight we look at our wedding photos. Tonight has made me feel very nostalgic." I knew how emotional those pictures usually made him (not that we looked at them often) and I could see him now struggling to keep his happy tears at bay.

February 1, 2023 3:52 am  #3649

As soon as the movie starts Camilla takes my hand closer to her and places it on her cheek, leaning her warm cheek against it. My heart start to gradually increase, I feel my heartbeat going faster than I'm used to, also affecting my breathing as well (even though I try to control it), as I know what she intends to do, she wants me to catch her tears as soon as they fall without me having to turn to look at her and focus on the movie. I would have never thought of that.

The movie starts, we see the poor screenwriter Ray Michaels bankrupt, without a job, having to accept a teaching job even though he doesn't want to...

February 1, 2023 3:58 am  #3650

William's POV:

As I smile at Anna, she notices I am holding back tears, Tristan and Enid's wedding brought me back to when Anna and I got married, it was an extremely beautiful wedding, but it also brought me the memory of when I started messing up and went in a downward spiral that almost cost me our marriage. I really hope this never happens to this young couple. She, sensitive and perceptively whispers in my ear: "How about when we get home tonight we look at our wedding photos. Tonight has made me feel very nostalgic." Just the thought about it pushes my tears harder, I feel them stinging my eyes like spears trying to break their way out.

I force myself to keep them at bay and, squeezing Anna's hand, whisper back: "Excuse us with any idea that comes to mind and let's go home, I would also love to wipe and kiss your tears, maybe even make love with you as tears are still falling (That is one, if not the most, strong experiences I have ever felt)." 

I wait for Anna's reaction...

Board footera