You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

February 6, 2023 9:10 pm  #3691

Re: Movie night

I can’t stop myself from giving in to my passion (which I notice Camilla is in the same channel) and strip her out of the sexy outfit she is wearing, skipping fore play, almost instantly becoming one with her.

As soon as I enter I feel her squeezing and clenching my member with each sob. I feel myself quickly building up to the point of no return, I don’t remember the last time I felt Camilla’s perfect thighs and calves this way (the perfect balance between firmness and softness as her thighs and calves feel at the same time fit and jiggly), I kiss her big, burning tears and streaks as I thrust, no longer than 3 minutes I feel both of us exploding like never before. Her whole body trembling in ecstasy as her thighs and calves jiggle and wobble hard in my hands and against my hips and thighs, her breasts also jiggling with the intensity of her climax.

We lay, Camilla rolls on top of me, her tears still falling down her cheeks and landing on my pecs, as I drop my hand on her  thigh, feeling it jiggle in the sexiest way one can feel.

February 6, 2023 9:22 pm  #3692

William’s POV:

As a new wave of tears run down Anna’s gorgeous cheeks in multiple thick streaks, a sob manages to reach her throat, which she suppresses. I feel getting more turned on, anticipating feeling myself inside her as she sobs. I continue my caresses down to her hips and thighs with one hand, bringing my other back to her face, wiping her precious tears and streaks as I softly say: “Feel free to sob my queen, as a matter of fact, I would really love to make love with you as you sob, I’d be delighted to feel myself inside you as you sob. Would you be willing to give me the opportunity of becoming one with you as you sob?”

I give her thigh a loving squeeze, making it jiggle in my hand.

February 7, 2023 5:45 am  #3693

Almost immediately Jarrod strips me out of my outfit spareing no time becoming one with me. Still sobbing I notice I'm squeezeing and clenching his member in rhythm to my sobs. I feel him kissing my hot tears as he continues to thrust. It seems my sobs are turning him on in a way I never thought possible. After only three min I feel myself reach the point of no return and begin to bathe his member at the same time he reaches the point of no return and begins to fill me up. I can't help my body from trembling in extacy, my thighs and calves jiggling in his hands and against his hips and thighs. My breasts also jiggling intensely.

I slowly and pretty exhausted, roll on top of Jarrod allowing my tears to continue their way down my cheeks and into his pecs. I then feel him drop his hand on my thigh letting it jiggle.

"I love the way you make me feel so comforted yet so turned on." I whisper as I feel my tears finally starting to slow, yet not completely stopping...yet.

Last edited by Princess_Lucky1731 (February 7, 2023 5:46 am)

February 7, 2023 5:53 am  #3694

Anna's pov:

William continues caressing my body despite my impending sobs. He caresses down to my hips and thighs with one hand while bringing his other to my face, wiping my tears and streaks. He then softly says, through tears of this own, that he'd love me to feel free to sob. Even better he adds he'd love to make love to me as I let myself sob.

He gives my thigh a quick squeeze making it jiggle in his hand while he waits for my response.

I don't even bother trying to answer I just nod my head. I then open my mouth letting out my stifled sob.

Last edited by Princess_Lucky1731 (February 7, 2023 5:54 am)

February 7, 2023 6:14 am  #3695

Camilla whispers: "I love the way you make me feel so comforted yet so turned on." Her tears start to slow down, not completely stopping. I softly reply: "You have no idea how the perfect mix of comfort and sexual desire turn me on, I have to admit that feeling your hands and lips taking care of my tears turn me on almost as much as taking care of your precious tears and feeling your sexy legs jiggle... just for me. I never thought feeling your hands on my wet cheeks would turn me on so much. And you know, I feel a sensorial overload when you clench my member when you sob."

I pull Camilla's soft thigh closer to my abs, brining my hand to her shapely calf, giving it a few soft, quick squeezes, making it jiggle (just for me).

