You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

February 5, 2023 3:42 pm  #3681

Re: Movie night

I notice a single, thin tear finally escape from Jarrod's left eye; feeling it land on my thigh. He smiles lovingly at me as he ignores his tear and continues to kiss a couple more tears. I then feel him wipe their streaks with the backs of his fingers. I can't help but feel compelled to wipe his tear away as well so I lift my right hand up and delicately follow his tear streak (left by his already fallen tear) up to just under his eye, drying it with my thumb.

February 5, 2023 3:46 pm  #3682

As I feel Camilla taking care of my tear streak, I can hardly keep myself from making love to her right there. I start caressing her hair, her face, taking care of more tears, caress her arms, then her abs, going lower to her thighs and calves (she still has her legs over mine) feeling her relaxed calves jiggle in my hands. It seems the overwhelming love brings more sobs and more tears.

February 5, 2023 3:52 pm  #3683

Anna's pov:

As I feel William lifting his hands from my thighs and placing them on my cheeks wiping several of my streaks with his thumbs and the backs of his fingers I get compelled to do the same for him. I lift my right hand to his cheek and begin delicately, and with all the love I have, use the backs of my fingers to wipe away several of his tears as well as their streaks before moving  my hand to his other cheek. I feel him correspond lovingly by caressing my hair and cheek all the way from the outer corner of my eye down to my chin.

February 5, 2023 4:05 pm  #3684

As the movie is almost over I can't help letting myself get just a bit turned on by him wiping my tears as well as me wiping his. I guess he feels the same way as he starts caressing my hair and face as he takes care of a few more of my tears before moving to caress my arms, abs, going lower to my thighs and calves. I feel my calves jiggle in his hands. Although turned on I can't help his caresses bring out a new fresh wave of tears and their accompanied sobs.

In the back of my mind I'm wanting to experience the amazing love making that comes while I am shedding tears and sobbing but refrain from saying anything as I am also enjoying so much being taken care of so lovingly.

February 5, 2023 4:06 pm  #3685

William's POV:

Anna corresponds wiping my tears. I feel the desire to make love with all my senses with my beautiful wife. I caress her hair, face, arms, and when I caress her abs, I notice tears fill her eyes faster and start their way down her cheeks in several thick streaks (will we end up making love as she sobs or will it be with just tears?). 

February 5, 2023 4:20 pm  #3686

As I'm wiping William's tears I feel him begin to caress my hair, face arms and abs. When he reaches my abs I can't help more tears begin to fill my eyes and quickly run down my cheeks in several streaks. I still can't help getting extremely emotional every time he touches my abs/belly. Almost instantly I can feel a sob forming in my throat but try to swallow it down to avoid ruining our perfect evening.

I know how turned on William is right now and I know he loves making love to me as I cry (as do I) but I'm not sure if he'd feel the same way if I was actively sobbing.

Last edited by Princess_Lucky1731 (February 5, 2023 4:20 pm)

February 5, 2023 6:37 pm  #3687

Robyn's POV

Guinness had sent me and Marie our information pack for our record attempt on the NY ferry system, so when one weekend in late January warmed up a little we went out to research our trip

They had tightened up proof standards since me and Susan had done the NY subway. Now we required four independent witnesses at the start and end, two stop watch carriers with timing experience and two other witnesses

Susan said she would see what she could do, and me and Marie headed out.

The one thing I was concerned about was the photo requirements. We needed a photo of a name plate at every ferry stop, unfortunately to get them meant getting off the boat and hoping it didn't leave without us.

The next issue was the name plate had to be inside the gate line so we didn't have to queue up again. Luckily at every ferry stop there was a route planning board. However they weren't all in the same place.

This meant Marie who was taking the photos had to memorise all the locations of the boards at all the stops, so she could run off the boat, take the photo and run back on.

Today though we were just in the test phase. After we got off the ferry at the Midtown West stop, we then had to walk to 34 St Hudson Yards subway station and travel to 3rd Avenue station so we could rejoin the ferry at East 34th Street

I'd been really impressed with Marie's research over Christmas. She'd found out that despite 1st Avenue looking like it was closer to the ferry stop in reality the 3rd Avenue station was quicker.

We walked through the streets between Midtown West and 34th Street Hudson Yards timing our journey as we went

After we had taken the very long escalator down to the platform we waited for our train.

