You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

February 1, 2023 3:52 pm  #3651

Re: Movie night

As soon as I place Jarrod's hand on my cheek I could hear his breathing instantly increase. I was actually beginning to feel myself getting just as excited about my impending tears as he was.

As soon as the movie starts I try to get myself into the melancholy mood of the movie, as I'd seen it earlier I knew what to expect. I try to remember what it was like to have taken a job I didn't want to (like Michael did) just to pay the bills. I remembered my receptionist job I had before I started working with Jarrod.

Last edited by Princess_Lucky1731 (February 1, 2023 4:11 pm)

February 1, 2023 4:00 pm  #3652

Anna's pov:

After I mention about the wedding photos to William I almost instantly hear him let out a shaky breath. I knew his walls were comming down...and fast as he squeezed my hand tight.  I then heard him whisper back asking...almost begging me to think of an excuse so we could leave and go home. He mentioned how much he'd love to wipe and kiss my tears and maybe even make love after/during.

Still holding William's hand I motion for him to follow me. I find Tristan and quickly think up an excuse.

"It was a lovely wedding, but unfortunately we're going to have to get going. Being 7mos pregnant and all I just don't really feel very well right now. I hope you understand." I said as apologetically as I could waiting for his response.

Last edited by Princess_Lucky1731 (February 1, 2023 4:12 pm)

February 1, 2023 5:44 pm  #3653

I hear Camilla excited as well, but it’s a strange feeling, she’s excited and at the same time she’s getting emotional, I guess she is empathetic with the main character. The movie continues, my hand still on her cheek, I caress her cheek from under her eye to her chin every now and then…

February 1, 2023 5:50 pm  #3654

William’s POV:

Still holding my hand Anna motions me to follow her. We find Tristan and Anna quickly comes  up with an excuse.

"It was a lovely wedding, but unfortunately we're going to have to get going. Being 7mos pregnant and all I just don't really feel very well right now. I hope you understand." Tristan thanks us for coming to his wedding , I wish him a safe and pleasant wedding trip on his honeymoon, then Anna guides me (never releasing my hand) to the exit and we go home.

As soon as we get home, Anna takes off her shoes, I tease her: “If you want to take the dress off too feel free to.” As I take the suit off, keeping only boxers and undershirt. I sit on the couch, waiting for Anna to bring the wedding album.

February 1, 2023 6:43 pm  #3655

Enid's POV

Me and Tristan had arrived at Grand Cascades Lodge at Crystal Springs for our two day honeymoon

I was telling Tristan that Emily and her partner had asked if they needed their ushers outfits back

'I told them they could keep them' I explained. 'They both cried, I'm sorry you missed it actually. Tears streamed down their faces and they looked so lovely'

Tristan said he was very jealous and asked about Jen.

'She borrowed hers off Robyn' I explained.

'We should buy her another one' he suggested 'I know it won't be the same, but she will have a souvenir'

We checked in and after dropping off our bags in our room, went exploring. We decided to book a massage for us both for the next day.

After we had done this, we both got a glass of beer each and sat outside enjoying the air and the views of the beautiful mountains

Security will run you down hard
And I will lead them on a merry chase

February 1, 2023 7:41 pm  #3656

As soon as I feel Jarrod start caressing my cheek from just under my eye to my chin and back I couldn't help my eyes quickly filling with hot tears.. I decided to give him a surprise and closed my eyes helping to send a single tear rolling down the right side of my face.

Last edited by Princess_Lucky1731 (February 1, 2023 7:41 pm)

February 1, 2023 7:49 pm  #3657

Anna's pov:

As soon as we get home I take off my shoes to get a bit more comfortable. William asks me if I'd like to loose the dress to as he was planning on stripping to just his boxers and undershirt. I leave the room for a min to retrieve our wedding album. I decide, While out of the room, to also loose my dress. When I came back I found him sitting on the couch comfortable.

I quickly sit down next to him and get into a comfortable position anticipating being there a while. I place the album between both of our laps then open it slowly with my left hand while grabbing his left hand in my right trying to be as comforting as possible.

