You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

February 3, 2023 5:50 pm  #261

Re: Best friends

He says that he thinks I should trust my gut and do whatever I think is best. Hearing this I slide closer to him and motion for him to put his head on my shoulder.

Before we even have a chance to really get comfortable the waitress comes back and asks us if were ready to order.

"Can we have an everything thing pizza and two glasses of water." I say quickly.

As soon as the waitress is away I begin to run my fingers through his hair comfortingly.

February 4, 2023 4:51 am  #262

My beloved friend slides even closer to me, pulling my head into her shoulder, running her fingers through my hair, I guess to hide my face from the waitress. She is right, the waitress comes back as I have my face buried in her shoulder. I stop breathing to avoid the risk of a ragged breath that would betray the fact that I am crying. My friend, intelligently, orders the most elaborate pizza, which will give us more than 20 minutes to be alone. I feel more at ease, knowing that the waitress won't come back for a while, the only remaining issue is someone being in a nearby table that could be watching at an angle that could show my face.

I slowly gather the courage to lift my face, I don't want to hide it from her, as she doesn't hide it from me. I start thinking what would be the worst case scenario if a stranger sees my tears. I try to discard intrusive thoughts and think realistic, even if emotionally, I am missing the possibility of having my tears wiped, maybe even kissed by my best friend, who is definitely more than happy, even looking forward to comfort me, just because I'm embarrassed.

After a little more than a minute I finally gather the courage and, no matter if there's a guy or a girl (or a couple), I lift my head from her shoulder and look at her, small tears, leaving thin streaks on the middle of my cheeks, slowly slide down my face.

February 4, 2023 4:38 pm  #263

After sitting in silence, running my fingers through my friend's hair for just over another min I see my friend slowly start to lift his head off my shoulder and look into my eyes. I gasp softly when I see small tears sliding down his face, leaving thin streaks on the middle of his cheeks. Letting love and instinct kick in without even saying a word I bring my left hand to his right cheek and delicately thumb away a few of his cascading tears, waiting for his reaction. I don't want to make him feel embarrassed.

"Care to talk about it?" I ask accepting the reality of him probably not wanting to; as I bring my left hand to his left cheek and delicately thumb away another of his cascadeing tears.

Last edited by Princess_Lucky1731 (February 4, 2023 4:38 pm)

February 5, 2023 9:23 am  #264

As I lift my head from her shoulder, I hear her gasp softly when she sees small tears sliding down my face, leaving thin streaks on the middle of my cheeks. Without warning, I feel her soft fingers starting to brush my tears from my right cheek. She asks: "Care to talk about it?" as she brings her left hand to my left cheek and delicately thumb away another of my still falling tears.

Encouraged by her gesture of bravely wiping my tears, and even in spite of feeling another presence nearby, I open: "Yes, even though neither her nor me have another love interest, she says she can't keep my agenda and my multiple occupations, demanding more time than I can give her, not willing to accept anything less than what she demands." I feel more tears starting to roll down my cheeks, this time it seems that the path already made is not enough, as a parallel streak forms next to the previous one.

I try to smile as I say, barely above a whisper: "Now I know how you felt back in NY, when I wiped your tears in front of a few bystanders, but, you know, I'm willing to trust you, I'm open to accept your loving comfort, don't hold back and feel free to comfort me any way you like, and don't stop just because someone might see or hear, if you want to cover me or keep taking care of my tears, or whatever, I trust you." As I finish, I involuntarily jiggle her inner thighs with my hands.

February 5, 2023 3:09 pm  #265

I'm taken aback when he says he does want to talk about it a bit. He explains his situation a bit more in detail explaining that neither him nor his wife have another lover, his wife still says she can't keep his agenda. She demands more time than he can give her and won't take any less. As soon as he finishes talking I notice more tears falling like rain from his eyes forming another streak parallel to the first one.

