You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

February 2, 2023 10:47 pm  #3661

Re: Movie night

William’s POV:

Anna comes only wearing underwear, sitting next to me. I feel her soft, silky, warm thigh brushing mine as she places the album out wedding. I have mixed feelings, I was (and am once more) head over heels for her, and at the same time, I see flashbacks of the time when I lead astray, hurting her and hurting myself. I feel tears quickly filling my eyes. I turn to look at Anna…

February 2, 2023 10:56 pm  #3662

Anna's pov:

As soon as I open our wedding album I look up at William only to see him also looking back at me. I notice he has tears in his eyes and without saying a word I bring my right hand up to his right cheek and silently brush the backs of my fingers across his still dry right cheek hoping he'll finally let himself open up.

February 2, 2023 11:02 pm  #3663

Tristan’s POV:

After the wonderful wedding, in which I was surprised, as many people who had never seen me cry even wiped my tears (and some, I got to wipe theirs), my beautiful wife and I go to our honeymoon in Grand Cascades Lodge at Crystal Springs. It’s extremely beautiful and it has more luxury than I have ever seen. Enid tells me that Emily and her partner looked beautiful crying, I can’t help but try to imagine and get a bit jealous.

As soon as we have our luggage in the room, we go for a massage, as I lay next to my breathtaking wife, I enjoy the massage, but I enjoy more seeing Enid’s relaxed, soft muscles jiggle in the masseuse’s hands. I blush as I feel a tent involuntarily growing under the towel as Enid’s perfectly toned and muscular thighs jiggle in the masseuse’s hands.

After the massage, I feel extremely relaxed, we sit outside, enjoying the mountains as we drink a beer.

We go to our room to rest, planning to dive in a movie and go horseback riding.

February 3, 2023 12:46 am  #3664

Camilla says quickly, with the intention of slowing me down: "I promise after the movie we can make love. I know what my tears do to you. But for right now I'd like to finish the movie so I can fulfill my promise of letting you see/take care of my unchecked tears."

I lift her legs and place them in my lap, bringing my other hand to her lips, then her cheek, catching tear after tear as they keep escaping her eyes and rolling down her beautiful cheeks.

I wipe her cheeks every now and then, looking for more tear streaks and lightly brush her lips to see if she has a lip curl. The movie goes on (I patiently wait to feel her sexy lips curling and her body trembling as she sobs in my arms).

February 3, 2023 12:58 am  #3665

William’s POV:

I feel Anna’s soft fingers brushing my cheek with the back (of her fingers), I blow her a kiss and slowly slide my hand from her knee upwards, feeling her inner thigh jiggle in my hand: “Aren’t these beautiful memories…” I trail off a bit, then continue: “I still remember we were both too proud and never shared our tears with the other, had I known back then…” I feel the dam overflow, big, hot tears start to quickly slide down my cheeks in several streams.

February 3, 2023 5:09 am  #3666

Liz's POV

We were decorating the shop for Valentine’s Day. To avoid disturbing our customers it was necessary to do it after closing

Helen and Natalie stayed behind to help me and Sadie out, tears running down their cheeks as they hung and placed the decorations

'It's going to be amazing' Helen said wiping her tears. 'Adrian didn't want us to do this at all'

'He didn't want to do much of anything if I recall' Sadie quipped. Natalie giggled as she wiped her tears and we continued putting things out

We had nine bookings for Valentine’s Day Lunch and ten for dinner, which for a coffee shop like ours was nearly at capacity. Dean had told me he could do Valentine’s Dinner for 12 so I had cut it to 10 to make sure and not taken any after that

After three solid hours we finished and me and Sadie said goodbye to the girls and we locked up

Security will run you down hard
And I will lead them on a merry chase

February 3, 2023 5:01 pm  #3667

Amans lacrimae wrote:

Tristan’s POV:

After the wonderful wedding, in which I was surprised, as many people who had never seen me cry even wiped my tears (and some, I got to wipe theirs), my beautiful wife and I go to our honeymoon in Grand Cascades Lodge at Crystal Springs. It’s extremely beautiful and it has more luxury than I have ever seen. Enid tells me that Emily and her partner looked beautiful crying, I can’t help but try to imagine and get a bit jealous.

As soon as we have our luggage in the room, we go for a massage, as I lay next to my breathtaking wife, I enjoy the massage, but I enjoy more seeing Enid’s relaxed, soft muscles jiggle in the masseuse’s hands. I blush as I feel a tent involuntarily growing under the towel as Enid’s perfectly toned and muscular thighs jiggle in the masseuse’s hands.

After the massage, I feel extremely relaxed, we sit outside, enjoying the mountains as we drink a beer.

We go to our room to rest, planning to dive in a movie and go horseback riding.

Enid's POV

The next day we were up early as Tristan wanted to go horseback riding. He had wanted to go through previous day but we had enjoyed ourselves in the bar a little too much

It was a very pleasant ride over some winding hilly paths. It made me think of The Mountain Of Adventure in which the children ride on donkeys over the mountains.

The film adaptation had just been released and that reminded me that Melissa - the lucky person - would be getting her DVD copy of it

When we returned to the stables, I reminded Tristan of this and he eagerly texted his sister to ask if she had seen it yet

She had as it happened.

'It's not my favourite of the series, it's a little slow in the beginning but when the adventure bit starts it gets better' she wrote

We researched the nearest cinema and got ready to go

Security will run you down hard
And I will lead them on a merry chase

February 3, 2023 9:31 pm  #3668

As soon as I turned down Jarrod's advances he lovingly placed my legs on his lap using the hand that was just brushing my cheek to brush across my lips before bringing it back to my cheek lovingly catching every tear I shed. This loving gesture makes me feel an impending sob quickly forming in my throat.

I continue to watch the movie while I indulge in Jarrod taking care of my tears. As much as I love him taking care of my tears I still dislike sobbing (not just in front of him but just in general) so I try to swallow my quickly impending sob until another particularly sad scene comes on and my sob just comes out as if I have no control.

February 3, 2023 9:39 pm  #3669

Anna's pov:

William comments on how beautiful our wedding pictures are as well as the memories attached before trailing off. I could see he was still trying to hold back. He took a shaky breath before continuing. He said he remembered how proud we both were back then and would never share our tears. I guess that memory was too much for him as I saw big tears starting to slide down his cheeks leaving several streaks behind.

"Yeah, but we're much stronger than that now. We trust in each other and are not as prod to allow our tears to be seen and even taken care of by the other." I say reassuringly as I begin to slowly wipe his still falling tears off his cheeks with the backs of my fingers.

Last edited by Princess_Lucky1731 (February 3, 2023 9:39 pm)

February 4, 2023 5:03 am  #3670

I notice that wiping her tears makes her cry more intensely. I feel a bit disappointed when I notice she suppreses a sob, only to come with more intensity as another sad scene shows up. Her sob is so intense, her trembling even makes her thighs jiggle against mine and her lip curls prominently. I can't stop from having a boner as I feel her silky, warm hamstrings jiggle against my quads, her lips curl as I caress them and her burning big, hot tears in my fingers as I wipe her tears and thick streaks left.

I lose the battle against my instinct, I lean and kiss her curling lips then, trying to ease the tension of the moment I kiss a big, juicy tear along with the thick, hot streak left by it until I reach under her eye. I bring my closer hand to her cheek, taking care of multiple tears and tear streaks as I drop my other hand on her thighs, feeling them jiggle perfectly, toned as can be but relaxed and jiggling, just for me.

Board footera