Last edited by Princess_Lucky1731 (February 1, 2023 7:49 pm)

February 1, 2023 11:28 pm  #3658

As I am caressing her cheek in automatic, not very attentive (yet, enjoying feeling her soft skin, I feel a hot tear splash on the side of my fingers as I am caressing. I am puzzled as I feel a strong tent quickly forming in my boxers as I remember earlier, when Camilla told me: "Don't be disappointed you've missed taking care of my tears earlier. This time we're alone and I promise I'll leave them unchecked...just for you." The last words, I find them extremely sexy, intimate and arousing "just for you". I continue caressing her cheek, now drying her tear streak, as I have another flashback, this time when she initiated me into sexting and sexted "These legs are just for you. I hope you liked the way they jiggled just for you." That was the sexiest thing she has done in my life.

I turn to look at her and with a look of desire say: "Baby, are you allowing your precious tears fall unchecked, just for me?" I turn to my side, bringing my hand on the far side to her inner thigh, strongly jiggling it: " I'm having a "hard" time, I am getting quickly extremely turned on by your sexy thighs "jiggling, just for me" and at the same time, feeling you vulnerability through your tears that "fall unchecked, just for me." I kiss a tear from her cheek and, using all my will power, return to my place, caressing her thigh as well as feeling her tears.

I'm sure she'll curl her sexy lips at some point and, hopefully, sob.

February 2, 2023 5:05 am  #3659

Jarrod finally turns to look at me as my tear continues to roll down my cheek and he asks me if I was really allowing my tears to fall unchecked, just for him.

"Yes, just as I promised." I quickly reply before feeling his right hand on my inner thigh strongly jiggling it.

He then adds that he's conflicted as he's having a hard time as he's getting extremely turned on by my thighs jiggling just for him as well as feeling my vulnerability through my tears that I'm letting fall unchecked just for him. He then leans in and I feel him kiss the tear, that has not stopped rolling and is slowly drying on my cheek. He then turns back to the movie, still caressing my thigh and feeling my tears.

"I promise after the movie we can make love. I know what my tears do to you. But for right now I'd like to finish the movie so I can fulfill my promise of letting you see/take care of my unchecked tears." I said rather quickly so I didn't miss to much of the movie. I really didn't want any distractions avoiding me from crying as much and as hard as I could.

Last edited by Princess_Lucky1731 (February 2, 2023 5:06 am)

February 2, 2023 5:14 am  #3660

Emily's POV

Jen had told me at the wedding that Poppy had broken up with her boyfriend on New Year's Eve

I felt immediately guilty and tears ran down my cheeks

'I should go see her' I told Jen and she gave me her address. I was surprised she knew it and she said the two of them liked exploring the NY subway

Poppy opened the door and for a minute, it didn't seem like she would let me in. But she did

After taking my boots off, I went into the living room.

'I'm not mad at you, Em' she said her eyes filling with tears. 'It's just we had such fun together and then your girlfriend comes over from the UK and I never see you again'

'I know' I said, tears streaming down my face 'I'm trying to be a perfect girlfriend and a perfect best friend, but I'm still worried I could cheat on Anna. My two exes were gorgeous, but that didn't stop me'

Tears began streaming down Poppy's face too.

'Then let me help you' she sobbed. 'Let me help you be a better person.' She wiped her tears and a new pair streamed down her face to replace them

'Look at Robyn' she continued, wiping this second set of tears away. 'She's in a long distance relationship, but she has best friends. And if it wasn’t for them she wouldn't be able to cope'

Tears ran down my cheeks. I wanted to give her a friendly hug, I really did

'Oh come here, you silly goose' Poppy told me as a third set of tears began to stream down her face. She gave me the hug instead.

We parted so Poppy could meet Jen. When I got back to our house, Anna told me that Audrey had been to see her

'She told me to come to her house when it's warmer' she told me happily, a tear running down her right cheek. 'So I can smash one of her windows and tick it off the bucket list'

'That's great' I replied warmly. I wiped my partners tear and gave her a passionate kiss followed by a loving hug

At the same time, trying not to think about my tears that were currently streaming down my face

Security will run you down hard
And I will lead them on a merry chase

Board footera