A man on the platform had read the latest Subway alert and started to kick off, but he shut up when I told him;

'Mate, I've got a GWR for visiting every station in the system. You spend half an hour on the train, you think this is bad, you should try doing it for 23 hours!'

'The sass!' Marie giggled, tears running down her cheeks 'I love it!'

I grinned along with her and we got our train

Security will run you down hard
And I will lead them on a merry chase

February 6, 2023 5:16 am  #3688

Enid's POV

The next day, we decided to do the three mile Nature Trail so we had a good breakfast and set out. The weather was perfect and we enjoyed the walk and when we got back and had lunch, we took part in the Photo Scavenger Hunt at our resort.

We had to find 16 photos spread throughout the hotel and this took us so long it was going dark when we had finished

We got ready for dinner and as I was putting on my necklace next to the mirror in my room, tears ran down my cheeks. Because I loved watching myself cry, I just let them fall, it had been an amazing trip, but we had to go home.

'I wish we hadn't got to go back tomorrow' I said as another tear ran down my right cheek

'We don't have to you know' Tristan said. 'Kim can handle everything for us'

This was true but although Kim was very capable, she was still inexperienced and she needed us. After all as I reminded my husband Liz had told us at Christmas she worked a 4 day week at her shop.

'She doesn't take a week off, here and there' I continued as a final tear ran down my left cheek. Tristan waited for it to stop before he wiped it and agreed we would return home as we planned the next day

February 6, 2023 6:42 pm  #3689

Sadie's POV

'Thank you' my latest Valentine’s Day couple said as I placed their main courses in front of them.

It had been a very busy day and it was approaching 8:30. Me and Liz were exhausted but we had to keep going as we not only had 90 minutes of service left, but we had to derig the decorations afterwards. Luckily we would have a day off to recover

Because we needed an experienced waitress with us, we needed either Natalie or Helen to work the night shift. Natalie volunteered to work as her wife Emma had also offered to lend a hand. The agreement with Helen and Lindsay was they would do the same thing next year

Alicia came back to the Juice Bar with her girlfriend Ally, and it was really nice to see her again. Helen gave her a hug as tears streamed down her face

Me and Liz got a little emotional too but as we were working it would have been unprofessional to cry, so we just wiped our eyes when they filled with tears

After the last diner had left, Natalie and Emma and Helen and Lindsay helped us put everything back to normal, the late hour making Helen and Lindsay's boot heels very pronounced on the Juice Bar floor

Liz thanked the girls for helping as we locked up and we both drove home to our block of flats

'Thanks for today' Liz said to me as we sat on the step outside our flats to take our boots off. Tears began to run down her cheeks. 'I appreciate so much, the sacrifices you've made for us since I bought the Juice Bar'

Tears began running down my cheeks too.

'Your welcome' I said taking one of her hands in mine and giving it a squeeze.

Not caring that we had tear streaks on our faces, we exchanged a passionate kiss and said goodnight

February 6, 2023 7:59 pm  #3690

Tristan’s POV:

I’m glad my beautiful wife agrees to wear a sexy pair of shorts for our horseback riding, she says she is doing it only because it’s our honeymoon, anyways, I feel in heaven as I feel her perfect thighs jiggle in my hands while we ride the horse on the trail. Afterwards, we got some lunch then headed for the movies, I am surprised I can’t get enough of kissing her cheeks and caressing her thighs and calves as we watch the movie.

Next day we go hiking on the Nature Trail, it’s only 3 miles but I can admire her sexy body as we walk. After a delicious lunch we go to the Photo Scavenger Hunt, where I get to tease her hugging her from her back, caressing her abs, patting her thighs and calves as she corresponds in the same playful, loving way.

Before dinner, as Enid puts on her necklace, I see beautiful tears roll down her cheeks, against my will I allow them to fall unchecked (as she loves feeling her tears roll down her cheeks), she says: 'I wish we hadn't got to go back tomorrow' as another tear runs down her right cheek.
I reply: 'We don't have to you know, Kim can handle everything for us'.
Enid replies: 'She doesn't take a week off, here and there' a final tear runs down her left cheek. I wait for it to stop before wiping it and agreed we would return home as we planned the next day.

That night, I make love with Enid in the most loving way I know, it’s an intense experience, physical, emotional and even spiritual.

Next day we return home.

Board footera