February 7, 2023 6:24 am  #3696

William's POV:

Anna doesn't bother answering, she just nods, causing a few tears to drop from her chin to the photo album. I take the album from her hand and place it in the center table, start caressing her and lay her down in the couch, removing her remaining layers of clothes, quickly becoming one with her. Even though she is about to have the baby, I love feeling her sexy thighs and calves jiggling and wobbling hard in my hands as she clenches my tent with her involuntary sobs.

I start thrusting inside her, stronger than I wanted (I am pretty excited and extremely turned on) feeling my quads jiggle against her hamstrings and her inner thighs and quads jiggle in my hands as her calves wobble strong against my hamstrings as they clash with each thrust.

I bring my lips to her cheeks, kissing a salty thick tear streak. I continue thrusting as I look into her eyes as she is still sobbing...

February 7, 2023 2:28 pm  #3697

Kate's POV

Rachel's eyes filled with tears as she walked out of her house on Valentine's Day. My eyes started to fill as well, as we shared a loving kiss and embrace

'You look so beautiful' Rachel told me, tears streaming down her face. I tenderly took her hands in mine and played with her fingers

'So do you' I replied, tears beginning to stream down my face too. We both wiped each others tears and got into our Uber to take us to the restaurant. Evie and Liam were there too, and they greeted us with a grin

'What are Robyn and Caitlin doing?' Rachel asked. I told my girlfriend that they were both in Oxford having their meal, Robyn having got a special dispensation from her college to attend. I hoped they were having a good time

Security will run you down hard
And I will lead them on a merry chase

February 7, 2023 10:23 pm  #3698

Jarrod confesses how the perfect mix of comfort and sexual desire turn him on. He explains how me taking care of his tears turns him on just as much as taking him taking care of my tears and feeling my legs jiggle. He adds that he never thought he'd be so turned on by feeling his hands on my wet cheeks.

I then feel Jarrod pull my thigh closer to his abs, brining his hand to my calf and givieing it a few soft, quick squeezes, making it jiggle. I can't help feeling an overwhelming sense of love for him at that moment. I nuzzle my face into his chest transferring some of my still falling tears on his chest. I feel him wrap his arms around my waist as he gives the top of my head a kiss. I'm trying to indulge in the warmth and comfort of his arms around me as soon his arms won't fit (I'm only three mos pregnant and haven't started to show).

February 7, 2023 10:35 pm  #3699

Anna's pov:

As soon as I nod my head I see my tears splash onto the photo album prompting William to remove it from my lap. He then starts caressing me, removing the rest of my clothes. Almost immediately becoming one with me once I become undressed. Still sobbing I clench his tent hard with every sob. My thighs and calves jiggle and wobble in his hands with every passionate thrust.

I notice William is getting more turned on that either of us realized as I feel his quads jiggle against my hamstrings and my inner thighs and quads jiggle in his hands as my calves wobble strong against his hamstrings as they clash with each thrust.

I then feel his lips kissing a thick tear streak from my cheeks and as he pulls away he looks into my eyes as I continue to sob and let my tears continue to fall like rain. Still thrusting he takes his left hand and begins to wipe from the inner corner to the outer corner of my tear soaked left cheek. It is a combonation of senses like I've never felt before and I feel a shiver travel up my spine.

I was so turned on I nearly forgot to admire the beauty and sensuality of his still falling tears on his face as we continue to make love.

Last edited by Princess_Lucky1731 (February 7, 2023 10:37 pm)

February 8, 2023 1:37 am  #3700

Camilla nuzzles her cheek on my chest, transferring her more than warm tears to my chest, I can't help (nor stop even if I tried) to feel a tent rising once more, pushing her calf, I wrap her in my arms around her waist, trying to minimize the feeling of my hard on, feeling her thigh and calf pressing stronger against my abs.

I lift my knee, making her inner thigh jiggle softly against my inner thigh as I kiss her tear streaked face, whispering: "Never forget I will always love you and be here for you to lovingly wipe and kiss your tears as well as hold you against my body and jiggle your sexy thighs and calves."

She smiles as she starts to drift off to sleep.

Board footera