He smiles, trying not to completely break down in public, and says that he now understands how I felt back in NY when he wiped my tears in public. He then surprised me more with his next words than he had the whole evening. He said  he didn't want me to hold back; and I should feel free to comfort him any way I liked. And not to stop just because other people are present. He then involuntary jiggled my inner thighs. I could tell he was trying to distract himself from completely breaking down into a sob

"I think we should go to the bathroom so you can wipe your face before our food arrives. I know how much you'd dislike anyone seeing or hearing you." I say trying to discretely encourage him to go to the bathroom before he completely breaks down.

February 5, 2023 3:15 pm  #266

She, worried, replies: "I think we should go to the bathroom so you can wipe your face before our food arrives. I know how much you'd dislike anyone seeing or hearing you." I don't know what has gotten into me, as even I am surprised about my answer: "Sure, come." I say, hoping she takes care of my tears, even in the bathroom. I give her relaxed quads a soft pat with both my hands, feeling them jiggle just before I stand up to go to the bathroom.

February 5, 2023 4:00 pm  #267

He graciously accepts my suggestion to go to the bathroom giving my quads a soft pat feeling them jiggle before he stands up to make his way to the bathroom. He takes my hand in his and we quickly head to the bathroom. I notice his breathing increase as we hurry on our way.

Since the bathroom is not a single stall, as soon as we enter the bathroom we go into the biggest stall and lock the door. As soon as the door is safely locked I can see him swallow hard, fighting what appears to be an impending sob.

"Don't worry, there's no-one in here to see or hear you. And even if someone does come in, I'm here and will still take care of your tears as caringly as I can." I begin nearly breaking down myself. (I really do feel bad I put him in such a tough situation instead of waiting until we got back to my place).

February 5, 2023 4:12 pm  #268

We quickly go to the bathroom, hand in hand, get inside the biggest stall, I feel the need to sob. She encourages me to do so: "Don't worry, there's no-one in here to see or hear you. And even if someone does come in, I'm here and will still take care of your tears as caringly as I can." I allow myself to sob silently, and surprisingly, I see my friend's eyes quickly fill with tears, about to fall.

February 5, 2023 4:27 pm  #269

As soon as I finish encouraging him to stop suppressing his sobs I see him relax slightly and immediately begin sobbing softly. I can't help feeling my eyes quickly beginning to fill with tears as well. I gently pull him into a hug. He immediately buries his face in my neck. I close my eyes tight letting a single tear fall from each of my eyes and make their way down my cheeks.

"I'm sorry you're hurting so much. Please feel me as your safe spot and allow yourself to sob as loudly as you need to." I begin whispering into his ear. "I'd hate to embarrass you in any way. If it'd make you feel better I won't even look at your face until you feel better." I finish hoping he'll finally let himself go.

Last edited by Princess_Lucky1731 (February 5, 2023 4:28 pm)

February 6, 2023 1:17 pm  #270

She gently pulls me into a hug, guiding me to bury my face in her neck. I feel a single tear fall from each of her eyes splashing my neck as she whispers in my ear:
"I'm sorry you're hurting so much. Please feel me as your safe spot and allow yourself to sob as loudly as you need to. I'd hate to embarrass you in any way. If it'd make you feel better I won't even look at your face until you feel better."

I allow my body to tremble in her arms as I continue to sob softly for about a minute. I break the hug and look into her face, surprisingly, what I thought was a single tear reveals her beautiful tears with a few fresh streaks on each cheek.

Even though I am still crying, I lean and kiss a tear from each of her cheeks, kissing a streak from the middle of her cheek all the way to under her eye. Slowly swiping my thumbs across both cheeks, taking care of her hot tears and thick streaks. Softly saying: “I don’t need to hide my face from you, you have trusted me all your raw feelings, even fighting against your own self consciousness, you have given your hundred percent to me, allowing me to wipe and kiss your tears, feel your pouty, curling lips, bathing my hands and neck in your precious tears. Why should I be any different?”

Board footera